Bedwetter E.J. Dione Gets It All Wrong Again

Preventing a Partisan Court From Getting Worse | RealClearPolitics

This dick seems to forget it is the FDR court that supported several of shit systems we have now. They were bad ideas then and we've proved they were bad ideas because we are saddled with the outfall of these bad decisions.

But, nobody has been appointed/reviewed/confirmed. But we are already getting this type of moron crying.

How many are on that Court is it 9 Judges? The Leftists would have no problem if that Court was 8 Leftist Activist Judges and 1 Conservative or 7 Leftist Activist Judges and 2 Conservatives.

• Banned

This dick seems to forget it is the FDR court that supported several of shit systems we have now. They were bad ideas then and we've proved they were bad ideas because we are saddled with the outfall of these bad decisions.

But, nobody has been appointed/reviewed/confirmed. But we are already getting this type of moron crying.

How many are on that Court is it 9 Judges? The Leftists would have no problem if that Court was 8 Leftist Activist Judges and 1 Conservative or 7 Leftist Activist Judges and 2 Conservatives.

You bet that E.J. would be having a "Chris Matthews' tingle if Hillary were picking the judges.

Seeing Sotomeyer and Kagen go on to the bench was nauseating.

You bet that E.J. would be having a "Chris Matthews' tingle if Hillary were picking the judges.

Seeing Sotomeyer and Kagen go on to the bench was nauseating.

If I were The Donald and the Republicans, two of the Conservatives on that Court Thomas and Alito are 70 years in age and 68 years in age, so I would ask both to retire, one has been on that Court I was reading since 1991 or 1992 the other since I think 2006 but they are both on the wrong side of 50 and anything could occur healthwise, so I would ask both to retire and then I would appoint to replace them two Conservatives in the age group of 40-46 years in age.

Two of the Leftists are very old Ginsburg 84 years in age and Breyer 80 years in age at least one of them will die before 2020 both look not in good health, so The Donald will get to appoint the replacement.

That would mean with this new one to replace Kennedy in the age group of 46-52 years in age and the one he already replaced Scalia with who is 50 years in age, plus two new younger Conservatives to replace Thomas and Alito and one of Ginsburg or Breyer dying to be replaced with a younger Conservative, then that Court voting decisions would be 6-3 for 30-40 years, the Right would have that Court for 30-40 years.

E. J. Dione doesn't understand the constitution just like the 4 remaining left wing USSC Judges don't.
The basic left wing misunderstanding of the constitution is that it's designed to protect the people from the government, not the government from the people.

• Banned
Poor E.J.

Should have been a little more diligent.

But the other problem with 5-to-4 rulings was outlined by a distinguished jurist. "I do think the rule of law is threatened by a steady term after term after term focus on 5-4 decisions," he said. "Politics are closely divided. ... There ought to be some sense of some stability if the government is not going to polarize completely."

The words are those of Chief Justice John Roberts to the legal scholar Jeffrey Rosen in 2006. And Roberts was right: The court he leads is contributing mightily to the polarization he decries.

Forum List

Back