Been in the Hospital

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Haven't been on since thursday the 26th cause I have been in the hospital. Been falling a bit the last 6 months broke my hand then my foot then thursday and fell and bruised my ribs but they fund I had a bone infection in my foot. So spent over a week in the hospital for that. Now I am in rehab to learn how to balance and walk better. Got to come home for a few hours today so just thought I would let you all know.

Gunny take care of yourself... They say it doesn't hurt as much if your drunk when you fall... Just a thought...

81R51WMiKZL._UL1500_.jpg

Haven't been on since thursday the 26th cause I have been in the hospital. Been falling a bit the last 6 months broke my hand then my foot then thursday and fell and bruised my ribs but they fund I had a bone infection in my foot. So spent over a week in the hospital for that. Now I am in rehab to learn how to balance and walk better. Got to come home for a few hours today so just thought I would let you all know.

Dude...good one on ya.

Congratulations on surviving the hospital not killing you and welcome back to the real world!

Get well man. I just got the bill from my ER visit of a few weeks ago. Talk about sticker shock!

Forum List

Back