Been waiting for Publisher's Clearinghouse all day

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Been waiting for Publisher's clearinghouse all day to award me my $5,000 a week for life
and they never showed up, they promised I was gonna win today. What dirty f'n liars!
smiley-smoking-bong.gif

So sooory drifter they came to my house and I am all set now:D

Thanks I got all dressed up for the press and now I'm going to sulk my sorrows and eat a brownie.
I buy you a lifetime supply, I can afford t now!:dance:

You're not pulling a publisher's clearing house on me where you email me everyday promising delivery and never show up are ya? ;)

I like brownies with hershey's syrup frosting OMG!!!

I like the dancing man ; )

The good news is the powerball is up to 100 Million and it pays out more than Publisher's so I figure the Universe just wants me to win that instead.

toke.gif

Thanks I got all dressed up for the press and now I'm going to sulk my sorrows and eat a brownie.
I buy you a lifetime supply, I can afford t now!:dance:

You're not pulling a publisher's clearing house on me where you email me everyday promising delivery and never show up are ya? ;)

I like brownies with hershey's syrup frosting OMG!!!

I like the dancing man ; )
It's in the mail:uhoh3::D:p

The good news is the powerball is up to 100 Million and it pays out more than Publisher's so I figure the Universe just wants me to win that instead.

toke.gif
I plan on winning that one too!!!!

Been waiting for Publisher's clearinghouse all day to award me my $5,000 a week for life
and they never showed up, they promised I was gonna win today. What dirty f'n liars!
smiley-smoking-bong.gif

I just want enough to live comfortable and to see Australia & British Columbia.

A nice double wide trailer ( or one story brick / ranch home ) with a good wood porch, 15 to 20 acres of property to small game hunt and camp on. A decent and reliable truck in the driveway.

I am not the greedy type.

If I had money like that from Publishers Clearing House - I would be a philanthropist for Veterans, Children's hospitals and College students.

And some money to a fraternity house I donate to once a year.

Shadow 355

My live in love said they hope I don't win, we're were already fighting about what to do with the winnings.

I wanted to set up trust funds for people and my sweet darling wants to live on a yacht and be selfish. :lol:

Forum List

Back