Zone1 The Argument For DEI

Would seeing a dei delinquent make things better???

Um, yeah.

Here's the thing.

You have a doctor who is very qualified, but he won't set up shop within 50 miles of the hood because there's no money to be made there.

And you have doctor who isn't as qualified as the first, but he feels an obligation to give back to the community, so he will set up shop there.

That actually makes things better for people in the Hood.

Um, yeah.

Here's the thing.

You have a doctor who is very qualified, but he won't set up shop within 50 miles of the hood because there's no money to be made there.

And you have doctor who isn't as qualified as the first, but he feels an obligation to give back to the community, so he will set up shop there.

That actually makes things better for people in the Hood.
So you get a community ~ "the Hood" that now has a doctor "less qualified" yet they are supposedly better off. ???
How long before that "supposedly" 'less qualified doctor' becomes an expression of "white supremacists" bias and bigotry because "he" isn't the "best" who could be there serving their community ???

Any thing short of "the Best" is now racism~bigotry ~despite there is no-one better willing to go and work/serve in such a "community". ???

The lack of intelligence and logic among you Leftist Libturds never ceases to amaze me. !!! :rolleyes:

The more racists clamor about DEI, the more they prove its neccessity. Maybe one day, there will be whites who can actually consider that a person of color who gets hired is qualified.

DEI ... equals';

D = Divisiveness
E = Exclusions
I = Intolerance

Let's make the present an even worse case than the past.

You Leftists-Marxists always have interesting ways you think you can unite the people of this nation.

Stop re-inventing the wheel and start trying to use some logic and common sense in relations with others.

And maybe drop that phony pride and exclusionism while at it.

The more racists clamor about DEI, the more they prove its neccessity. Maybe one day, there will be whites who can actually consider that a person of color who gets hired is qualified.

DEI should be redone as DIE because that's what will happen to fools who entrust their lives to DEI hires.

I have no problem with women, or blacks, or green people doing technical or dangerous jobs. But I refuse to lower standards so that incompetent people can get a job they aren't qualified to do.

That is madness.

Yet your position and statement here is based upon "dogma", not science;
still yet you retain the delusion you are being "scientific". :rolleyes:

Trump was president when Covid broke out.
He failed miserably compared to other G-7 countries.

DEI should be redone as DIE because that's what will happen to fools who entrust their lives to DEI hires.

I have no problem with women, or blacks, or green people doing technical or dangerous jobs. But I refuse to lower standards so that incompetent people can get a job they aren't qualified to do.

That is madness.

Naw, guy, the problem is that DEI only makes up for white privilege.

In my time, I've worked with a lot of minorities and women. I would say I've only seen two who were promoted due to affirmative action who didn't really belong there, one a white woman (who was only promoted due to another white woman suing them for discrimination.) another a black woman who spent most of her workday shopping on Amazon because she couldn't get things done.

That said... I've worked with a bunch of white folks who were related to the boss, drinking buddies with the boss, or sleeping with the boss. THOSE people are even more likely to be incompetent, and they are far worse to deal with than an AA hire, because they are more likely to be protected and you can't really complain about them.

So you get a community ~ "the Hood" that now has a doctor "less qualified" yet they are supposedly better off. ???
How long before that "supposedly" 'less qualified doctor' becomes an expression of "white supremacists" bias and bigotry because "he" isn't the "best" who could be there serving their community ???

Any thing short of "the Best" is now racism~bigotry ~despite there is no-one better willing to go and work/serve in such a "community". ???

The lack of intelligence and logic among you Leftist Libturds never ceases to amaze me. !!!

It goes back to the argument I've always made about health care. Whenever a wingnut brags about a Saudi Sheik who flies into this country for medical treatment, I point out to them that that doctor wouldn't give you and your HMO the time of day.

The best qualified doctor doesn't do you a bit of good if you can't get an appointment to see him.

Sure, I'd love to get the guy who graduated at the top of his class, but I'm far more likely to get the guy who immigrated here from India after going to medical school there.

So a choice between a concierge doctor who graduated at the top of his class but won't see you, and a DEI doctor who graduated in the middle of his class, and will.

That's an easy one. Unless you're a MAGAtard, and you just like it when the rich step on you.

Forum List

Back