Before Giving Billions to Jared Kushner, Saudi Investment Fund tied to Crown Prince MBS Had Big Doubts

I see you are the best kind of myopic partisan.
Will you be upset if Hunter is prosecuted plus possibly Joe Biden impeached and removed from office after the midterms.

That might just happen if the Republicans win big in the midterms and take full control of both Houses of Congress.

Of course since the establishment Republcians lack the cojones to fight for what is right it may not happen.

Replulicans pretend to be the nice guys in white hats.

Will you be upset if Hunter is prosecuted plus possibly Joe Biden impeached and removed from office after the midterms.

That might just happen if the Republicans win big in the midterms and take full control of both Houses of Congress.

Of course since the establishment Republcians lack the cojones to fight for what is right it may not happen.

Replulicans pretend to be the nice guys in white hats.
Republic pols don't pretend to be nice guys (even the girls too).

They act like freaking stupid jackasses, just as you like.

Republic pols don't pretend to be nice guys (even the girls too).

They act like freaking stupid jackasses, just as you like.
I will admit SOME Republicans have developed a little courage and are beginning to practice their fighting skills. It could be called a good first step.

I see a lot of potential in Governor DeSantis from the Free State of Florida. He is Trump without the obnoxiousness.

I will admit SOME Republicans have developed a little courage and are beginning to practice their fighting skills. It could be called a good first step.

I see a lot of potential in Governor DeSantis from the Free State of Florida. He is Trump without the obnoxiousness.
Free state of florida?

Are you free to choose family size in state?

Free to discuss our racial history?

Free to not say gay?

Free to muzzle businesses that don't agree with it's governor?

Free to protest government actions?

What free in florida?

Free state of florida?

Free to not say gay?

What free in florida?
Yes. We are free.

I have never heard of any limits on family size in Florida. You can have as many kids as you want in Florida (of course that may not be a great idea in have a dozen kids in today’ society.)

Sure we can discuss racial history. We can actually discuss real history not the made up fake history such as critical race theory. We can freely discuss the bad actions of our nation in the past so we hopefully never repeat them in the future.

Sure we can say gay. The myth you can’t say “gay‘ if you are a teacher in Florida is not part of the law that limits teachers from grooming children in kindergarten through third grade to the LGBTQ lIfe style.

We are free to try to “muzzle businesses that don’t agree with our Governor.” If a current law passes, Disney World will lose it’s special de facto self-government status. Disney World was all for grooming our very young children.

Sure we can peacefully protest government actions. If we step out of line and start looting and burning or blocking traffic we may find that doesn’t always work well in Florida.

Free state of florida?

Yes, how fucking stupid are you, Nazi?

Of course, you just can't lie to children in public schools to harass the hated white race.

Free to not say gay?

What a stupid question, from such a stupid Nazi.

How much crack did you smoke?

Not against stolen elections by the Nazi democrats - we still have political prisoners sitting in the Gulag for that. Fucking Nazi democrats and the corrupt DOJ.

What free in florida?

People.

How much lead paint did you eat as a child? Obviously a lot.

Yes, how fucking stupid are you, Nazi?

Of course, you just can't lie to children in public schools to harass the hated white race.

What a stupid question, from such a stupid Nazi.

How much crack did you smoke?

Not against stolen elections by the Nazi democrats - we still have political prisoners sitting in the Gulag for that. Fucking Nazi democrats and the corrupt DOJ.

People.

How much lead paint did you eat as a child? Obviously a lot.
Unhinged and triggered are ya

Great retorn, shit fer brains.

You're not dumb because you're a Nazi.

You're a Nazi because you're dumb as all fuck.
Your local QOP office has reviewed you post and would like you to use more NAZIS to better normalize them in the party.

Forum List

Back