*Before I Shuffle Off To Prison, Let Me Say This*

Yeah,,don't throw bricks when you live in a glass house Obama had 8 years of repubs throwing bricks
and you thought it was stupid and counter productive.

now you do it with glee.

which is my point - people shout out something is stupid and/or needs to be "punished" but they defend their own sides actions and in the end, it comes down to "well they did it first" and at this point, FIRST is no longer relevant.

we just keep repeating it out of habit now.

so - if it was stupid to do it to obama, why is it suddenly viable? oh - cause you hate trump; or the very same reasons they did it and you thought it was wrong/stupid.
I don't hate trump ice I hate him pretending to be a president His rude blabbermouth irritates me His vile words towards anyone criticizing him His patting himself on the back all the time like the rooster squawking in the morning cause he thinks he's the reason the sun comes up A COMPLETE opposite from an honorable president Obama
see - i can agree with much of your opinions on trump. he's far from the most refined president we've ever had. but he sure does tweak off those who demand we do things their way or we're evil people. to many, he's at least the right guy for the times.

but when you turn around and pull the obama worship, you lose me completely.

you bitch at trump for being mean to people who criticize him yet you say nothing of obama's heavy hand to any press that did the same to him. the difference was, he did it behind closed doors and denied it.

this is cheerleader shit, dude. nothing more, nothing less
We'll just have to agree to disagree I believe Obama was a gentleman in all his actions AND he knew how to smile and didn't tweet
Furthermore, Obama never said neo-Nazis were fine people.
tiki torch charlottesville - Bing images
Nor did he ever say he'd believe Putin over his own intelligence agencies

Yeah,,don't throw bricks when you live in a glass house Obama had 8 years of repubs throwing bricks

now you do it with glee.

which is my point - people shout out something is stupid and/or needs to be "punished" but they defend their own sides actions and in the end, it comes down to "well they did it first" and at this point, FIRST is no longer relevant.

so - if it was stupid to do it to obama, why is it suddenly viable? oh - cause you hate trump; or the very same reasons they did it and you thought it was wrong/stupid.
I don't hate trump ice I hate him pretending to be a president His rude blabbermouth irritates me His vile words towards anyone criticizing him His patting himself on the back all the time like the rooster squawking in the morning cause he thinks he's the reason the sun comes up A COMPLETE opposite from an honorable president Obama
see - i can agree with much of your opinions on trump. he's far from the most refined president we've ever had. but he sure does tweak off those who demand we do things their way or we're evil people. to many, he's at least the right guy for the times.

you bitch at trump for being mean to people who criticize him yet you say nothing of obama's heavy hand to any press that did the same to him. the difference was, he did it behind closed doors and denied it.

We'll just have to agree to disagree I believe Obama was a gentleman in all his actions AND he knew how to smile and didn't tweet
Neither did Donald Trump. He said that there were fine people on both sides of the issue of tearing down Confederate statues. Trump haters like yourself tried to make it seem he said that about neo-Nazis...which is typical behavior by way too many of you since Trump was elected!

now you do it with glee.

Nor did he ever say he'd believe Putin over his own intelligence agencies
would you believe someone who has sent 1000+ text messages saying they hate you and don't want you to be president?

now you do it with glee.

Neither did Donald Trump. He said that there were fine people on both sides of the issue of tearing down Confederate statues. Trump haters like yourself tried to make it seem he said that about neo-Nazis...which is typical behavior by way too many of you since Trump was elected!
One side of the issue had neo-Nazis. Jeezus man! Are you alright?

He didn't say everyone on one side were fine people...he said that there were fine people on both sides. Jeezus man...where's your word comprehension!

He didn't say everyone on one side were fine people...he said that there were fine people on both sides. Jeezus man...where's your word comprehension!
he's practicing selective stupidity.

great - so by your "logic" here, everyone on the left is ANTI-FA.

got it.

There were some violent people on both sides of that protest if you really want to be honest about it. But you're not looking for honesty...are you, August?

y Rick KleinAug 12, 2018 10:57 AM ET
It stands as a low point in the Trump presidency, a moment difficult to justify for even some of President Donald Trump’s most loyal allies.

Amid imagery of violent confrontations, and two days after the death of a young woman protesting against a massive white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, Trump stood in the lobby of Trump Tower in Manhattan and drew the most infamous equivalency of his time in office.

ADVERTISEMENT
“I think there is blame on both sides,” the president told reporters that day in August 2017.

“You had some very bad people in that group," Trump said, referring to the white nationalist groups rallying against removal of a Confederate statue. "But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.”

Now, the anniversary today of the Unite the Right rally and counterprotests on Aug. 12, 2017, could test the president’s leadership. Among the big questions has been whether a man who rarely apologizes or looks back has a capacity to respond differently to any similar crises and questions.

(Kevin Lamarque/Reuters) President Donald Trump speaks about the violence, injuries and deaths at the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Va., at Trump Tower, New York on Aug. 15, 2017.
(MORE: Trump lashes out at 'alt-left' in Charlottesville, says 'fine people on both sides')
Trump seems to recognize the focus on how he will respond. He posted a tweet Saturday morning that took a different tone than his “both sides” comments.

“The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division,” the president tweeted. “We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!”

y Rick KleinAug 12, 2018 10:57 AM ET
It stands as a low point in the Trump presidency, a moment difficult to justify for even some of President Donald Trump’s most loyal allies.

Amid imagery of violent confrontations, and two days after the death of a young woman protesting against a massive white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, Trump stood in the lobby of Trump Tower in Manhattan and drew the most infamous equivalency of his time in office.

ADVERTISEMENT
“I think there is blame on both sides,” the president told reporters that day in August 2017.

“You had some very bad people in that group," Trump said, referring to the white nationalist groups rallying against removal of a Confederate statue. "But you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.”

Now, the anniversary today of the Unite the Right rally and counterprotests on Aug. 12, 2017, could test the president’s leadership. Among the big questions has been whether a man who rarely apologizes or looks back has a capacity to respond differently to any similar crises and questions.

(Kevin Lamarque/Reuters) President Donald Trump speaks about the violence, injuries and deaths at the "Unite the Right" rally in Charlottesville, Va., at Trump Tower, New York on Aug. 15, 2017.
(MORE: Trump lashes out at 'alt-left' in Charlottesville, says 'fine people on both sides')
Trump seems to recognize the focus on how he will respond. He posted a tweet Saturday morning that took a different tone than his “both sides” comments.

“The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division,” the president tweeted. “We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!”

he is clearly saying that there are bad people in that group but they're not all bad - as others who wanted the statute to remain were NOT white nationalists.

Th
would you believe someone who has sent 1000+ text messages saying they hate you and don't want you to be president?

That is so embarrassingly fucking stupid. This conclusions regarding Russian interference span across all of the intelligence agencies,so it's based on evidence, not the opinion of one person. Goddamn that is painfully stupid and you should shut up immediately.

Sorry bout that,

1. It will be painfully obvious when Cohen strolls up to the microphone right before he goes into prison.
  2. Is anyone else smart enough to understand this is unheard of, and a presidence that will further rock the whole justice system
  3. Every person who gets caught up in a Mueller type investigation will want a microphone to perhaps worsen or improve their public opinion about themselves.
  4. Cohen might as well be pulling the lever on the toilet he is in to flush himself down it.
  5. This will turn out to be another Liberal Head Spinning Broadcast.
  6. They hope it will sink Trump, they pray it will but their own heads will end up nearly spinning off.
  7. Adam Schiff Says Democrats Prepared to Ask Robert Mueller to Testify
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes, it's unheard of that high ranking officials within a President's successful election campaign, and his administration have been caught lying to Congress, lying to the FBI, and lying to the American people, except that it's not unheard of at all. It happened under Reagan, it happened under Nixon, and had the Democrats chosen to pursue it, it happened under George W. Bush too.

So basically the people who work for Republican Presidents think they are better than/smarter than Congress, the Senate and the FBI. Trump's people are just dumber than most, because Trump is dumber than most.

Sorry bout that,

1. It will be painfully obvious when Cohen strolls up to the microphone right before he goes into prison.
  2. Is anyone else smart enough to understand this is unheard of, and a presidence that will further rock the whole justice system
  3. Every person who gets caught up in a Mueller type investigation will want a microphone to perhaps worsen or improve their public opinion about themselves.
  4. Cohen might as well be pulling the lever on the toilet he is in to flush himself down it.
  5. This will turn out to be another Liberal Head Spinning Broadcast.
  6. They hope it will sink Trump, they pray it will but their own heads will end up nearly spinning off.
  7. Adam Schiff Says Democrats Prepared to Ask Robert Mueller to Testify
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
*Former deputy chairman of the republican national committee Cohen. The best people
RNC Announces Additions To RNC Finance Leadership Team

Sorry bout that,

1. I watched part of the Ratfest.
  2. He just buried himself.
  3. Buried any chance for the Democrats to regain the White House too, it was that bad.
  4. Not like they really had a chance, but its gone now for sure.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back