*Before I Shuffle Off To Prison, Let Me Say This*

freedom of speech baby!!! :lol:

actually, he is testifying under oath to congress, to correct his lying...

and he is singing to the Southern district of NY to help reduce his prison sentence.

as with all criminals, he has 1 year after his conviction to ''come clean'' with law enforcement, in order to reduce his sentenced prison time.

it's a good incentive to tell the truth
Democrat freedom to engage as coups as well, it seems....
How is this a coup? Lay it out for us.

and he is singing to the Southern district of NY to help reduce his prison sentence.

as with all criminals, he has 1 year after his conviction to ''come clean'' with law enforcement, in order to reduce his sentenced prison time.

Democrat freedom to engage as coups as well, it seems....
How is this a coup? Lay it out for us.
Already did ... several times ... as you already know.

Mr. Cohen is an admitted, confessed liar looking to save his worthless carcass. What can you say about a lawyer that tapes his own paying clients so he can hold it over them at a later date?

So you think he has tapes to back up his claims?

That's what I have heard.

We shall see

This isn't rocket science Iceberg, it's simply common sense, based on the circumstances invoked in Cohen's situation. He has 1 year only, to spend telling the truth and cooperating with law enforcement, after his conviction and sentence, to try to help enough to reduce his sentence...

Prosecutors in the southern district of N.Y. did not delay his sentencing for 60 days for nothing, or simply for Congress to question him... He is being "helpful" to THEM...

BUT lying to congress would nullify any cooperation points and INCREASE his prison time for breaking the law, once again.

this isn't some silly nilly emotional opinion of mine, it is simply sound logic.
The FACT is Cohen will need to PROVE any allegation against Trump.
Good fucking luck with that!
Herr Muller already knows when and where Cohen farted in the last ten years.
Just saying words is not going make any difference. Cohen KNOWS this!
Yes. The prosecutors will corroborate any accusations he may make, before they would act on it and charge someone else. But he also risks being charged with perjury/lying before Congress if he chooses to lie, which will ADD to his sentence time.... and I simply can not believe Cohen wants more prison time.
he should just say he didn't mean to lie...or break laws...

works for the left. well, unless the left is after the right. then all bets are off.
What are you actually trying to 'argue' here? That Cohen should just keep his trap shut? If this is your argument, why are you taking that stance? Would you take that stance if it were someone willing to come clean and testify about Clinton? Or Obama?

I think you need to get yourself in check, before you start pointing fingers...

As the Lord says:

Before you try to remove the speck of sawdust out of another man's eye, remove the PLANK from your own.
simple. if you're mad someone lied to the gov, then get mad at all who do it.

selective rage is what is killing us.

and your quote is incorrect.

but how about "do unto others as you'd have them do unto you". you reap what you sow.

we can do this all day long. but in the end, i find it difficult at best to get mad at anyone on the "right" for "lying" when the left didn't give a horse shit about their side doing it.

oh yea - practice what you preach.

this quote shit is fun!
What politician lied on my side that I did not speak out about?

oh, and here is the verse I was speaking about

Matthew 7:5

New American Standard Bible
"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Yes. The prosecutors will corroborate any accusations he may make, before they would act on it and charge someone else. But he also risks being charged with perjury/lying before Congress if he chooses to lie, which will ADD to his sentence time.... and I simply can not believe Cohen wants more prison time.

works for the left. well, unless the left is after the right. then all bets are off.
What are you actually trying to 'argue' here? That Cohen should just keep his trap shut? If this is your argument, why are you taking that stance? Would you take that stance if it were someone willing to come clean and testify about Clinton? Or Obama?

As the Lord says:

Before you try to remove the speck of sawdust out of another man's eye, remove the PLANK from your own.

but how about "do unto others as you'd have them do unto you". you reap what you sow.

we can do this all day long. but in the end, i find it difficult at best to get mad at anyone on the "right" for "lying" when the left didn't give a horse shit about their side doing it.

this quote shit is fun!
What politician lied on my side that I did not speak out about?

oh, and here is the verse I was speaking about

Matthew 7:5

New American Standard Bible
"You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.
i know what verse you were speaking of - all i said was you got it wrong.

hillary
comey
paige
strozk
obama

the list goes on and on and on - but yo don't give a shit cause they're on "your" side. you and the left are all happy you got TRUMPERS to go to prison for arguably the same things the right could have gone after obama's appointees for when he was first elected - money issues, taxes, and the like. but we as a culture were not that petty.

yet.

when you care about lies overall, i'll listen to you. when you only care when it suits your views and purposes, i simply don't give a damn.

Sorry bout that,

1. It will be painfully obvious when Cohen strolls up to the microphone right before he goes into prison.
  2. Is anyone else smart enough to understand this is unheard of, and a presidence that will further rock the whole justice system
  3. Every person who gets caught up in a Mueller type investigation will want a microphone to perhaps worsen or improve their public opinion about themselves.
  4. Cohen might as well be pulling the lever on the toilet he is in to flush himself down it.
  5. This will turn out to be another Liberal Head Spinning Broadcast.
  6. They hope it will sink Trump, they pray it will but their own heads will end up nearly spinning off.
  7. Adam Schiff Says Democrats Prepared to Ask Robert Mueller to Testify
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think I'd prefer it if you simply went to prison.
When is Stormy going to start paying off the 350K she owes Trump?
How many times does she have to waddle on stage and expose her two massive Holstein dairy cow udders to make that make much money?
No misogyny here, folks.

Its also an incentive to lie like a rug to please the persecutors.

Cohen has already extensively about his President.

Will he use his last opportunity to admit his falsehoods against his President and friends, like Jacques De Molay did in 1314?
So you don't think there's additional evidence out there to show whether he is now lying or not? How'd he get caught in the first place, then?

You a sick twisted lair. I was talking about you.
I was referring to the word "criminal",your word, referring to Cohen. And you know he is a criminal, because he got caught. Which means it is weird that you would call him a criminal while scoffing at the claim that we would catch him again. Basically, you just embarrassed yourself.
And let us all not forget that Cohen revealed he taped many of his conversations with tiny donnie.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think the President should put pardon on the table.
  2. Are any of his crimes from collusion with Russia and President Trump?
  3. Good reason to pardon, even though he is a rat.
  4. Hand out pardons like sandwiches to the poor.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Why should donnie pardon Cohen unless it's to protect himself?

or lie if you did tell the truth and it didn't work out for you.

people don't want want to hear the truth these days, they want to be emotionally validated.
But in this case, there is absolutely no incentive to lie. Lying before Congress would bring additional charges against him and more time in prison.

his goal is to come clean, so to reduce his prison sentence. He has by law, one year to cooperate after his sentencing, in order to try to reduce his prison sentence.
you need to stop this pretense people do and/or should do the same things you do for the same reasons.

then maybe you'll stop pretending your way of doing things is the only RIGHT way.
This isn't rocket science Iceberg, it's simply common sense, based on the circumstances invoked in Cohen's situation. He has 1 year only, to spend telling the truth and cooperating with law enforcement, after his conviction and sentence, to try to help enough to reduce his sentence...

Prosecutors in the southern district of N.Y. did not delay his sentencing for 60 days for nothing, or simply for Congress to question him... He is being "helpful" to THEM...

BUT lying to congress would nullify any cooperation points and INCREASE his prison time for breaking the law, once again.

this isn't some silly nilly emotional opinion of mine, it is simply sound logic.
No problem for Cohen. All he had to do is provide PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!! of any allegation he makes against Trump right?
Herr Muller knows how many times Cohen has farted in the Trump Tower elevator in the last ten years.
Hearsay from a convicted liar isn't going to fly.
"You claim Trump told you to lie to Congress. What proof do you have?"
"Well you'll just have to take my word". YA RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cohen's 'testimony' is as credible as a popcorn fart in a windstorm.
*cough *cough ....taped conversations...*cough *cough

As the Lord says:

this quote shit is fun!
Yeah,,don't throw bricks when you live in a glass house Obama had 8 years of repubs throwing bricks

As the Lord says:

this quote shit is fun!
Yeah,,don't throw bricks when you live in a glass house Obama had 8 years of repubs throwing bricks
and you thought it was stupid and counter productive.

now you do it with glee.

which is my point - people shout out something is stupid and/or needs to be "punished" but they defend their own sides actions and in the end, it comes down to "well they did it first" and at this point, FIRST is no longer relevant.

we just keep repeating it out of habit now.

so - if it was stupid to do it to obama, why is it suddenly viable? oh - cause you hate trump; or the very same reasons they did it and you thought it was wrong/stupid.

As the Lord says:

this quote shit is fun!

No one "threw bricks" at the Big O. They didn't even set up a Special Persecutors' Officer to look into Obama. Basically, Trump's predecessor got a free ride for 8 years

This will be good. I find it difficult believe Cohen will lie to congress knowing it could easily add years to his sentence. It's plain he feels betrayed by the organization he fixed for. Payback is a bitch.
I give Cohne about six months in a federal prison.
He's a latent fag. When the 'brothers' are finished with him he'll be found dead.

Sorry bout that,

1. It will be painfully obvious when Cohen strolls up to the microphone right before he goes into prison.
  2. Is anyone else smart enough to understand this is unheard of, and a presidence that will further rock the whole justice system
  3. Every person who gets caught up in a Mueller type investigation will want a microphone to perhaps worsen or improve their public opinion about themselves.
  4. Cohen might as well be pulling the lever on the toilet he is in to flush himself down it.
  5. This will turn out to be another Liberal Head Spinning Broadcast.
  6. They hope it will sink Trump, they pray it will but their own heads will end up nearly spinning off.
  7. Adam Schiff Says Democrats Prepared to Ask Robert Mueller to Testify
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Yep
If only a fool would believe anything that dude says that these hearings...

Mr. Cohen is an admitted, confessed liar looking to save his worthless carcass. What can you say about a lawyer that tapes his own paying clients so he can hold it over them at a later date? If the Mule is counting on a worthless piece of crapola like Cohen to make his case, he is pretty pathetic himself.
Once a rat always a rat... And he will be treated like one in prison
Sounds like that's what has been implied by donnie and his crew.

Forum List

Back