Before The Democrats Were The Party Of Illegals...Now They're The Party Of Rapists And Murderers

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
562a8ddbaec7d.image.jpg

Hillary has here operatives all over the country trying to create votes out of thin air. It's not enough that they encourage their voters to vote multiple times, now they're trying to get them out of prison and give felons back the right to vote. Hillary has been talking about this for decades, but now Virginian Governor, former DNC Chair, and former Clinton Administration operative Terry McAulliffe signed an executive order granting the right to vote to felons. This is as transparent as you can get. They owe their right to vote to Democrats, so who do you think they'll turn out for. The push to grant voting rights to illegals is getting stronger as well. Eventually, the law-abiding citizens of this country will be swamped by the votes of criminals and foreigners......and liberals are just giddy about this possibility.

If you can't win with your ideas......CHEAT!!!

The excuse is that so many of these felons are black who have been disenfranchised because they were incarcerated. They should have thought about that before they committed their crimes.

About 200,000 convicted felons in Virginia will now have the right to vote in November

"Gov. Terry McAuliffe will allow more than 200,000 ex-cons in Virginia to register to vote in the upcoming presidential election, one of the biggest actions taken by a state to instantly restore voting rights.

The change applies to all felons who have completed their sentences and been released from supervised probation or parole. The Democratic governor’s decision particularly affects black residents of Virginia: 1 in 4 African Americans in the state has been permanently banned from voting because of laws restricting the rights of those with convictions.

“Once you have served your time and you’ve finished up your supervised parole. . .I want you back as a full citizen of the commonwealth,” McAuliffe said. “I want you to have a job. I want you paying taxes, and you can’t be a second-class citizen.”

The governor called the instant restoration of rights to these Virginians the natural next step to his incremental streamlining of a process that has already given 18,000 nonviolent felons their rights back. With the signing of Friday’s executive order, McAuliffe eliminated the need for an application for violent felons who had completed their sentences up to that moment.

The announcement Friday immediately drew criticism from Republicans who viewed McAuliffe’s action as a blatant favor to his longtime friend Hillary Clinton, for whom he and his wife recently raised $2 million at their McLean home."

When Crooked Hillary does that MOUTH WIDE OPEN thing, it clearly is a subconscious, overcompensating symptom since she is still reeling from the fact Slick Willie preferred Monica sucking him off.

Well if the take them off the felon list, then they should get their 2 nd amendment right back.

In Western countries, "felons" can vote. Why does a kiddy fiddler or a murderer pose a threat as a voter? What is with you, 2nd world America?

They'll only vote Trump or Sanders anyway lol.

Well if the take them off the felon list, then they should get their 2 nd amendment right back.
I think we should let people from other countries do our voting for us.

This is Adolf Hitlery talking about Trump......

I notice that not alot of people argue that Hillary isn't corrupt and dishonest........they simply rationalize that everyone else is worse.

Not much of an endorsement for the person that is supposedly a shoe-in, that the only way she can win is by trashing anyone who faces her.

In Western countries, "felons" can vote. Why does a kiddy fiddler or a murderer pose a threat as a voter? What is with you, 2nd world America?

In western countries, everyone has to have a voter ID too. What is with you, 2nd world America? And I think you actually meant 3rd world.....

In western countries, everyone has to have a voter ID too. What is with you, 2nd world America? And I think you actually meant 3rd world.....
Ah reasoning with brain washed Americans.

Ah reasoning with brain washed Americans.

I know, right! But what the hell can you do with the Democratic sheep?

Forum List

Back