Before you buy that AR or AK, be advised what everyone's gonna think

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Colorado columnist: Assault rifle owners have ‘tiny penises’
Colorado columnist Assault rifle owners have tiny penises

"“If you own multiple guns or feel the need to possess a military-style assault weapon, it’s because you have a small penis,” Hartley writes.

“To me, those Hummer owners were a lot like gun owners,” Hartley writes. “They had an inflated sense of their own self-importance, and they thought owning a massive tank-like vehicle made them somehow more virile and masculine.”

Hartley asserts that consumers did a 180 when “the rest of us pointed out that owning a Hummer was an obvious sign of a person making up for a physical shortcoming.”

At that point, Hartley continues, “Hummer went out of business virtually overnight.”

That doesn’t mean Hartley is prepared to lump all gun owners into the same boat. He gives a pass to those who own a handgun “to protect your home and your family,” and to those who own a rifle or shot gun “for hunting or target shooting.”

It’s only the possession of a “pseudo-machine gun” that proves “you have a tiny wiener and you’re incredibly self-conscious about it,” in Hartley’s estimation. "

Thus, bigger the weapon, smaller the manhood. :)

Be advised I don't give a shit what libtards are programmed to "think" about me or anyone else.

"Tiny"? I prefer "easily concealable".
WTF is Hartly? Why is he obsessing over my package? Why would anyone care about his opinion? Inquiring minds want to know.

"“If you own multiple guns or feel the need to possess a military-style assault weapon, it’s because you have a small penis,” Hartley writes.

“To me, those Hummer owners were a lot like gun owners,” Hartley writes. “They had an inflated sense of their own self-importance, and they thought owning a massive tank-like vehicle made them somehow more virile and masculine.”

Hartley asserts that consumers did a 180 when “the rest of us pointed out that owning a Hummer was an obvious sign of a person making up for a physical shortcoming.”

At that point, Hartley continues, “Hummer went out of business virtually overnight.”

That doesn’t mean Hartley is prepared to lump all gun owners into the same boat. He gives a pass to those who own a handgun “to protect your home and your family,” and to those who own a rifle or shot gun “for hunting or target shooting.”

It’s only the possession of a “pseudo-machine gun” that proves “you have a tiny wiener and you’re incredibly self-conscious about it,” in Hartley’s estimation. "

One...he is an asshole.....

Two...he suffers from the mental disorder that gun grabbers have......"projection"

Psychological projection - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

He has a small penis and projects the associated inferiority complex on people who are more self confident than he is.........

There are many reasons to own either rifle and I can't think of anyone who does so because they have a small penis.....

I admit that the #'s are 7.5 x 1.3". Haven't had any size complaints so far. 13 different opinions. I'm 60+, so probably not going to get many more. My sub 30 year old wife wouldn't like it. :)

Hell, I thought everybody already knew that.

If I had a good use for an AR or AK, I would buy one. My girlfriend is considering an AR.

As for what people think, I cannot imagine that being any part of my decision.

I admit that the #'s are 7.5 x 1.3". Haven't had any size complaints so far. 13 different opinions. I'm 60+, so probably not going to get many more. My sub 30 year old wife wouldn't like it. :)

You are 65 and your wife is under 30? lol Damn dude, you take the cake.

So....guys who have massive lift kits on huge tires for their 4x4s', and lot's of rifles.....must have no penises at all....???

WTF D4E, does everything with you have to be 6 degrees of a penis?? :uhh:

that columnist sounds like the second coming of Alan Berg

probably a guy who spends a lot of time worrying about other men's junk and has zero clue about gun ownership

You are 65 and your wife is under 30? lol Damn dude, you take the cake.

Delusions are his specialty! I have two AR's, one is set up for long range competition and one is set up for CQB. I have an average penis size and I have been happily married for decades now. The wife cares more about my other skills than the average size of my penis.

What is truly hilarious is the author of the OP actually thinks he's either being clever or original, neither of which is true. He is merely demonstrating what an ignorant twit he is.

Delta, that guy is a moron.

Don't believe everything you read.

There was someone who wrote an opinion article? I'm sorry, I musta missed it somehow........
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I don't read media opinion articles.
It was about penises and D4E is the OP....... Makes sense.......

My girl is in college on my dime. She is smart as a whip, tough as nails and a real stunner. I am very proud that she chose me.

I don't have a penis at all ... So I don't guess I should be worried about penis size.
Did you know that the purse manufacturer Coach makes a precious salmon colored banded clutch that will hold two 15 round mags for a Ruger P-85 in a leg holster just in case I run into a perverted freak?

Not that it would take that many rounds just for one freak ... But a little extra target practice wouldn't hurt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back