Behave and try to be nice

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
I am leaving for a long weekend in St Augustine. I won't be here much, so please try to be nice to each other.

And while you chat, remember me and my trials while on vacation. I will be suffering thru excellent meals, tasty adult beverages, hottub, pool, beaches, and the company of my lady love. Its a tough job but someone has to do it.

Still do not understand how retired people can go on vacation.

When I retire I will let you know. I think it involves packing bags and traveling, but I could be wrong.

I figured they were called trips.
When one is retired, is it vacation 24/7/365?

There is a difference, in my mind, between not going to work and going on vacation.

Mowing the grass is not a vacation. Drinking a cocktail while sitting in a hottub is a vacation.

[QUOin E="WinterBorn, post: 13604585, member: 33912"]I am leaving for a long weekend in St Augustine. I won't be here much, so please try to be nice to each other.

And while you chat, remember me and my trials while on vacation. I will be suffering thru excellent meals, tasty adult beverages, hottub, pool, beaches, and the company of my lady love. Its a tough job but someone has to do it.[/QUOTE]

I'm in awe of your courage, commitment, etc. I see a Presidential Medal of Freedom in your future, even if it has to come from the current loser in the White House.

Thank you for visiting Florida. Enjoy your vacation and stay away from Internet so you don't get piss off. Keep driving south 95 and you'll reach Key Biscayne. I just came back from a 3 weeks vacation with wife from Dubai. This is our second visit to this place in 3 years.

7457e24bd45bde02d755837332b13e74.jpg

Thank you for visiting Florida. Enjoy your vacation and stay away from Internet so you don't get piss off. Keep driving south 95 and you'll reach Key Biscayne. I just came back from a 3 weeks vacation with wife from Dubai. This is our second visit to this place in 3 years.

7457e24bd45bde02d755837332b13e74.jpg

Key Biscayne is great. So is Key West. I have lived in Tampa, Sarasota, and Venice. But the St Augustine trip is one we do a couple of times a year. Free place to stay.

Are you and the woman going to do some swapping while there?

We are polyamorous. That is different from swinging and swapping. But the answer is no, we will not be involving anyone else.
What does the distinction matter? You both are free to screw other people, which I find totally cool. But what is with these distinctions and labels? It seems a little odd that someone who lives such a relaxed lifestyle is so uptight about having it defined correctly by other people.

Are you and the woman going to do some swapping while there?

We are polyamorous. That is different from swinging and swapping. But the answer is no, we will not be involving anyone else.
What does the distinction matter? You both are free to screw other people, which I find totally cool. But what is with these distinctions and labels? It seems a little odd that someone who lives such a relaxed lifestyle is so uptight about having it defined correctly by other people.

The difference, while subtle, is important. Swapping implies that my girl and I found another couple who just want to fuck. What we actually do is date others. The distinction is about whether there is something more than sex. It is also about whether we both participate together.

Eh, labels do make a difference. For some poly and swinging are the same. But you are correct, I should judge less and enjoy more.

Forum List

Back