Being Celebrities Sometimes "Die In Threes",Who Might Be Next? We Just Lost Two Icons.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boohoo: First David Bowie, then Glenn Frey. And remember when our world came to a complete crash when Billy Mays died? Then later Farrah and MJ died. And who wasn't shocked and saddened when Glenn Frey passed away. The week Joan Rivers died, didn't another celebrity die? All we can do is wait. If another American Icon passes in the next 7/8 days, it will be something to ponder over. Lets just hope that the "Everything Happens In Threes" dilemma wont happen this November. :ack-1:

Glenn Frey an "icon"?

Billy Mays? Seriously, Billy Mays???

What time is your next psych appointment? Need a ride?

Glenn Frey an "icon"?

comon,,,,u know i was joking about Billy Mays!

With your posts it is impossible to tell.

And no, I'm not Burmese, though I appreciate the honorific. Usually capitalized though.
i forgot how Billy Mays died, last I heard, i think it was something related to some kind of arrest. do u remember?

Yeah Keith Richards was looking rather skeletorish back when he was in the Pirates movie. Here's wishing he has many more years ahead though.

I think probably a younger actor or singer will go. There always seems to be a monkey wrench along the way.

Yeah Keith Richards was looking rather skeletorish back when he was in the Pirates movie. Here's wishing he has many more years ahead though.

I think probably a younger actor or singer will go. There always seems to be a monkey wrench along the way.
its a wonder any of the stones are still alive being they even smoke while performing.

Glenn Frey an "icon"?

And no, I'm not Burmese, though I appreciate the honorific. Usually capitalized though.
i forgot how Billy Mays died, last I heard, i think it was something related to some kind of arrest. do u remember?

Coke?

All I know is ---- good riddance.

Glenn Frey an "icon"?

Coke?

All I know is ---- good riddance.
yah,,,i looked it up,,,coke was one of the substances in his system.....why did he need coke for anyway? maybe he inhaled too much Oxy Clean?

BREAKING:
Keith Richards Found Not Dead in San Francisco Hotel

Keith_Richards_Berlinale_2008-1024x583.jpg

Keith Richards Found Not Dead in San Francisco Hotel

Forum List

Back