Beleaguered Biden Bouncing Back?

And what was Trump's plan to get all of that equipment out? Trump should have stuck to being an emcee of a game show & looking over curtain swatches for his hotels.
I look forward to seeing clowns like yourself crying like little bitches when he's re-elected in '24. It will please me bigly...

I look forward to seeing clowns like yourself crying like little bitches when he's re-elected in '24. It will please me bigly...
He'll be the first presidential candidate in history who needs to elected in order to say out of the slammer.

Stop the tears. It's not easy watching grown men cry.

Every time Biden gets something done he shows what an inept jerkoff Trump was.

Deal with it.
Yeah... Biden is so popular that your party lost a governor's, Lt. governor's, and AG slots in a reliably Blue state. Damned near lost the governor's office in a state that's been Blue for decades. Yeah, you guys are doing GREAT! LOL... 11 more months before your ass gets kicked to the basement in DC as well.

He'll be the first presidential candidate in history who needs to elected in order to say out of the slammer.
What WILL you lot do when you have no power to turn the government bureaucracy against him in '24? No one effing believes your media any longer so the means of attack you relied on between 2017 and 2021 are USELESS this go round. You should probably get ready to burn down some Blue cities as a way of "saving the Republic" idiots...

After twenty years…..Biden got us out
Something Bush, Obama and Trump couldn’t do

There was nothing extrordinary or wise about simply leaving. It was amazingly idiotic and gave us a front-row seat into just how inept and stupid Joe Biden really is.
The man's exit plan and fallout was a disaster that will be remembered as the single largest military and diplomatic failure in U.S. history.

It’s the economy, stupid.

If we go into 2024 with a strong economy, the pandemic ended, and low unemployment, Biden will be reelected.

That Republicans want the American people to suffer for some perceived partisan gain illustrates just how reprehensible conservatives truly are.
The Rethugs are fighting Biden on everthing he proposes to end this pandemic. Those pukes will do anything to stop Biden from getting credit for ending this.

People's lives mean nothing to these people. They're animals.

What WILL you lot do when you have no power to turn the government bureaucracy against him in '24? No one effing believes your media any longer so the means of attack you relied on between 2017 and 2021 are USELESS this go round. You should probably get ready to burn down some Blue cities as a way of "saving the Republic" idiots...
Trump's own party leaders can't stand him. Other then his lackeys like Jordan & Gaetz the majority of Republicans secretely know he's a malignant sociopath & are doing their best to just ignore him.

It’s the economy, stupid.

If we go into 2024 with a strong economy, the pandemic ended, and low unemployment, Biden will be reelected.

That Republicans want the American people to suffer for some perceived partisan gain illustrates just how reprehensible conservatives truly are.
I think all of that is good but I’d be surprised if Biden has that many years in him. I think he kills the next 3 years and rides out like a cowboy into the sunset.
D5730FB0-B927-4D28-8413-C778D23467A0.jpeg

And what was Trump's plan to get all of that equipment out? Trump should have stuck to being an emcee of a game show & looking over curtain swatches for his hotels.

Look it up commie, his COS and SOS have put out enough public statements to enlighten you.

Sorry lads but the guys criticising Biden have never said a good thing about him... So it is not surprising they are trying to paint him badly now, it would only be surprising if they said something good about him...

Now lets look at there motives... There is one glaring obvious one, Trump... They worship all things Trump... Trump was a disaster on many levels... He is not a conservative both socially or fiscally, he had three marriages which he cheated on all of them and borrowed money like a drunken sailor in a boom economy...
Even the things he said he would deliver on he didn't...

• There is no wall paid for by Mexico, illegal immigration was increasing until COVID started
  • China has more power today because Trump pulled out of TPP and did next to nothing afterwards
  • He mishandled and lied to the American people about COVID
  • He left the economy way down, the country more divisive

LOL. Methinks you are ignoring the Virginia/New Jersey elections and the fact that several notable Democrats are retiring or not running for re-election because they see the writing on the wall. And, you also seem to be ignoring the recent polls.

Forum List

Back