Ben Carson says abortion is same as human sacrifice!

Oh, Ben is full of shit as always. Human sacrifice was a religious ceremony carried out by the same type of religious zealots (religionist) that you'll find bombing and murdering clinic and clinic workers.

If you're anti-choice, more power to you, don't have an abortion. But as the candidate Monica Wehby he endorsed said (from the link) "the government has no business interfering with the relationship between the mother, the baby, the doctor and God".

so what a are child welfare laws for then?

NOt really a liberal.

And I'd be fine with most blacks (and Americans) having a renumerative job with good benefits.

Now, besides the tiresome belief that "unmarried" means "fatherless" (it doesn't), my problem with Uncle Tom is that he's happy to get in front of crowds of White Folks and say, "Yup, Boss, we shooore be Shiftless!" and otherwise validating their bigotries.

He wasn't always like this, but man, he certainly grew into the role. Kind of like Sarah Palin used to be a sensible moderate governor before she became a reality TV Prostitute.

A man with a medical degree and practice and you claim he is an Uncle Tom.
Only because he has more than you do Joe.
You are nuts

Is there something wrong with your reading comprehension? Because I stated very clearly what my Problem with Uncle Tom Carson is.

You are a white dude from Chicago Joe.
White dudes from Chicago DO NOT KNOW SHIT about Uncle Toms.

And THIS isn't HUMAN SACRIFICE?

obama-pelosi-war-on-women.gif

No, because in that time God, or Nature, has taken roughly 60% of all conceptions. That's human reproduction, and it's brutal. Sorry, but God isn't Pro-Life, as should be obvious by now...

No, because in that time God, or Nature, has taken roughly 60% of all conceptions. That's human reproduction, and it's brutal. Sorry, but God isn't Pro-Life, as should be obvious by now...

What happens naturally, isn't murder, what man does to his progeny IS murder.... I know you think you're a GOD, but you aren't!

God aborts six times as many, and doesn't stop us, but we"re the evil ones? Interesting...

What happens naturally, isn't murder, what man does to his progeny IS murder.... I know you think you're a GOD, but you aren't!

God aborts six times as many, and doesn't stop us, but we"re the evil ones? Interesting...

But, there is no GOD...ask most of your fellow !

A man with a medical degree and practice and you claim he is an Uncle Tom.
Only because he has more than you do Joe.
You are nuts

Is there something wrong with your reading comprehension? Because I stated very clearly what my Problem with Uncle Tom Carson is.

You are a white dude from Chicago Joe.
White dudes from Chicago DO NOT KNOW SHIT about Uncle Toms.

Actually, I've met plenty of them. And even when I was a right-winger, I found them a bit off-putting.

Oh, Ben is full of shit as always. Human sacrifice was a religious ceremony carried out by the same type of religious zealots (religionist) that you'll find bombing and murdering clinic and clinic workers.

If you're anti-choice, more power to you, don't have an abortion. But as the candidate Monica Wehby he endorsed said (from the link) "the government has no business interfering with the relationship between the mother, the baby, the doctor and God".

so what a are child welfare laws for then?

Prior to birth the embryo/fetus is not a 'person' entitled to Constitutional protections (Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992)).

Prior to birth and before viability, in accordance with the laws of a given jurisdiction, a woman's right to privacy is paramount, where the state may not interfere with that right and seek to dictate to a woman whether she may have a child or not.

Consequently one can clearly see the ignorance and idiocy concerning Carson's statement and those who agree with him.

Carson demonstrates that African-Americans are indeed equal to everyone else, equal to all other races, and are just as human as everyone else, including possessing the capacity to be ignorant and wrong, which Carson in fact is in this case.

Forum List

Back