Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship

Sadly you can't read, nor did you notice the recent dates on the others, and you just proved my post you are as blind as a bat.
Your side is losing this fight. Get over it.
1997:After losing his Orange County congressional seat to Democrat Loretta Sanchez by fewer than 1,000 votes, Republican Bob Dornan said votes cast by immigrants who registered to vote before becoming citizens cost him the election. A yearlong investigation found that 743 such ballots were cast, but this would not have been enough to give Dornan the victory.
Closer look at illegal voting - The Orange County Register
Reno Illegal Immigrant Guilty of Voter Fraud
Illegal immigrant living in Hampton pleads guilty in federal court
Illegal alien arrested charged with voter fraud ICE
Minnesota Leads the Nation in Voter Fraud Convictions Minnesota Majority
Appeals Court decision upholding Carlos Medrano 8217 s illegal voting conviction shows his niece 8217 s uncommon courage. Dallas Morning News

Still waiting for you to prove that these illegal votes are out there.

That you can't says volumes.

You are the one that ignored the link.

BZZZT Wrong! Your links were not credible.

You still haven't provided link to establish that there are drives of people voting illegally through convictions nationwide.

All you have is extreme RW rhetoric and zero substance.

1996?

Nothing since then?

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Not my problem if the rest of your links didn't work.

Interesting to see how the libtards REAL FEELINGS about blacks are exposed in this thread!

lbj-voter-slaves.jpeg

They only didnt work if you didn't click on them. Just admit it, you want to be blind, therefore you are. Must have a stake in the game, yourself.
Sadly you can't read, nor did you notice the recent dates on the others, and you just proved my post you are as blind as a bat.
1997:After losing his Orange County congressional seat to Democrat Loretta Sanchez by fewer than 1,000 votes, Republican Bob Dornan said votes cast by immigrants who registered to vote before becoming citizens cost him the election. A yearlong investigation found that 743 such ballots were cast, but this would not have been enough to give Dornan the victory.
Appeals Court decision upholding Carlos Medrano 8217 s illegal voting conviction shows his niece 8217 s uncommon courage. Dallas Morning News

You still haven't provided link to establish that there are drives of people voting illegally through convictions nationwide.

1996?

Nothing since then?

They only didnt work if you didn't click on them. Just admit it, you want to be blind, therefore you are. Must have a stake in the game, yourself.

1996?

Nothing since then?

Your links gave me this warning...

upload_2014-11-14_18-38-59.png

Not my problem if your links are suspect and don't work properly.

Next time try using legitimate ones instead.

Keep up. All links out of here now contain that warning. Go check the announcements thread. All my links are legit.

1996?

Nothing since then?

Your links gave me this warning...

View attachment 34054

Not my problem if your links are suspect and don't work properly.

Next time try using legitimate ones instead.

1996?

Nothing since then?

They work just fine.
Everyone of us who puts up a link has that now. For safety reasons.

And no objective evidence that Carson is capable of being a decent legislator much less a President.

If you bring in Obama as a counter example, then the logic is that you should not vote for Carson.

And no objective evidence that Carson is capable of being a decent legislator much less a President.

If you bring in Obama as a counter example, then the logic is that you should not vote for Carson.
Kookoo for cocoa puffs!

But didn't the obomanation have experience in the Ill. Senate, voting present, and he was a U.S. Senator for what 152 days before becoming a candidate... Ben did none of those! Oh, don't forget the obomanation got the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE for being in office for 14 days!.... Ben hasn't done that either!

Exactly my point, Vigilante: Ben will be even worse than Barak because of his even limited experience.

You hoisted yourself on your petard. :lol:

If sane is what you consider yourself, while pretending to be something you are not, I will consider that a complement.

Kookoo for cocoa puffs!

And you have demonstrated your inability to act sanely. :lol:

If sane is what you consider yourself, while pretending to be something you are not, I will consider that a complement.

Kookoo for cocoa puffs!

Sure, crazy guy :lol:

Oh, please, you can do better than that!

Kookoo for cocoa puffs!

I don't have to: you bring it on yourself by yourself. :lol:
Oh, please, you can do better than that!

Kookoo for cocoa puffs!

Kookoo for cocoa puffs!

Jake that picture is hilarious, because you actually have a similar problem to what one of Martin's characters had. The Jerk thought he was black, and the Jack ass thinks he's a Republican.

Illegal aliens have access to all our nations resources, so they basically are citizens. Lets revoke their citizenship by kicking them the fuck out of the country, even if they didnt commit voter frad. Their crime of sneaking into our country is even worse than voter fraud.

Forum List

Back