🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson's Strange Theory About The Egyptian Pyramids

geez , still being talked about but who cares . not a big deal . As already said , Carson was studying medicine , not 'egyptology' !!

Carson appeared to be referencing the biblical figure of Joseph, who was sold into slavery in Egypt and later went on to advise the Egyptian pharaoh to store grain due to a coming famine.
J.G. Manning, a professor of classics who studies Egyptian history at Yale University, called Carson's version of events "lunatic."
Using the word "lunatic" to describe a man who feels the pyramids were for grain storage and not a tomb is slightly over the top. ...... :cool:

geez , still being talked about but who cares . not a big deal . As already said , Carson was studying medicine , not 'egyptology' !!

When did he study politics and how to be president of the USA?

Listening to Carson is almost as much fun as listening to Palin explain American history.....

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson once vocalized an odd theory about Egyptian history.

According to a video unearthed by BuzzFeed on Wednesday, Carson posited in a 1998 commencement address at Andrews University that the pyramids in Egypt were used for grain storage rather than as tombs for ancient kings and queens.

"My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain," Carson said, referring to the Old Testament. "Now all the archeologists think that they were made for the pharaohs’ graves. But, you know, [something to store that grain] would have to be something awfully big, if you stop and think about it."

Carson appeared to be referencing the biblical figure of Joseph, who was sold into slavery in Egypt and later went on to advise the Egyptian pharaoh to store grain due to a coming famine.

J.G. Manning, a professor of classics who studies Egyptian history at Yale University, called Carson's version of events "lunatic."

More: Ben Carson's Strange Theory About The Egyptian Pyramids

Grain storage? I prefer to think that space aliens built them.

As time goes by you can see why Ben Carson likes to keep quiet, this guy is actually crazy. He thinks the world 6,000 years old and apparently he twists actual events to fit his pathological need to fit everything into the bible.

The pyramids used to store grain? The fact that this quack believes this crap is one thing, but he then comes out and says it in public.

There hasn't been much debate for over 100 years on what the pyramids were used for, but Carson looks at the world and his mind needs to fit reality into the unreality that is his pseudo-biblical world view.

I predict this guy's crazy is going to continue to leak out and he will be forced to drop out of the race. His creepiness factor during one on one interviews is off the scale as well.

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson once vocalized an odd theory about Egyptian history.

According to a video unearthed by BuzzFeed on Wednesday, Carson posited in a 1998 commencement address at Andrews University that the pyramids in Egypt were used for grain storage rather than as tombs for ancient kings and queens.

"My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain," Carson said, referring to the Old Testament. "Now all the archeologists think that they were made for the pharaohs’ graves. But, you know, [something to store that grain] would have to be something awfully big, if you stop and think about it."

I really believe Carson is totally sociopathic in that he suffers from all kinds of delusional thinking, not to mention that compulsive handwringing he does at chest level. Like Vincent Price in a B-movie

As time goes by you can see why Ben Carson likes to keep quiet, this guy is actually crazy. He thinks the world 6,000 years old and apparently he twists actual events to fit his pathological need to fit everything into the bible.

The pyramids used to store grain? The fact that this quack believes this crap is one thing, but he then comes out and says it in public.

There hasn't been much debate for over 100 years on what the pyramids were used for, but Carson looks at the world and his mind needs to fit reality into the unreality that is his pseudo-biblical world view.

I predict this guy's crazy is going to continue to leak out and he will be forced to drop out of the race. His creepiness factor during one on one interviews is off the scale as well.

See how the far left drones like to bash anyone that does not believe in the far left religion..

Well, I have heard this grain theory before, but a quick search shows that his theory isn’t so unusual:

According to various blogs and websites, the Step Pyramid of Djoser was first used for grain storage and later converted into a tomb. (?) He seems to be advancing a creationist’s (?) viewpoint in that speech.

Whatever the case, Carson made the statement 17 years ago.

Then again many of the Native Americans believe in star people, and many of them are tribe elders. So this just goes the hypocrisy of the far left here..

when I first saw the story I checked to see if it was from "The Onion"...nope its just Ben "Bag o Filberts" Carson

Using the word "lunatic" to describe a man who feels the pyramids were for grain storage and not a tomb is slightly over the top. ...... :cool:

He is more like deluded maybe self deluded...you always want to give the deluded keys to the US Nuclear arsenal...specially if the deluded one is a big fan of Armageddon.....

Ben is just plain strange. Look at his 911 quote.“Because 9/11 is an isolated incident. Things that are isolated issues as opposed to things that fundamentally change the United Sates of America and shift power from the people to the government. That is a huge shift. You have to take a long-term look at something that fundamentally changes the power structure of America.” Now what exactly did he say?

I really believe Carson is totally sociopathic in that he suffers from all kinds of delusional thinking, not to mention that compulsive handwringing he does at chest level. Like Vincent Price in a B-movie

Yeah I hear he thinks there are 58 states not 57, how dare he disagree with Obama?

Then I heard he was making fun of special Olympians, or what tht someone else?

Then I think it was him that said if he were a surgeon in the marines he would be treating corpse men.

Yeah a real dope for sure.

He is more like deluded maybe self deluded...you always want to give the deluded keys to the US Nuclear arsenal...specially if the deluded one is a big fan of Armageddon.....
Racist

racist

racist

Trump is saying he prefers that his grain storage buildings have openings to be able to get grain in and out not like the sealed off Pyramids

Racist

Those folks gave an admitted drug user the keys and they worry because Carson might believe that the Pyramids were used for storage. Really? Wow that takes some real partisan thinking.

When did he study politics and how to be president of the USA?
no comment on the study of politics as that's unimportant to me , see mrobama !! ----------------- As far as being President , I support da Trump and Cruz Lakhota . Its just the pile on of Ben that's silly , maybe pyramid stories are part of his religious beliefs . Who knows , who cares . Ben still seems to be a decent guy and a skilled surgeon . ------- Go Trump !!

Forum List

Back