Benghazi,AP,IRS..what matters is Obama KNOWS NOTHING!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Press Secretary Carney said. “Some matters are not appropriate to convey to him, and this is one of them.”
Read more: Carney: WH officials knew of IRS targeting but didn?t tell Obama - The Hill's On The Money

OK.. So what is appropriate? Carney is saying that Obama should NEVER be told that his EMPLOYEES remember Obama is the CEO of the organization..
have violated the trust of Americans so deeply that IRS revenue collections WILL BE AFFECTED! I am sure thousands of people are now figuring out ways to keep from sending their tax payments for as long as they can because they are afraid they will be next!

"We're portrayed by Republicans as either being lying or idiots," said one Obama administration official who was part of the Benghazi response.
"It's actually closer to us being idiots."
Officials on Benghazi: "We made mistakes, but without malice" - CBS News

Really?
President SHOULD not be advised the IRS is persecuting Americans? Why??

President has "idiots" as employees! Really?

THE CEO of any company would be fired if in the course of less then 6 months, employees are murdered. Constitutional rights of the free press are violated.
And if the accounts receivables department has been investigating customers that have been faithfully paying for years ... now the company is doing illegal data mining and making negative decisions BASED on that information!

So it comes down to this:
Sargent Schultz "I know nothing, I am not here - I did not even get up this morning!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgcxGFmYyPs]Sargent Schultz - I know nothing, I am not here - I did not even get up this morning! - YouTube[/ame]

I don't what's worse.

Obama's administration trying to run cover for him OR that a batch of unelected bureaucrats are hiding information from the President of the United States.

Aye carumba. Neither scenario is acceptable.

I don't what's worse.

Obama's administration trying to run cover for him OR that a batch of unelected bureaucrats are hiding information from the President of the United States.

Aye carumba. Neither scenario is acceptable.

So what happened to this concept???

$truman_buck_stops.jpeg

Forum List

Back