🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Benjamin Freedman?

To bad there is not some sort, I don't know... search software where you could type in the name "Benjamin Freedman" and click search with the result being page upon page of results...

Or even some sort of digital, free encyclopedia...

• Banned
He remembers WW1 broke out on the summer of 1914 waged by Great Britain, France, and Russia.

• Banned
I'm talking about the ex Zionist.

Look up the wikipedia article about him. He was an anti-Semite and anti-Zionist. He converted from Judaism to Catholicism. Out of curiosity, why are you asking bout him ?

I don't care what Wikipedia says about him. And I salute him for being anti Zionist. I want to know more about what he said which had a lot of truth to it. Especially about the Zionists.

• Banned
The Amazing Warnings Of Benjamin Freedman

"While that was going on, the Zionists in Germany, who represented the Zionists from Eastern Europe, went to the British War Cabinet and -- I am going to be brief because it's a long story, but I have all the documents to prove any statement that I make -- they said: "Look here. You can yet win this war. You don't have to give up. You don't have to accept the negotiated peace offered to you now by Germany. You can win this war if the United States will come in as your ally." The United States was not in the war at that time. We were fresh; we were young; we were rich; we were powerful. They told England: "We will guarantee to bring the United States into the war as your ally, to fight with you on your side, if you will promise us Palestine after you win the war." In other words, they made this deal: "We will get the United States into this war as your ally. The price you must pay is Palestine after you have won the war and defeated Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey." Now England had as much right to promise Palestine to anybody, as the United States would have to promise Japan to Ireland for any reason whatsoever. It's absolutely absurd that Great Britain, that never had any connection or any interest or any right in what is known as Palestine should offer it as coin of the realm to pay the Zionists for bringing the United States into the war. However, they did make that promise, in October of 1916. And shortly after that -- I don't know how many here remember it -- the United States, which was almost totally pro-German, entered the war as Britain's ally."

I'm talking about the ex Zionist.

Look up the wikipedia article about him. He was an anti-Semite and anti-Zionist. He converted from Judaism to Catholicism. Out of curiosity, why are you asking bout him ?

I don't care what Wikipedia says about him. And I salute him for being anti Zionist. I want to know more about what he said which had a lot of truth to it. Especially about the Zionists.

Good for you ! :clap2:

"Now what happened? The Jews at that peace conference, when they were cutting up Germany and parceling out Europe to all these nations who claimed a right to a certain part of European territory, said, "How about Palestine for us?" And they produced, for the first time to the knowledge of the Germans, this Balfour Declaration. So the Germans, for the first time realized, "Oh, so that was the game! That's why the United States came into the war." The Germans for the first time realized that they were defeated, they suffered the terrific reparations that were slapped onto them, because the Zionists wanted Palestine and were determined to get it at any cost."

I obviously know who he is TM, I just wonder what people reflect on his words. And the mysteries of the Balfour Declaration.

I obviously know who he is TM, I just wonder what people reflect on his words. And the mysteries of the Balfour Declaration.

LOL well you started a thread asking who he is. Would have made more sense to just post info about him in the OP
But I've actually never heard of him until you mentioned him

LOL well you started a thread asking who he is. Would have made more sense to just post info about him in the OP
But I've actually never heard of him until you mentioned him

I never heard of him until today too...Ha Ha. Well I thought it would be interesting to post his speech here. I'm about to.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c]Benjamin Freedman's 1961 Speech at the Willard Hotel (Complete) - YouTube[/ame]

This is actually interesting info about WW1 and the Jewish state in Palestine issue....:cool:

By someone high in ranks who left his Zionist roots.

Yah, sure - Rense is known all over as a source for bottom-feeding haters. But if you WANT to be regarded as a full-fledged loon and totally worthless conspiranutter, go ahead and post from that cesspit and the other shitstains like it.

And I'll decide that Pamela Geller is just being very reasonable after all.......

Well lets look at the video and the facts. Tell me what you agree and disagree about what he said in the speech. And lets be real here about the true things he said.

Forum List

Back