Bennett: We'll quit gov't which agrees to talks based '67 line

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
'Habayit Hayehudi' ('The Jewish House') Chairman and Economy Minister Naftali Bennett said that "the Habayit Hayehudi party under my leadership will not be part, not even for a second, of a government which agrees to negotiations based on the 1967 borders. Jerusalem, our capital, is not up, and will never be up, for negotiation."

Earlier, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's spokesperson denied the Reuters report according to which Israel agreed to hold peace talks with the Palestinians based on the '67 borders depending on territorial exchanges and recognition of Israel as the "Jewish State."

Bennett: We'll quit gov't which agrees to talks based '67 line - Israel News, Ynetnews

-------------------

:cool:

I don't know about him, but I am currently very looking up to Ayelet Shaked. That young woman is a true example of a Patriotic Zionist Jew, for all to follow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why, but the Palestinians do not want those kind of boarders. Since in that situation, both Jews AND Arabs are considered "Palestinians".

and the whole Palestinian ethos is denying Jews any right of the land...

Why, but the Palestinians do not want those kind of boarders. Since in that situation, both Jews AND Arabs are considered "Palestinians".

and the whole Palestinian ethos is denying Jews any right of the land...

Of course that is not true.

Of course it is.

You know how many people say it in their community all the time?

Do you think I just sit around making stuff up?

seriously.

Of course it is.

You know how many people say it in their community all the time?

Do you think I just sit around making stuff up?

seriously.

No, it is that the Jews do not have exclusive rights to the land.

Nobody here says that only Jews have the rights

Palestinians many times say that Jews have NO rights in here whatsoever.

Nobody here says that only Jews have the rights

Palestinians many times say that Jews have NO rights in here whatsoever.

Do you have any links to mainstream Palestinians saying that. (Not one of those few freakazoids that MEMRI always throws up as typical.)

Palestinian Authority TV News hews consistently to the PA policy of denying the history of Jewish presence in Jerusalem and in particular the existence at any time of a Jewish Temple. In a report about Israel’s excavations on the Temple Mount exposing part of the Western Wall, PA TV stated:

“There’s [an Israeli] race against the clock to complete the excavations in search of [Jerusalem's] Temple that exists only in the minds of radical organizations ….

[The Israelis] falsify historical facts by linking them to Jewish history, the traces of which don’t exist in our land. [PA TV News: No trace of Jewish history in "our land" PMW Bulletins 12, 2012.]

Zero-Sum Historiography: The Palestinian Assault Upon History The Bayview Review

Palestinian Authority TV News hews consistently to the PA policy of denying the history of Jewish presence in Jerusalem and in particular the existence at any time of a Jewish Temple. In a report about Israel’s excavations on the Temple Mount exposing part of the Western Wall, PA TV stated:

“There’s [an Israeli] race against the clock to complete the excavations in search of [Jerusalem's] Temple that exists only in the minds of radical organizations ….

[The Israelis] falsify historical facts by linking them to Jewish history, the traces of which don’t exist in our land. [PA TV News: No trace of Jewish history in "our land" PMW Bulletins 12, 2012.]

Zero-Sum Historiography: The Palestinian Assault Upon History The Bayview Review

Could you quote a passage or something? I can't find what we are discussing.

I narrowed it down, what more do you need? I am really confused.

Forum List

Back