🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bereaved mother offers condolences to slain Arab teen’s family

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This is a good, kind woman. I honestly don't know if I were mourning on of my children that I could be like her. Thankfully so far I don't think any of us here who have children have had to go through what she experienced and what other mothers have gone through.

Bereaved mother offers condolences to slain Arab teen’s family

After Jewish suspects reenact murder of Muhammed Abu Khdeir, Rachelle Fraenkel says she is distressed by immoral ‘shedding of innocent blood’

BY TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF July 7, 2014

“Even in the abyss of mourning for Gil-Ad, Eyal and Naftali, it is difficult for me to describe how distressed we are by the outrage committed in Jerusalem – the shedding of innocent blood in defiance of all morality, of the Torah, of the foundation of the lives of our boys and of all of us in this country,” Fraenkel said.

“Only the murderers of our sons, along with those who sent them and those who helped them and incited them to murder – and not innocent people – will be brought to justice: by the army, the police, and the judiciary; not by vigilantes. No mother or father should eve

Read more:

Bereaved mother offers condolences to slain Arab teen?s family | The Times of Israel

Forum List

Back