Berkeley students demand midterms be canceled because of Milo visit

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Not only have more than 170 faculty members called for classes to be shut down during Free Speech Week, the students themselves have also called for a boycott of classes and midterm examinations, too.

Berkeley Students Demand Midterms Be Canceled Because Of MILO Visit

Well the leftist sixties liberals have done a great job of raising kids who have now raised even bigger idiots than they were. Imagine what that generation will be like. These idiots are so sensitive to everything everyone will have to wear one color only, walk a certain way, breathe a certain way , wear your hair the same ways... Yeah that's no exaggerating the pathetic leftist of generation rejects.

1476123096-screen-shot-2016-10-10-at-21009-pm.gif

Not only have more than 170 faculty members called for classes to be shut down during Free Speech Week, the students themselves have also called for a boycott of classes and midterm examinations, too.

Well the leftist sixties liberals have done a great job of raising kids who have now raised even bigger idiots than they were. Imagine what that generation will be like. These idiots are so sensitive to everything everyone will have to wear one color only, walk a certain way, breathe a certain way , wear your hair the same ways... Yeah that's no exaggerating the pathetic leftist of generation rejects.
Well, this is as fake as fake gets. Damn, dude, you will believe ANYTHING.

Back when I was in college we went to learn...now days it seems it's some social experiment. No wonder they come out whiny and clueless snowflakes.

Fake a.h. like you don't even know what fake is when is stares down your throat and you a.h. elect fake for your Presidents . You know that one real well.

Fake a.h. like you don't even know what fake is when is stares down your throat and you a.h. elect fake for your Presidents . You know that one real well.
Oh no, tinfoil hat boy just threw a random bomb of 'almost English' at me. Whatever will I do?

Oh no, tinfoil hat boy just threw a random bomb of 'almost English' at me. Whatever will I do?

FAKE are ppl like you. yall make great rejects in society.

There are more of us with intelligence who out number dumbasses such as you and all the twins you have out there. Just like the Giraffe neck you morons think your so special and do what you do to ppl.

I wonder what it must be like to be hated by a Nation .

Which one are you in this video LMFAO

Unreal. I'm telling you Jerry and Abbie are spinning in their graves right now. I used to lean left. I am embarrassed as all get out on these so called social justice warriors.

The students wanting this doesn't surprise me, but the teachers being all in favor of it too? What is their deal?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back