🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie Spurns Big Pharma - FEEL the Bern!

Yes Sanders retails the myth that drug companies gouge consumers.

Just because you're willing to pay multiple times the Canadian or Eurozone price for the identical drug, don't blame us. You probably even believe U.S. drugs are made in the U.S. Talk about myths...
Multiple times? LOL!

Yes. Pick a prescription med, any prescription med, and I'll show you the cost differential.
Alphagan. Which is something I take.
Now get lost.

Just because you're willing to pay multiple times the Canadian or Eurozone price for the identical drug, don't blame us. You probably even believe U.S. drugs are made in the U.S. Talk about myths...
Multiple times? LOL!

Yes. Pick a prescription med, any prescription med, and I'll show you the cost differential.
Now get lost.

Arian you're going to lose this one. Remember Rabbi laughed at it, he never said it doesnt happen. So showing him it does wont mean anything to Rabbi. Ignorance is bliss and he's laughing a lot

Multiple times? LOL!

Now get lost.

Arian you're going to lose this one. Remember Rabbi laughed at it, he never said it doesnt happen. So showing him it does wont mean anything to Rabbi. Ignorance is bliss and he's laughing a lot
Idiot. He made a claim that Americans pay "multiple times" the price that Canadians do. Unless he can show that Americans pay "multiple times" the price for Alphagan he has lost the argument.
You understand that, right?

I said you didnt say it doesnt happen so showing you or proving it would be silly since no one is denying it. Are you denying it?

Or do you want to pretend to be a clown but dont want to be quoted being one?

Martin Skreli is not "Big Pharma."
Your thread title is a lie. Your thread is a failure. And you are a dolt.

Your response is pixelated flatulence from the pie hole in your face located in the backside of your trousers.

Martin Shkreli is what happens when someone first gets a license to steal on Wall Street and then gets a license to steal from AIDS patients.
Ya well without him AIDS patient would be dead in a year so fuck off.

Trying to figure out why I should give a shit.....

You wont, until you need this drug.

It's an AIDS drug, I can promise you, I'll never need it.

Its not only for AIDS, you just believe that so you can make it about terrible fags.

Uhm, that wasn't at all my point.. stop being such a dick.

Well, at least now you know it isnt just about The Gheys!!

How about this, then?

On the Issues: Fighting to Lower Prescription Drug Prices

Careful, now. Don't read it. You might learn something...
LOL. One failed story, so on to another.

You asked for proof; I provided it. Need me to 'splain it to you? (You didn't even click the link, did you? Chickenshit.)

You should read his facebook OP. He is very much a lefty. He also isn't big pharma. He claimed he wanted to pay his team MORE money. I would figure your typical lefty would be proud of him :dunno:

When you can jack the price of a drug 5000% what does that make you in the industry? Little Pharma?
A greedy asshole.
I have no doubt you don't give a fuck about the things he actually says and what-not. Its all knee-jerk, emotional bullshit.
I don't agree with what the guy did, but lets at least keep the insults honest :)

Yes, if I needed that drug to keep from dying I would probably be very emotional. I'm sure you would be too, dickhead. My O/P is as honest as it gets. Facts, no drama that you are accustomed to by your fellow rightwing illiterates.

You should read his facebook OP. He is very much a lefty. He also isn't big pharma. He claimed he wanted to pay his team MORE money. I would figure your typical lefty would be proud of him :dunno:

When you can jack the price of a drug 5000% what does that make you in the industry? Little Pharma?
A greedy asshole.
I have no doubt you don't give a fuck about the things he actually says and what-not. Its all knee-jerk, emotional bullshit.
I don't agree with what the guy did, but lets at least keep the insults honest :)

Yes, if I needed that drug to keep from dying I would probably be very emotional. I'm sure you would be too, asshole.
How am I an asshole? I didn't do it. He just has a right to do it. Nobody has a right to medicine, statist.

How about this, then?

On the Issues: Fighting to Lower Prescription Drug Prices

Careful, now. Don't read it. You might learn something...
LOL. One failed story, so on to another.

You asked for proof; I provided it. Need me to 'splain it to you? (You didn't even click the link, did you? Chickenshit.)

They NEVER click on the links posted by a liberal or a Dem on here.
Never.

Because they.....

giphy.gif

A greedy asshole.

Yes, if I needed that drug to keep from dying I would probably be very emotional. I'm sure you would be too, asshole.
How am I an asshole? I didn't do it. He just has a right to do it. Nobody has a right to medicine, statist.

Let's see you say that when it's you or yours. I love the arrogance of those who just live inside their bubble until shit happens to them. But the surprise up your tight ass is when you discover that you have to pay now or pay later. Even Ben Carson knows that. So don't cry when it's your turn.

Forum List

Back