🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bernie Spurns Big Pharma - FEEL the Bern!

Martin Skreli is not "Big Pharma."
Your thread title is a lie. Your thread is a failure. And you are a dolt.

How about this, then?

On the Issues: Fighting to Lower Prescription Drug Prices

Careful, now. Don't read it. You might learn something...
LOL. One failed story, so on to another.

You asked for proof; I provided it. Need me to 'splain it to you? (You didn't even click the link, did you? Chickenshit.)
You provided nothing. Declare victory and run away. Youv'e got nothing.

You should read his facebook OP. He is very much a lefty. He also isn't big pharma. He claimed he wanted to pay his team MORE money. I would figure your typical lefty would be proud of him :dunno:

When you can jack the price of a drug 5000% what does that make you in the industry? Little Pharma?
A greedy asshole.
I have no doubt you don't give a fuck about the things he actually says and what-not. Its all knee-jerk, emotional bullshit.
I don't agree with what the guy did, but lets at least keep the insults honest :)

Yes, if I needed that drug to keep from dying I would probably be very emotional. I'm sure you would be too, dickhead. My O/P is as honest as it gets. Facts, no drama that you are accustomed to by your fellow rightwing illiterates.
No one needed the drug to keep from dying. You talk about facts but ignore any.

You should read his facebook OP. He is very much a lefty. He also isn't big pharma. He claimed he wanted to pay his team MORE money. I would figure your typical lefty would be proud of him :dunno:

When you can jack the price of a drug 5000% what does that make you in the industry? Little Pharma?
A greedy asshole.
I have no doubt you don't give a fuck about the things he actually says and what-not. Its all knee-jerk, emotional bullshit.
I don't agree with what the guy did, but lets at least keep the insults honest :)

Yes, if I needed that drug to keep from dying I would probably be very emotional. I'm sure you would be too, asshole.
How am I an asshole? I didn't do it. He just has a right to do it. Nobody has a right to medicine, statist.

Let's see you say that when it's you or yours. I love the arrogance of those who just live inside their bubble until shit happens to them. But the surprise up your tight ass is when you discover that you have to pay now or pay later. Even Ben Carson knows that. So don't cry when it's your turn.
I would expect to pay for it. I am personally responsible and don't have my hand out. I have earned my way. I didn't get all of those services and shit the poor refuse to utilize. GFY

A greedy asshole.

Yes, if I needed that drug to keep from dying I would probably be very emotional. I'm sure you would be too, dickhead. My O/P is as honest as it gets. Facts, no drama that you are accustomed to by your fellow rightwing illiterates.
If im not mistaken, all it did was delay death.

A greedy asshole.

If im not mistaken, all it did was delay death.
I believe there are other treatments.

Bernie is THE man!

""""A Wall Street hedge fund manager named Martin Shkreli decided that he could make a lot of money off a life-saving drug for AIDS patients and other sick people by jacking the price from $13.50 per tablet to $750. Sick people be damned.

I started a congressional investigation into his price gouging. Shkreli promised to reduce the price, though he hasn't done so yet. But Martin Shkreli was angry. He didn't like that I criticized him, so he tried to get a private meeting with me. And he thought the best way to do that was by donating $2,700 to our campaign. That may be how other campaigns work. Not ours. We are taking Martin Shkreli's $2,700 donation and are giving it straight to an AIDS clinic in Washington, DC.""""

This is the PIG he is talking about. One of you gun lovers, grab you gun and shoot this fucker's smirk right off his face, please. Even Ben Carson agrees that this is wrong.

Martin-Shkreli.jpg
Bernie is in cahoots with Big Pharma to forcibly inject every human being every few months against their will.

Forum List

Back