Bernie V. Biden already the case?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Bernie has the largest small donor directory among the Ds running for president. Biden knows all of the big donors and is the moderate in the race. Hillary is competitive with Biden but one problem with either of them. Bernie can help D candidates lower on the ballot because he is liked more in D districts and must be placated. The super delegates at the D convention realize that Biden can weaponize more D radical candidates in more D districts than anyone else in the party and will do so if the super-delegates do not endorse him early and with at least feigned enthusiasm. How big a problem is this for the Ds?

Both of these America-hating fuckbags need to do a 69 on each other........in a giant puddle of sewage from which both these slimebuckets are constructed. Because I'm not going to waste my time trying to decide which of these scamming traitors I detest more. I guess I'll give the edge to Bernie because much like Noam Chomsky, that son of a bitch never met a communist dictatorship he didn't like.

Bernie has the largest small donor directory among the Ds running for president. Biden knows all of the big donors and is the moderate in the race. Hillary is competitive with Biden but one problem with either of them. Bernie can help D candidates lower on the ballot because he is liked more in D districts and must be placated. The super delegates at the D convention realize that Biden can weaponize more D radical candidates in more D districts than anyone else in the party and will do so if the super-delegates do not endorse him early and with at least feigned enthusiasm. How big a problem is this for the Ds?
Hillary will not be the candidate and neither Biden nor Sanders can stand up to Trump.

Joe is a real American.He'd shock and awe a bunch of shit but only with good reason.
Another you assholes you had a chance with was Ross Perot.
Southun accents only apply when the hot air comes from a good looker.Like Slick Willie and his band of scumbags.
Fucking Gore couldn't even draw his own state( and probably not spelded it correctly..) That gotcha that thar Dubya !!!!
Ignorant fucks

Bernie Sanders is not a Democrat.

Yet he runs as a Democrat...go figure.
The thing that most people forget about elections is what is important:

name recognition

money

volunteers

Campaign workers

no skeletons in the closet

and momentum

In the nomination fight Sanders is the only one that positive numbers for all of the above.

In the general election, particularly against Trump, Sanders is iffy at best

48364320_2221769898098063_4860132877020430336_n.jpg

Hmmm, the Commie or the Pedo. You Progs are fucking idiots.

why would Biden want to be president? it's too much work. it ages the shit out of you!

Forum List

Back