California With Highest Gas Tax in America Raises Tax Again

I am a 4.00 myself.
My first job I had I made 145K a year. I lived at home for one year and bought my first place for 65K cash. I continued my career path and bought every home cash there after.
A. Not everyone is going to make $145K a year their first job, 30 years ago. My god what do you do?
B. I lived at home one year before I bought my condo on a lake. Bought it for $58K it's worth $200K now.
C. Who paid for college?

A. Not everyone is going to make $145K a year their first job, 30 years ago. My god what do you do?
B. I lived at home one year before I bought my condo on a lake. Bought it for $58K it's worth $200K now.
C. Who paid for college?
RF engineer
ok
me

RF engineer
ok
me

You remind me of Ben Carson. He thinks everyone can make it out of the hood because he did. He doesn't realize he has a skill that's worth a lot of money. If they could all be brain surgeons of course they'd get out of poverty too.

You sure daddy didn't pay for your college? Didn't you get scholarship?

You remind me of Ben Carson. He thinks everyone can make it out of the hood because he did. He doesn't realize he has a skill that's worth a lot of money. If they could all be brain surgeons of course they'd get out of poverty too.

My "daddy" died when I was a child
I worked and nights and weekends and summers Yes I paid
No scholarships
My employer paid for my Masters and other

My "daddy" died when I was a child
I worked and nights and weekends and summers Yes I paid
No scholarships
My employer paid for my Masters and other
I knew a Republican like you. Had his entire private school paid for because his father died. And today he wants to eliminate such social programs and safety nets.

Did daddy leave you and mommy a lot?

I worked nights,, weekends and summers too. Back when it only cost around $5000 a year. You're only 2 years younger than me so same for you. Wasn't it nice? $5000 a year to go to college?

I am rich but only because I have no kids. My brother could buy you. He's been a VP of HR fortune 500's for the last 20 years. He just got a golden parachute. $1.3 million dollars to retire. But he CAN'T work for a year. Otherwise they won't pay him. Must be nice huh? Yea, he's a republican too. Doesn't care about the average American.

He asks why I do. I have no kids going to school, I'm not black, gay, a woman, hispanic or muslim. Why am I a Democrat he asks. I say it's because I don't trust Republicans. Since Reagan, they've given me no reason to. I am POSITIVE, just like they are trying to eliminate Abortio, in about 9 years Social Security is next.

According to the May 2024 Social Security trustees report, the fund reserves that help pay for Social Security benefits will run out in 2035.

I am going to rely on SS. Let's say I have $1 million when I retire. At 4% that's only $40,000 a year right? That's $3333 a month. I'm going to want my full social security. Let's say it's $2500 a month. If Republicans cut my social security 20%, that's $500 a month less to live on.

I knew a Republican like you. Had his entire private school paid for because his father died. And today he wants to eliminate such social programs and safety nets.

Did daddy leave you and mommy a lot?

I worked nights,, weekends and summers too. Back when it only cost around $5000 a year. You're only 2 years younger than me so same for you. Wasn't it nice? $5000 a year to go to college?

I am rich but only because I have no kids. My brother could buy you. He's been a VP of HR fortune 500's for the last 20 years. He just got a golden parachute. $1.3 million dollars to retire. But he CAN'T work for a year. Otherwise they won't pay him. Must be nice huh? Yea, he's a republican too. Doesn't care about the average American.

He asks why I do. I have no kids going to school, I'm not black, gay, a woman, hispanic or muslim. Why am I a Democrat he asks. I say it's because I don't trust Republicans. Since Reagan, they've given me no reason to. I am POSITIVE, just like they are trying to eliminate Abortio, in about 9 years Social Security is next.

According to the May 2024 Social Security trustees report, the fund reserves that help pay for Social Security benefits will run out in 2035.

I am going to rely on SS. Let's say I have $1 million when I retire. At 4% that's only $40,000 a year right? That's $3333 a month. I'm going to want my full social security. Let's say it's $2500 a month. If Republicans cut my social security 20%, that's $500 a month less to live on.
You know NO ONE like me.
Kindly leave my dead father out of your mouth going forward. Same for my dead mother.
that is all you have? I thought you said you were "rich"

Kindly leave my dead father out of your mouth going forward. Same for my dead mother.
that is all you have? I thought you said you were "rich"
Where do you live in California? You aren't rich in Cali. I am in Metro Detroit. No bills. Stockpiling money. I'm doing fine.

Not rich enough to be a Republican. Also not a big enough of an asshole.

How come you block people from looking at your history? Coward.

You brought up your parents you nepo baby.

Where do you live in California? You aren't rich in Cali. I am in Metro Detroit. No bills. Stockpiling money. I'm doing fine.

Not rich enough to be a Republican. Also not a big enough of an asshole.

How come you block people from looking at your history? Coward.

You brought up your parents you nepo baby.

85K (oh man) :confused:
California?
1 million is all you will have?
You are not "rich"
My history is WIDE open (coward lol)
Here we go with the name calling and insults (double lol)
Is that the best you can do? "nepo baby" (triple lol)

Last edited:
California?
1 million is all you will have?
You are not "rich"
My history is WIDE open
Here we go with the name calling and insults
Is that the best you can do? "nepo baby" LOL
You're rich. I can't talk about how you got there because you won't allow it. You got triggered.

Do you live in Cali? 1 million in Michigan on top of social security is a lot of money. Let me show you

You may say I'm average

Sometime around age 50, the average American can now expect a household net worth exceeding $1 million.

If you’re a 50-something and you’re not worth a cool $1 million, do not despair. Those numbers are averages, and the super-rich drive them waaaay up.

The “median” American household – picture the middle number in a long list of numbers – achieves a net worth of about $300,000 in the 50-to-59 age range, a far cry from $1 million.

So the median person will have $300K and I'll have $1 million. Not too shabby. If you think it is then you are out of touch.

I may not be as rich as you but compared to the average Republican, I'm rich AF.

You're rich. I can't talk about how you got there because you won't allow it. You got triggered.

Do you live in Cali? 1 million in Michigan on top of social security is a lot of money. Let me show you

You may say I'm average

Sometime around age 50, the average American can now expect a household net worth exceeding $1 million.

If you’re a 50-something and you’re not worth a cool $1 million, do not despair. Those numbers are averages, and the super-rich drive them waaaay up.

The “median” American household – picture the middle number in a long list of numbers – achieves a net worth of about $300,000 in the 50-to-59 age range, a far cry from $1 million.

So the median person will have $300K and I'll have $1 million. Not too shabby. If you think it is then you are out of touch.

I may not be as rich as you but compared to the average Republican, I'm rich AF.

You are rich in your mind and that is all that matters. At 85k in todays economy, are you say... a factory worker :laughing0301: or
a manager of a sneaker store in a mall?

when it came to smarts and ambition, sounds like you struck out

You are rich in your mind and that is all that matters. At 85k in todays economy, are you say... a factory worker :laughing0301: or

Nope. The average American makes $50K a year. I make $35K more than the average American. That's exactly what college educated people are suppose to make more than uneducated Americans.

You claim to be rich. Maybe you are. If so, it explains why you vote Trump. I don't blame you. You should. But me, even though I'm way better off than most, I can't. Republicans are the enemy of the middle class. It's why so many of them aren't saving like you and I. They can barely afford to make ends meet.

Last year unions won big. Blue collar won big. That's how you fix the middle class. Not by giving you the money so it trickles down.

P.S. I was close to $100K before Covid. Thanks Trump. And his trade war with China.

Nope. The average American makes $50K a year. I make $35K more than the average American. That's exactly what college educated people are suppose to make more than uneducated Americans.

You claim to be rich. Maybe you are. If so, it explains why you vote Trump. I don't blame you. You should. But me, even though I'm way better off than most, I can't. Republicans are the enemy of the middle class. It's why so many of them aren't saving like you and I. They can barely afford to make ends meet.

Last year unions won big. Blue collar won big. That's how you fix the middle class. Not by giving you the money so it trickles down.

P.S. I was close to $100K before Covid. Thanks Trump. And his trade war with China.
you know is going to add more to the trade war, right? Now you can blame Trump and Biden.
For you it is a "blame game". Republican's this, Republican's that. :rolleyes:
You claimed you are rich. Did I say "I am rich"?
The mistake you made was telling me your brother could buy me. You drank water from Flint
No sane woman will take your seed.

Last edited:

Ben Carson wasn't born a brain surgeon, dipshit. He worked his ass off to get educated and succeed, instead of committing crimes and blaming white people and Donald Trump for it.

Do better.

Ben Carson wasn't born a brain surgeon, dipshit. He worked his ass off to get educated and succeed, instead of committing crimes and blaming white people and Donald Trump for it.

Do better.
pay no attention to the retard

get a load of what he said....

"If there is a test I can find out after 20 weeks if my kids going to grow up to be a Republican I should have the right to abort it. lol"

you know is going to add more to the trade war, right? Now you can blame Trump and Biden.
For you it is a "blame game". Republican's this, Republican's that. :rolleyes:
You claimed you are rich. Did I say "I am rich"?
The mistake you made was telling me your brother could buy me. You drank water from Flint
You’re an engineer. We have engineer friends. He’s a vp of hr of a Fortune 500. Or was. So he was your boss.

Based on what you told me you make your rich. I don’t blame you for voting gop.

You’re an engineer. We have engineer friends. He’s a vp of hr of a Fortune 500. Or was. So he was your boss.

Based on what you told me you make your rich. I don’t blame you for voting gop.
I have never worked at a Fortune 500 company. I have had two Boss's in my life. The first is 6 feet under and the second is me.
You should not be telling anyone that I am rich. You have the mindset of a 13 year old.

That's right and how can you govern if you don't believe in government? You know Trump spent like a drunken sailor and doubled the number of companies who now pay zero taxes right?

Yes, not all governments are good. Republicans suck
/----/ No president can spend money, raise or cut taxes, you idiot. But, I think you already know this but have nothing else to post. You obviously can't defend Dementia Joe's track record.
Here's your spaced out guy.

Are good people being forced to leave California? Then why do they move to your state and turn it blue? Sounds like republicans aren’t leaving California.

So it’s just liberals leaving. Don’t blame California they can’t thrive like you and me. Bad choices.

That’ll help the poor!

And California has the worst roads.
Newsom wants to do to America what he’s done to California.

MSN

Here’s the thing about people leaving California for some cheap red state. They got rich in California. They couldn’t have gotten rich in those red states. They only leave California because they sold they homes for sometimes twice as much as they paid for it.

I believe P Diddy is moving to Florida. He’s trying to sell his home for $70 million. He bought it for $40 million.

Maybe it’s free market capitalism you don’t like. Buy low sell high.

Forum List

Back