Berzerkly Mob Shuts Down Trump Rally

All that leftist tolerance we read about.

Students at University of California, Berkeley repeatedly disrupted a pro-Trump demonstration this past Monday, shouting obscenities at Project Veritas activists before completely shutting it down.

“So y’all aren’t going to complain that you don’t have free speech, right? I just want to make sure,” a Berkeley student tells James O’Keefe, Project Veritas founder and conservative activist, in a video first obtained by The Daily Caller.

O’Keefe replies that students might shut down his chalking and wall set-up.

“No, they won’t,” the student says in return.

Keep reading…
I have a question. Why is Drumpf holding rallys in California?

Because he has Yuge support there. He is overwhelming supported everywhere. Or didn't you know?

Read the OP, moron. Nothing was said about Trump himself showing up at Berzerkley.
Never heard of that place...is it near Palm Springs where you hang out in gay bars?
You of all people insult someone by calling them gay? If there's nothing wrong with being gay, why would you do that?

Ahhhh, Liberal 'tolerance' & live for the 1st amendment... :p
So what do you think should have been done to shut down the Berkeley protester's 1st amendment rights?

You have no right to infringe on the right of others, the college shitheads should have been shot, how's that for creating a safe space. Short of that they should have been arrested for disorderly conduct, criminal mischief, breach of the peace, simple assault or destruction of private property, take your pick.
:rofl:

Teenagers knock over blocks made for toddlers that were placed on a sidewalk where people need to walk, and you think they should be shot?!

:rofl:

Welcome to Trump's America everyone. Just like the founders wanted.

I have no pity for criminals violating the law, in my book they are responsible for any and all injuries that may occur, including their own. Welcome to a nation of laws.
Knock down baby blocks, get slaughtered like a Holocaust victim. Welcome to Trump's America.

Here's Hillary's America:

trump_supporter_bloody.jpg

trump-protestors-1024.jpg

screenshot20160604at84316am.png

mexican_soil_sign.jpg

It's just inconceivable to me that people would want to stop others from expressing themselves. In America.

The only reason for this behavior is that they're afraid of something.

If you're confident in your positions, there is no reason to be afraid.
Hate, fear, lack of moral conscience, want of godliness, a general bent toward destruction and anarchy. It's all these things.

It's just inconceivable to me that people would want to stop others from expressing themselves. In America.

The only reason for this behavior is that they're afraid of something.

If you're confident in your positions, there is no reason to be afraid.

As more Americans wake up, liberals have more to fear. That's why they welcome an open border, that's why they are fighting so hard against Voter-ID, that's why they drag hobo's off the train tracks to vote, and now even talk about letting felons and criminals in prison vote.

Students at University of California, Berkeley repeatedly disrupted a pro-Trump demonstration this past Monday, shouting obscenities at Project Veritas activists before completely shutting it down.

“So y’all aren’t going to complain that you don’t have free speech, right? I just want to make sure,” a Berkeley student tells James O’Keefe, Project Veritas founder and conservative activist, in a video first obtained by The Daily Caller.

Keep reading…

Any right wing moron that equates James O'Keefe with spewing "veritas" is...well, a moron......O'Keefe is an attention whore who disguises his ugly mug (as he tried to do here at Berkeley) and was caught spreading his childish "wall".

This was NOT O'Keefe's campus and let this idiot go back for some money from FOX to do a better job of spewing his hate.

Keep reading…

Any right wing moron that equates James O'Keefe with spewing "veritas" is...well, a moron......O'Keefe is an attention whore who disguises his ugly mug (as he tried to do here at Berkeley) and was caught spreading his childish "wall".

This was NOT O'Keefe's campus and let this idiot go back for some money from FOX to do a better job of spewing his hate.
A leftist justifying the fascists. Color me shocked

Poor old school was also brought to tears in horror over a pro Trump sign.
Probably tears of laughter :laugh:
Yes, Brown shifters really yucked it up in 1938
Did they shift back to white when they were done? :laugh:
kristalnaught is every leftists wet dream.
Yes that was when a bunch of white people murdered a bunch of other white people so that they could start up with getting rid of the gays, the coloreds, the crippled, and the Jews... wait... isn't that what the alt-right is all about?! :eek:

:laugh:
Yes that was when a bunch of white people murdered a bunch of other white people so that they could start up with getting rid of the gays, the coloreds, the crippled, and the Jews... wait... isn't that what the alt-right is all about?!
Today we call it Obamacare, letting Islamos slaughter homosexuals, abortion for blacks, and dare we talk about how the left thinks of Jews.

My daughter is getting her PhD at Berkeley. She's a libertarian like her Dad. She doesn't tell anyone she's not a liberal. She's always telling me what an oppressive environment it is. She's not afraid of them, but she doesn't want her relationships there to be about politics
Have you visited Berzerkly yet? It's like a Twilight Zone episode and you're in 1968. Afros, psychedelic buses, peace signs everywhere, etc etc. I was waiting for Rod Serling to pop out.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

My daughter is getting her PhD at Berkeley. She's a libertarian like her Dad. She doesn't tell anyone she's not a liberal. She's always telling me what an oppressive environment it is. She's not afraid of them, but she doesn't want her relationships there to be about politics
Have you visited Berzerkly yet? It's like a Twilight Zone episode and you're in 1968. Afros, psychedelic buses, peace signs everywhere, etc etc. I was waiting for Rod Serling to pop out.

I lived in San Jose in the late nineties. So to answer you, no I've never been in the Berkeley world. Driven past it on the highway many times.

My daughter remembers it pretty well. I need to get back out there. My daughter keeps asking me. Though she wants to spend the weekend in San Francisco ... LOL

Keep reading…
I have a question. Why is Drumpf holding rallys in California?

Here's a better question .....why should we care about the opinion of a bulldyke?

Forum List

Back