Best breakup letter I've seen!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
No car-keying!
No bill-board exposing the dog.
No screaming, breaking, or....shooting....

1. "....dumps cheating boyfriend by leading him on hunt for all his belongings she's hidden

2. ...the writer of this letter seems to have done rather a good job of compartmentalizing her emotions as she writes to her lover to inform him that it’s all over.

3. the writer accesses her boyfriend’s Facebook account she notices he has received a message from another girl, called Kelsi.

a. ' Hi honey!
Guess who left his Facebook open on the computer and got a message from Kelsi! Yeah, you! :)

b. But don't worry....I didn't break anything!

c. Actually, I was nice enough to package your things.!

d. And I even invented a neat game, since I know you like looking for things (like other girls)!

e. Here's where you'll find your stuff:

Your clothes are where we first met.
Your videogames are where we first kissed.
Your laptop is where we bought our first videogame together.
Your TV is where we went "all the way."
Everything else, including all the pictures of the last 2 years of our lives, is at Kelsi's house.

f. Have fun.....and happy hunting!!"
Is this the best breakup letter ever? Woman dumps boyfriend with bizarre note after finding out another girl has contacted him on Facebook | Mail Online

I sure would like to have seen Kelsi's note!

Wanna' find out about where you stand in your "relationship"? Text your spouse or partner; "I haven't been completely honest with you" and watch what happens.

You could get "OMG! Are you breaking up with me? I love you! Let's works this out!" in return or,

"Neither have I..." LOL!

Ether way, you'll find out exactly where you stand.

HINT for the Relationship Handicapped: When you finally tell her what it is you say something innocent like "I can't resist those Grilled Stuft Burritos at Taco Bell".

Wanna' find out about where you stand in your "relationship"? Text your spouse or partner; "I haven't been completely honest with you" and watch what happens.

You could get "OMG! Are you breaking up with me? I love you! Let's works this out!" in return or,

"Neither have I..." LOL!

Ether way, you'll find out exactly where you stand.

HINT for the Relationship Handicapped: When you finally tell her what it is you say something innocent like "I can't resist those Grilled Stuft Burritos at Taco Bell".

" Text your spouse or partner; "I haven't been completely honest with you"....

But...I always am.

So.....does that mean I can't play?

Going through those moments must be tough for the ones who placed faith and trust only to have them broken. That's sad.

Forum List

Back