Best Korea vs. South Korea

I don't think North Korean soldiers would fight for Communism.
I think it would be perfectly justifiable for North Korea to blow up the loudspeakers. International law, if there really was such a thing, would probably agree with me on this.

Well it seems to me they tried to hit them and miss...Wait a second now the UN has a noise ordinance???
One, I said, 'if there was such a thing.' And two, so use a nuke. (Not necessarily in that order.)
Using a nuke would definitely end NKs hunger problem.
I know I get irritable when I don't eat. Someone blaring a message they don't like my haircut from 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. in the morning would certainly make me want to nuke someone.

Seoul continues loudspeaker psyops
Guess you don't get sarcasm, In plain English , NK uses a nuke.?... No more NK

I think it would be perfectly justifiable for North Korea to blow up the loudspeakers. International law, if there really was such a thing, would probably agree with me on this.

Well it seems to me they tried to hit them and miss...Wait a second now the UN has a noise ordinance???
One, I said, 'if there was such a thing.' And two, so use a nuke. (Not necessarily in that order.)
I know I get irritable when I don't eat. Someone blaring a message they don't like my haircut from 1 a.m. to 5 a.m. in the morning would certainly make me want to nuke someone.

Guess you don't get sarcasm, In plain English , NK uses a nuke.?... No more NK
Oh. Wish you would have explained that a little sooner. So how much time between the initial launch and the return strike do you suppose?

Interesting. Looks like South Korea is going to continue the loudspeaker broadcasts and call North Korea's bluff (if it is a bluff) that they will attack. The deadline North Korea gave was 5:30 p.m. Saturday, about eleven hours from now.

This is the way I see the tension with the two Koreas progressing. China and South Korea have been having excellent relations lately. China probably is telling South Korea that they are no long interested in helping North Korea and not to worry about North Korea because China can handle things. This is to get South Korea and North Korea into a war. If the South Koreans get into a war with the North the U.S. will have to help out. That frees up China to take the South China Sea territory, Russia to take the Ukraine, Iran to take Syria and Yemen, and the U.S. to take a fall. I do not usually stay up late to watch sporting events but this one might be fun.

Pretty much looks like unless Jesus Christ himself steps foot on the Peninsula things are about to get real hot.

I hope this will end one day. I'm so tired of that Korean conflict. I want to see both Koreas united into a single country. It would be interesting to see a communist state merging with a capitalist one.

I hope this will end one day. I'm so tired of that Korean conflict. I want to see both Koreas united into a single country. It would be interesting to see a communist state merging with a capitalist one.
It will definitely end some day. The only question is how much land is left above sea level.

The way I see it at the moment is that it does not matter what the negotiators say and do in the room. Both are being sent in and told to come back with something the other side is just not going to give. With subs and artillery pieces on the move on one side and 'shoot first, ask questions later' on the other it is only a matter of time, and not much of that, before each side is trying to do enough damage to get favourable peace terms from the other.

I don't think North Korean soldiers would fight for Communism.

S.Korea is just doing what N.Korea has been doing for decades. When I visited the DMZ The N. Koreans called out the names of everyone on the bus and our SSN's over the loud speaker. They have this fake city set up like a hollywood set on the other side of this river and they try to talk you into defecting. Weirdest experience I have ever been through.

It never fails to amaze me about how "history" is kind to democrats as opposed to the harsh way republicans are treated. The never ending left wing propaganda blames Bush for the Iraq campaign while congress authorized the mission. Harry Truman sent Troops to Korea on an executive order and bungled the mission so badly that we lost anywhere from 35,000 to 50,000 Troops and turned a year long mission into a 3 year quagmire. The media walked away from it because Truman was a democrat and called Korea "the forgotten war" and here we are in the same situation half a century later.

S.Korea is just doing what N.Korea has been doing for decades. When I visited the DMZ The N. Koreans called out the names of everyone on the bus and our SSN's over the loud speaker. They have this fake city set up like a hollywood set on the other side of this river and they try to talk you into defecting. Weirdest experience I have ever been through.
The two do not quite equate. As I hoped to demonstrate with my reference to Operation Nifty Package the loudspeakers were used to break the stalemate sooner or later. If South Korea is going to leave those loudspeakers on until the North apologizes or until war breaks out it is a matter of sooner or later. Same as if sanctions against Russia are going to stay until Russia gives back the Crimea or takes full control of the Ukraine. Russia is not giving back Crimea.

The deadline passed, and so far all that has happened is bluster. This will embolden the south. The north is run by a nutcase. sooner or later it is going to go off.

It never fails to amaze me about how "history" is kind to democrats as opposed to the harsh way republicans are treated. The never ending left wing propaganda blames Bush for the Iraq campaign while congress authorized the mission. Harry Truman sent Troops to Korea on an executive order and bungled the mission so badly that we lost anywhere from 35,000 to 50,000 Troops and turned a year long mission into a 3 year quagmire. The media walked away from it because Truman was a democrat and called Korea "the forgotten war" and here we are in the same situation half a century later.
It would be hard to compare North Korea 1950 to North Korea today. When conflict started in 1950 North Korea had already well worked out strategies with the Soviet Union and China.

Korean War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

South Korea really needs to turn off those loudspeakers. They are playing right into North Korea's trap. Has no one over there ever taken Tai Chi?

I would really like to know who the President's advisor is on this.

(Just had to log into my emptystep account for this post. ;) )

OK, here's an idea for a compromise. South Korea could say they are turning off the loudspeakers until at least 30 of the 50 submarines return to base. Now if one thinks about it that really is completely illogical. It does have buzz power though. North Korea has to turn back on its Internet sooner or later. Art of War, meet Jackson Pollock.

Then explain to me, Einstein, why are they negotiating for the past few days?

Forum List

Back