Best Places to Raise kids, live, work etc

there are so many more great cities in Cali.

glad at least three are on the list

Corona Ca....should not be on the list.....this is the first time i have ever heard of it being a great place to raise your kids.....its not that nice of a place....

California is so awesome that's why we get many of those tards here in Colorado...they want to fuck up another state.....Californians should not be allowed to leave, unless they own a business and want to get out of that cesspool.

PS for liberals, not everyone in California is a tard, just about 60-70%

Irvine, CA is pretty nice. I was just there last week. I would never live in California, though.

Corona Ca....should not be on the list.....this is the first time i have ever heard of it being a great place to raise your kids.....its not that nice of a place....

California is so awesome that's why we get many of those tards here in Colorado...they want to fuck up another state.....Californians should not be allowed to leave, unless they own a business and want to get out of that cesspool.

PS for liberals, not everyone in California is a tard, just about 60-70%

you know Buck California at one time was arguably one of the best place's in the world to live......it was only after a whole bunch of people from other States and Countries started piling in here in the 80's that this place started changing and now many of the people that put this place together are now saying good riddance....

Irvine, CA is pretty nice. I was just there last week. I would never live in California, though.

yea Irvine you can walk around at 3 AM and not worry.....same with Lake Forrest....and a bunch of other Orange County Cities.....but Corona.....i don't think so....

You can do that in Beijing, too.

Where I live, I wouldn't recommend being out at 3 a.m. Bobcats.

yea Irvine you can walk around at 3 AM and not worry.....same with Lake Forrest....and a bunch of other Orange County Cities.....but Corona.....i don't think so....

You can do that in Beijing, too.

Where I live, I wouldn't recommend being out at 3 a.m. Bobcats.

but you would not want to do it in Corona....that's all im saying....

Forum List

Back