🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Best Recruiting Tool ISIS Has

Schumer and Pelosi are fine examples of what is wrong with our country. Graham and McCain are not far behind.

500,000 killed between ISIS & Syria, and these two never gave a phuck about that, or even spoke out while nightly atrocities were being broadcast all over our airwaves.

And Trump did. Trump never gave a dam about anyone except his family and pocketbook. He does not now either. He has used people forever, he is a loser. He nor one of his kids enlisted in the service and never cared about Vets before his run for presidency.

Yeah, its what yoi guys say about every republican, funny how its really democrats like that. The clintons only care about money and chelsea is a political prop.

Schumer and Pelosi are fine examples of what is wrong with our country. Graham and McCain are not far behind.

500,000 killed between ISIS & Syria, and these two never gave a phuck about that, or even spoke out while nightly atrocities were being broadcast all over our airwaves.

And Trump did. Trump never gave a dam about anyone except his family and pocketbook. He does not now either. He has used people forever, he is a loser. He nor one of his kids enlisted in the service and never cared about Vets before his run for presidency.

Unlike Trump, Obama served as a bomber pilot during Word War ll. He was personally responsible for taking out four bridges, two railroad installations and a dozen manufacturing plants. Then he was transferred overseas.

Look, my enlightened friend, It is hypocritical to condemn one man for not doing something and not condemn other men for not doing the same thing. Trump never served in the military but neither did Obama.

At least Trump – and most of the inhabitants of this great land – know how to pronounce “corpsman”. It is not “corpse.men” as Obama said twice, but “core.men”.

I can actually picture Trump in a military uniform, but when I imagine Obama I picture him in a pink Tutu wearing a safety helmet.

I served in the Marine Corps a long time ago and I know there are a lot of good men and women who never wore a uniform. It seems you are suggesting that only ex-military are qualified to serve public office. Most people – especially women – would disagree with you.

Thanks, Professor, for your service and for that post.

See what you think of Camille Paglia's view of military service....

'Another asymmetrical attack is via support of those who represent a change in cultural values to those that weaken America.

"'What you're seeing is how a civilization commits suicide," says Camille Paglia.... the diminished status of military service. "The entire elite class now, in finance, in politics and so on, none of them have military service—hardly anyone, there are a few. But there is no prestige attached to it anymore.

That is a recipe for disaster," she says. "These people don't think in military ways, so there's this illusion out there that people are basically nice, people are basically kind, if we're just nice and benevolent to everyone they'll be nice too. They literally don't have any sense of evil or criminality." Camille Paglia: A Feminist Defense of Masculine Virtues

Trump's picks may reverse that.

Forum List

Back