🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Best Recruiting Tool ISIS Has

No....only the 17 agencies staffed by political appointees.

Still one hell of a conspiracy. You'd have to be a complete moron to think all of them were colluding....

....oh, that's right....
Or that 17 wasn't a number that Democrats pulled out of their asses.

It wasn't. Got proof of otherwise? (Jking, like all the other Deplorables all you have is Fake News)
Actually you have zero proof because you can't name the 17, so :anj_stfu::ahole-1:

Members of the IC

We should leave all Muslim Lands. Let's end all these quagmire 'interventions.' Killing more Muslim women & children is only gonna provide those people with more resolve to seek revenge. Let's get out. Let's come home.

Still one hell of a conspiracy. You'd have to be a complete moron to think all of them were colluding....

....oh, that's right....

It wasn't. Got proof of otherwise? (Jking, like all the other Deplorables all you have is Fake News)
Actually you have zero proof because you can't name the 17, so :anj_stfu::ahole-1:

Members of the IC
Plus the Office of the Director of National Intelligence :oops-28::asshole:

Schumer and Pelosi are fine examples of what is wrong with our country. Graham and McCain are not far behind.

500,000 killed between ISIS & Syria, and these two never gave a phuck about that, or even spoke out while nightly atrocities were being broadcast all over our airwaves.

And Trump did. Trump never gave a dam about anyone except his family and pocketbook. He does not now either. He has used people forever, he is a loser. He nor one of his kids enlisted in the service and never cared about Vets before his run for presidency.

Unlike Trump, Obama served as a bomber pilot during Word War ll. He was personally responsible for taking out four bridges, two railroad installations and a dozen manufacturing plants. Then he was transferred overseas.

Look, my enlightened friend, It is hypocritical to condemn one man for not doing something and not condemn other men for not doing the same thing. Trump never served in the military but neither did Obama.

At least Trump – and most of the inhabitants of this great land – know how to pronounce “corpsman”. It is not “corpse.men” as Obama said twice, but “core.men”.

I can actually picture Trump in a military uniform, but when I imagine Obama I picture him in a pink Tutu wearing a safety helmet.

I served in the Marine Corps a long time ago and I know there are a lot of good men and women who never wore a uniform. It seems you are suggesting that only ex-military are qualified to serve public office. Most people – especially women – would disagree with you.

Trump never gave a hoot about the servicemen, he called McCain a loser. Trump thinks he sacrificed for this country, ever though he didn't pay taxes, hires aliens, and stiffed small businessmen. You have got one hell of a vulgar maniac in office.

Schumer and Pelosi are fine examples of what is wrong with our country. Graham and McCain are not far behind.

500,000 killed between ISIS & Syria, and these two never gave a phuck about that, or even spoke out while nightly atrocities were being broadcast all over our airwaves.

And Trump did. Trump never gave a dam about anyone except his family and pocketbook. He does not now either. He has used people forever, he is a loser. He nor one of his kids enlisted in the service and never cared about Vets before his run for presidency.

Unlike Trump, Obama served as a bomber pilot during Word War ll. He was personally responsible for taking out four bridges, two railroad installations and a dozen manufacturing plants. Then he was transferred overseas.

Look, my enlightened friend, It is hypocritical to condemn one man for not doing something and not condemn other men for not doing the same thing. Trump never served in the military but neither did Obama.

At least Trump – and most of the inhabitants of this great land – know how to pronounce “corpsman”. It is not “corpse.men” as Obama said twice, but “core.men”.

I can actually picture Trump in a military uniform, but when I imagine Obama I picture him in a pink Tutu wearing a safety helmet.

I served in the Marine Corps a long time ago and I know there are a lot of good men and women who never wore a uniform. It seems you are suggesting that only ex-military are qualified to serve public office. Most people – especially women – would disagree with you.

Trump never gave a hoot about the servicemen, he called McCain a loser. Trump thinks he sacrificed for this country, ever though he didn't pay taxes, hires aliens, and stiffed small businessmen. You have got one hell of a vulgar maniac in office.
McCain proved him to be right. So go ahead and support the rest of your shit. I'll wait ...

What,Hillary won? Why didn't I know?

I wish , but she won the maj. vote, and we will take the house or senate in 2018 so enjoy while you can, I am sure before long you will have buyers remorse, many do already.

The best recruiting tool ISIS has, is the fact we're all over the world occupying Muslim Lands, and killing Muslim men, women, and children daily. It's time end all that. It's time to leave all Muslim Lands. Time to come home.

I wish , but she won the maj. vote, and we will take the house or senate in 2018 so enjoy while you can, I am sure before long you will have buyers remorse, many do already.
Wrong, Hillary didn't win the majority vote. You listen to fake news.

This ISIS is hogwash its the paid mercenaries from SA and Qatar trying to take out Assad. They even give them drugs , uppers. Do you actually believe we are so inept to not take Isis out.

She sure did, by 3 million votes.

This ISIS is hogwash its the paid mercenaries from SA and Qatar trying to take out Assad. They even give them drugs , uppers. Do you actually believe we are so inept to not take Isis out.

She sure did, by 3 million votes.
...and got 48% of the votes. That's not a majority in this reality.

....oh, that's right....

Members of the IC
I count 16 and 5 of them would have nothing to do with catching Russian hackers, including the Department Of Energy, Department of Treasury, Drug Enforcement Administration, the NRO, and the State Department.

....oh, that's right....

Members of the IC
I count 16 and 5 of them would have nothing to do with catching Russian hackers, including the Department Of Energy, Department of Treasury, Drug Enforcement Administration, the NRO, and the State Department.

The 17th is the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. All 17 saw the evidence and agreed. You want to disbelieve based on what?

Members of the IC

The 17th is the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. All 17 saw the evidence and agreed. You want to disbelieve based on what?
More like somebody tried lumping a bunch of agencies into the story to make it appear more impressive. The NSA and the CIA have control of espionage and computer surveillance in this country, not the others. This was all handled in the NSA which specializes in this sort of thing. Not the Treasury or Energy department. I think what somebody did was come up with some bull shit story that all of the departments inside the IC community agreed with this (because their jobs depended on it), but considering all of the lying that has come from the Obama Administration, I don't think it's worth a bucket of spit.
The NSA is able to track identity theft to it's source in a matter of minutes. This is how they knew that the Chinese stole the information of over 25 million federal employees a couple of years ago, and yet Obama did nothing. Only when they needed an excuse for Hillary's loss did they start peeing their panties.

Point being, nothing these dickwads say can be trusted.

[

I told you the extra one. And how would you know how the Dept of Treasury gathers intel??

Forum List

Back