🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Best Recruiting Tool ISIS Has

500,000 killed between ISIS & Syria, and these two never gave a phuck about that, or even spoke out while nightly atrocities were being broadcast all over our airwaves.

And Trump did. Trump never gave a dam about anyone except his family and pocketbook. He does not now either. He has used people forever, he is a loser. He nor one of his kids enlisted in the service and never cared about Vets before his run for presidency.
Remind us again what branch of the service Obama enlisted in. Bill Clinton?

Not a war time when Obama became of age, Trump got out of Nam, and his boys got out of Iraq.
Bill Clinton got out of Nam too, but you wouldn't say a word about that, thus your comment is irrelevant.

Do you understand the difference between someone who is opposed to a war and not going and someone who supports it?
Do you????

Trump is and was against the Iraq war. You assume that he was for it.

And Trump did. Trump never gave a dam about anyone except his family and pocketbook. He does not now either. He has used people forever, he is a loser. He nor one of his kids enlisted in the service and never cared about Vets before his run for presidency.

Not a war time when Obama became of age, Trump got out of Nam, and his boys got out of Iraq.
Bill Clinton got out of Nam too, but you wouldn't say a word about that, thus your comment is irrelevant.

Do you understand the difference between someone who is opposed to a war and not going and someone who supports it?
Do you????

Yes I do. Experts Warn President Trump’s Refugee Ban Could Backfire

Do you????

Only with low-information voters.

Do you????

No, that would be the assessment of counterintelligence agencies. Trump's actions are the opposite of helpful in the fight against terrorism. Are you trying to say the experts on counterterrorism are wrong?

Do you????

"Yeah, I guess so," Trump said in the fall of 2002 when asked by Stern if he supported an invasion.

Furthermore he wanted the invasion to happen during Bush(41).

"You know, I wish the first time it was done correctly." He said.

He is a wishy washy pussy isn't he?

Do you????

the best way to make friends is to start a registry, put them on it, and make damn sure they stay out of your country ..

snort ~

es

Do you????

No, that would be the assessment of counterintelligence agencies. Trump's actions are the opposite of helpful in the fight against terrorism. Are you trying to say the experts on counterterrorism are wrong?
No....only the 17 agencies staffed by political appointees.

Do you????

"Yeah, I guess so," Trump said in the fall of 2002 when asked by Stern if he supported an invasion.

Wow...."Yeah I Guess So"....

OMG......What a WARMONGERING BASTARD!!!

SORRY, but I'm not convinced in the least.

Obama?

image.jpeg

Schumer and Pelosi are fine examples of what is wrong with our country. Graham and McCain are not far behind.

500,000 killed between ISIS & Syria, and these two never gave a phuck about that, or even spoke out while nightly atrocities were being broadcast all over our airwaves.

Unlike Trump, Obama served as a bomber pilot during Word War ll. He was personally responsible for taking out four bridges, two railroad installations and a dozen manufacturing plants. Then he was transferred overseas.

Look, my enlightened friend, It is hypocritical to condemn one man for not doing something and not condemn other men for not doing the same thing. Trump never served in the military but neither did Obama.

At least Trump – and most of the inhabitants of this great land – know how to pronounce “corpsman”. It is not “corpse.men” as Obama said twice, but “core.men”.

I can actually picture Trump in a military uniform, but when I imagine Obama I picture him in a pink Tutu wearing a safety helmet.

I served in the Marine Corps a long time ago and I know there are a lot of good men and women who never wore a uniform. It seems you are suggesting that only ex-military are qualified to serve public office. Most people – especially women – would disagree with you.

Do you????

I am. He's a wishy washy pussy and a Monday morning QB!

Do you????

Memory serves that somebody asked him the question and his response was essentially that he didn't have any fucks to give about it at the time. Later he decided that he was against it once details became better known.

No....only the 17 agencies staffed by political appointees.

Still one hell of a conspiracy. You'd have to be a complete moron to think all of them were colluding....

....oh, that's right....
Or that 17 wasn't a number that Democrats pulled out of their asses.

It wasn't. Got proof of otherwise? (Jking, like all the other Deplorables all you have is Fake News)
Actually you have zero proof because you can't name the 17, so :anj_stfu::ahole-1:

Do you????

Memory serves that somebody asked him the question and his response was essentially that he didn't have any fucks to give about it at the time. Later he decided that he was against it once details became better known.

So the GOP champions a man who had no fucks to give about the hundreds of thousands of military men and women who were set to risk their lives for his freedom. I regret calling him a pussy. Pussies are great, they bring us all into the world.

Forum List

Back