Best red carpet dress ever?

Check out the link for NSFW views from other angles.

article-2487550-1932087900000578-501_634x984.jpg

Jaimie Alexander attends the Thor: The Dark World premiere in extremely revealing dress | Mail Online

No, I don't think it's the best ever. It looks cheap and it doesn't fit her right.

Here are some that fit the red carpet best ever category:

Best Oscar Dresses of All Time - Academy Awards Dresses - Cosmopolitan

I like this one from your article.

239480-gwyneth-paltrow-oscars-2012.jpg

First one is kinda cool, but very "cher" ish. Second one is pure class.

I'm glad I was born a male humanoid and don't have to worry about walking around half naked just to get attention.

What's amazing and depressing, is that the girl is a ravishing beauty with no need to expose herself for attention. The face is of a goddess and if that dress were all black it would have been much more impressive.

She'll be a Botox Bitch before she hits 40. Bet on it.

yes. she is so beautiful she can also wear a potato sack.

Last edited:
1954 Audrey Hepburn

1954-audrey-hepburn-1954-givenchy.jpg

She looks about ten years old in that picture.

She was 25 there. A girl could wear that dress, do her makeup just like Audrey's including the eyebrows and hair and be the height of fashion right now today.

She was so lovely even as she grew older, when she was so sick, I'd see pictures of her doing her gardening and she still looked beautiful.

She was 25 there. A girl could wear that dress, do her makeup just like Audrey's including the eyebrows and hair and be the height of fashion right now today.

She was so lovely even as she grew older, when she was so sick, I'd see pictures of her doing her gardening and she still looked beautiful.

These are favorite photos of her....

j3qD7Ow_zps982012d9.png

EZlZ4ko_zps8d536560.png

tumblr_mo6pqbgZdA1rt6jnqo3_1280_zpsfb3766c9.jpg

j3qD7Ow_zps982012d9.png

EZlZ4ko_zps8d536560.png

Aww, so pretty.

j3qD7Ow_zps982012d9.png

EZlZ4ko_zps8d536560.png

Aww, so pretty.

Every time I see them it takes my breath away....

This actress is also looking good. The way the photography is being done, she is looking awesome.

c43dd60a-01e9-40b6-a4e9-7b0e3f4c02cd.jpg

This girl is so exquisite. She's from 12 Years a Slave and has the most beautiful face. Dress is gorgeous.

Forum List

Back