🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Best Thing About TV News

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I watch CBSLA and Evelyn Taft made the top 10 Hottest weather girls for 2022.
Looks pretty good for being a mother of three.

1641941045594.png

I watch CBSLA and Evelyn Taft made the top 10 Hottest weather girls for 2022.
Looks pretty good for being a mother of three.

Thanks for linking us to an unsecure website with malicious code, moron. People, open the link at your own risk.

The only TV I watch is football and some of the cooking shows.

There is a guy on PBS, they don't show him too often and I can't think of his name, but he is an Italian guy and when he makes something, rather than just tell you what to do, he goes into great deal about WHY to do it that way, the techniques that no doubt they teach in cooking school but few others bother to explain. Next time I see him, I'll catch his name.

There is a guy on PBS, they don't show him too often and I can't think of his name, but he is an Italian guy and when he makes something, rather than just tell you what to do, he goes into great deal about WHY to do it that way, the techniques that no doubt they teach in cooking school but few others bother to explain. Next time I see him, I'll catch his name.
Tooby doesn't like women. He would rather talk about stuffing his pie hole.

So much for your toy mini computer's worthless security-ware.
You do think like an idiot. I could be on any one of 3 computers at any given time. The mini is running Windows 11 Pro and Defender. So go sit on a hot KT-90.

You do think like an idiot.
Takes one to know one.

I could be on any one of 3 computers at any given time.
Do you really think one is better than the other?

The mini is running Windows 11 Pro and Defender.
I am so impressed.

So go sit on a hot KT-90.
There you go with your hot rectal fantasies again! You sound like you are talking from experience! But of course why not, you probably steal one from your guitar amp now and then to make your sound even fuzzier! :lmao:

Forum List

Back