Best Way To Deal With Immigration Is Give It The Harry Reid Treatment

Yup, just like last time? And you don't care anyway, because, since you hate our Constitution and voting process, you are after disruption not resolution.

Yup, just like last time? And you don't care anyway, because, since you hate our Constitution and voting process, you are after disruption not resolution.

You should talk!!!

Yes, I should and will, because I believe in constitutional, electoral voting rather than civil wars.

BHO beat us twice, and a number on the Board are still whining!

They are singing "It's my right, I will whine if I want to, whine if it want to"

You should talk!!!

Yes, I should and will, because I believe in constitutional, electoral voting rather than civil wars.

BHO beat us twice, and a number on the Board are still whining!

They are singing "It's my right, I will whine if I want to, whine if it want to"

Quit whining bitch. :cool:

The best thing that the House can do is shitcan the Senate bill and ignore it.

That's what Harry Reid does with every damned House bill they send to him..

I am just hoping Boehner sticks to his virtual guns:

On the steps of Capitol this afternoon, press conference on student loans bill before the House:

The House is going to do its own job on developing an immigration bill. But it’s real clear, from everything that I’ve seen and read over the last couple of weeks, that the American people expect that we’ll have strong border security in place before we begin the process of legalizing and fixing our legal immigration system.

Libertarian Republican

If Boehner sticks to his guns, the American voter will stick it to the Pubs next year. 1.3mm more Hispanic voters than before and a voting demographic that is now larger than our social traditionalist white wing. Our GOP will get clobbered in the House elections if the GOP House acts stupidly.

ttp://www.americanthinker.com/2013/06/why_democrats_will_never_secure_the_border.html

despite feeble PR attempts.

Forum List

Back