Bestest machine you owned ever?

CIMG1772.JPG

1974 Honda Elsinore 250.

A dirt bike I used for hill climbing. I could climb a telephone pole with that sucker.
I had a 74 CR125 purchased New in November 73 , it was peaky as a 50 cc Works Roadracer ( But when the power band hit it was like a 20 HP Feather

A Texas Ranger specced Chevy, thing was a beast...and or a third gen Monte Carlo that looked as good as a Caddie or Lincoln, car drew the looks

A 2000 Ford Ranger, 4 cylinder. I still drive it. It now has nearly 50,000 miles on it.

Only had one repair in all those years. Had to replace the oil sending unit. It cost a whopping 37. 00.

Still starts with a single turn of the key. The truck is bulletproof.

I love it. Can you tell? Lol...

1967 Ford falcon.

My uncle bought it for me for 200 bucks when I was 10 years old. We spent the next 2 years rebuilding everything on it, except we had someone else do the transmission and paint it. I was 12 and drove it to school and parked in the teachers parking lot, grandma wouldn't let me take it outside of our town because the cops where we lived knew us and would look the other way.

Honda VLX 600. It ran like a watch for all the years I owned it, until someone destroyed it (and nearly killed me) because they weren't paying attention to the road. :aargh:

100_2956-scaled.jpg

Forum List

Back