Beto/Booker 2020: A Ticket That Can Inspire Americans to stop being violent & love their enemies!

Oh, please DO IT!!!!

Vanilla Obabble and Sporadicus will be an Epic Fail as candidates, but quite entertaining theater while they flame out.

i intend this thread to be my own personal project over the coming 2 years to elect Beto and/or Booker as President and/or VP or cabinet secretary, if president is not achievable. i ask for your patience as i make the case for unity, peace, and THE CONSPIRACY OF LOVE!

So who would be the Prez?

Master Booker or Master Beto?
did i stutter? Master Beto would be the president!

Um, do you seriously think the AOC left is going to allow a privileged white guy who is apropreating a hispanic name to become their nominee? Beto will be taken down by the crazy Bernie left.

BETO%20BOZO.jpg
did you know?

i posted this thread just to bait you into making fun of Beto. it worked like a charm!

How could I not make fun of him? He's such a clown. :laugh:
don't you think he would unify america? he's so inspirational. the opposite of trump. the resurrection of JFK

If it meant that he gets a free limo ride past the Dallas Book Depository and the grassy knoll, then maybe I'd vote for him.

Otherwise,hell no.

How about a free ticket to the Ford Theater?

i intend this thread to be my own personal project over the coming 2 years to elect Beto and/or Booker as President and/or VP or cabinet secretary, if president is not achievable. i ask for your patience as i make the case for unity, peace, and THE CONSPIRACY OF LOVE!

Beto is a Uniter? Please tell me why you believe so?

Why do you think Booker is a uniter?

If somehow Beta makes it to the general election, the GOP needs to run the clip over and over where Beta states the EXISTING border fences and barriers should be removed.

read the thread

read the thread

I see no uniting, it seems there are as divisive as anyone.

nice guys do NOT finish last. your mom was right after all. Beto will prove it.

i bet JGalt is facepalming right now!

I forget the details, but isn't bugo the Bozo the guy who raised $80 million for his Texas run, spent only half and refused to give the rest to the DNC when he lost to Cruz?

The guy couldn’t beat Cruz in Texas, how in the world does he beat a Republican out in a nationwide election?

Hawley from Missouri is a better choice.

my friends, love is a verb. love America. serve it. sacrifice. affirm it. if we do those things, and elect Beto, we will never go back to the dark ages of Trump!

my friends, love is a verb. love America. serve it. sacrifice. affirm it. if we do those things, and elect Beto, we will never go back to the dark ages of Trump!

You are correct, we will go to the dark ages of Beto. Let’s look for a uniter, not a divider.

Beto curses! He has Bob Dylan’s memoirs, as well as genuine LPs from the Clash and Nina Simone. He has actual books and biographies.

he's culturally woke. he has an aura and preternatural ease!

Speaker Pelosi, this ☝ is why we don't allow 16 year olds to vote.

The guy couldn’t beat Cruz in Texas, how in the world does he beat a Republican out in a nationwide election?

Hawley from Missouri is a better choice.

Going to have to wait his turn...Hawley is a Republican. He won't run against Trump.

Forum List

Back