🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Betomania is running wild! a lot of Beto news today!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Beto has decided he will not challenge Sen Cornyn in 2020, which means he's running for president. Running With Beto documentary out soon on HBO about his 2018 Senate campaign in texas.

watcha gonna do when Betomania runs wild on you?!

runningwithbetodoc.com

• Banned
D0ULVxQXgAEQ7uC.jpg

or the conservative version...

D0Yw3jLWoAAqV7A.jpg

Beto has decided he will not challenge Sen Cornyn in 2020, which means he's running for president. Running With Beto documentary out soon on HBO about his 2018 Senate campaign in texas.

runningwithbetodoc.com

Beto probably would have been a good candidate in another point in American History. I don't think he's built for 2020.

The good thing for Beto and Kamala is that Super Tueday in 2020 is March 3; about 30 days after Iowa, 20 days or so after New Hampshire.

If it all goes to plan (which it likely will not)
Massive amounts of delegates will be up for grabs in those two contests alone; TX to Beto and CA to Harris. If Biden enters as I think he will, he should run away and hide with Iowa and New Hampshire. If those 3 candidates are still standing and the plan follows suit; that sets up March 17 Illinois and Florida as the real "super Tuesday).

runningwithbetodoc.com

Beto probably would have been a good candidate in another point in American History. I don't think he's built for 2020.

The good thing for Beto and Kamala is that Super Tueday in 2020 is March 3; about 30 days after Iowa, 20 days or so after New Hampshire.

If it all goes to plan (which it likely will not)
Massive amounts of delegates will be up for grabs in those two contests alone; TX to Beto and CA to Harris. If Biden enters as I think he will, he should run away and hide with Iowa and New Hampshire. If those 3 candidates are still standing and the plan follows suit; that sets up March 17 Illinois and Florida as the real "super Tuesday).

The 2020 Dem primary will be a clown show.

Not sure I want to vote for an establishment Democrat that already lost an election, during a blue wave.

i will pronounce Beto however i want to! the cocksucker is Irish. O'ROURKE!

"i'm offended as an Irishman that he won't use his real name! it's like calling me Carlos Lewandowksi. how do you go from Robert to Beto" - Corey Lewandowski

brothers and sisters: Beto will win this election not because he is funded by billionaires, but because he will run a grassroots campaign!

Forum List

Back