🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Betsy DeVos: Common Core is Dead

Going to take a long time to undo the damage caused by the Obama Error.

13601528945_437c1d896c.jpg

Betsy DeVos: Common Core is dead at U.S. Department of Education | Get Schooled

you didn't go to school, so you probably shouldn't worry about it.

Come on enstien figure out this problem and post it...

View attachment 172385

Math problem. Not a standard. Not Common Core.

View attachment 172385

You drunk old man?

The only way to improve our public schools is kick out the corrupt public Unions but we know that will never happen.

Again, please explain what unions have to do with teaching.

You never been taught by a union teacher now have you? Look at me numb nuts I can't spell or use grammar good now can I?

Product of Chicago union teachers

That has nothing to do with the union. That has to do with the state of Illinois' teacher certifications.

You are simply a dumb ass.

View attachment 172385

You drunk old man?

I don't drink. How do you explain your ignorance?

The only way to improve our public schools is kick out the corrupt public Unions but we know that will never happen.

You never been taught by a union teacher now have you? Look at me numb nuts I can't spell or use grammar good now can I?

That has nothing to do with the union. That has to do with the state of Illinois' teacher certifications.

Bull shit asshole ..

View attachment 172385

You drunk old man?

Then your smoking meth..

p9Xelau.jpg

Bull shit asshole ..

If you had teachers who could not teach, that has nothing to do with the unions. Unions have no impact on who gets hired or how they are trained.

Why can't you simple accept the fact that you don't know anything on this topic?

Bull shit asshole ..

If you had teachers who could not teach, that has nothing to do with the unions. Unions have no impact on who gets hired or how they are trained.

Why can't you simple accept the fact that you don't know anything on this topic?

I love the internet child..your only 22 years old

View attachment 172385

You drunk old man?

Then your smoking meth..

View attachment 172510

So how many more of these pre-printed worksheets of math problems are you going to spam the discussion with? There is an error in the problem! My God, for the first time in history, somebody fucked up a problem and left out key information! Blame Common Core standards because a worksheet for the curriculum was wrong!

Bull shit asshole ..

Lmfao..ass off child I caught you..

triggered.jpg

View attachment 172385

You drunk old man?

Then your smoking meth..

View attachment 172510

So how many more of these pre-printed worksheets of math problems are you going to spam the discussion with? There is an error in the problem! My God, for the first time in history, somebody fucked up a problem and left out key information! Blame Common Core standards because a worksheet for the curriculum was wrong!

Prove it bitch...

Thank God. Another victory for President Trump and America.
The math that kids learn today may seem utterly ridiculous compared to what we learned in math 50 or 60 years years ago. In those days 85% of math instruction was teaching arithmetic. Math today is far more than teaching kids arithmetic. We have computers that can handle all our calculation needs.

Where our kids fall short compared to other countries is there inability to grasp concepts of higher mathematics. The reason for this is elementary instruction in math has not provide kids with the foundation they needed to understand higher math. Kids have passed integral and differential calculus, not because they understood basic laws of mathematics but because they memorizing methods of solving problems similar to what they did when they learned to divide and multiple. The result was they did not understand the basics, and when it came to applying what they learned to real world problems or understanding more advanced mathematical concepts they were lost.

So when your kids come home from school and they can't divide two 3 digit numbers or can't remember all their multiplication tables, don't worry. No one is going to be hiring them to do arithmetic. If they are going into a technical field, they better be able to think like a mathematician and that is what Common Core Math Standards are all about.

The two most important documents in math and science education are Common Core Standards and Next Generation Science Standards.
Intelligent people laugh at Common core, It takes 10 steps to solve the same problem that traditional arithmetic takes a step and a half

Exactly common core math first teaches you the wrong way to solve a problem.

Just because you cannot figure it out doesn't make it wrong. It makes you a dumb ass!

Common core is not sufficient enough to educate my kids
Does anyone on this thread actually understand what common core is? From discussions on this board, it would seem to be a communist conspiracy, and attempt to glorify the gay life style, and endorsement of sexual perversion, and an end of education in America.

I gave you examples.....you choose to ignore how stupid it is along with participation trophies

You gave examples of ways to solve math problems. You are citing CURRICULUM.

Common Core has nothing to do with that. It is a set of STANDARDS.

It sets bullshit standards..asshole

You have yet to even show me a standard, dumb ass!

Show me a standard that is bullshit!

I won't hold my breath.

Thank God. Another victory for President Trump and America.
The math that kids learn today may seem utterly ridiculous compared to what we learned in math 50 or 60 years years ago. In those days 85% of math instruction was teaching arithmetic. Math today is far more than teaching kids arithmetic. We have computers that can handle all our calculation needs.

Where our kids fall short compared to other countries is there inability to grasp concepts of higher mathematics. The reason for this is elementary instruction in math has not provide kids with the foundation they needed to understand higher math. Kids have passed integral and differential calculus, not because they understood basic laws of mathematics but because they memorizing methods of solving problems similar to what they did when they learned to divide and multiple. The result was they did not understand the basics, and when it came to applying what they learned to real world problems or understanding more advanced mathematical concepts they were lost.

So when your kids come home from school and they can't divide two 3 digit numbers or can't remember all their multiplication tables, don't worry. No one is going to be hiring them to do arithmetic. If they are going into a technical field, they better be able to think like a mathematician and that is what Common Core Math Standards are all about.

The two most important documents in math and science education are Common Core Standards and Next Generation Science Standards.
Intelligent people laugh at Common core, It takes 10 steps to solve the same problem that traditional arithmetic takes a step and a half

Exactly common core math first teaches you the wrong way to solve a problem.

Just because you cannot figure it out doesn't make it wrong. It makes you a dumb ass!

Then answer the two questions child (because I know your a kid now)

Bull shit asshole ..

View attachment 172511

You caught me? You need to lay off the mind-altering substances if you want to be educated.

Common core is not sufficient enough to educate my kids
Does anyone on this thread actually understand what common core is? From discussions on this board, it would seem to be a communist conspiracy, and attempt to glorify the gay life style, and endorsement of sexual perversion, and an end of education in America.

I gave you examples.....you choose to ignore how stupid it is along with participation trophies

You gave examples of ways to solve math problems. You are citing CURRICULUM.

Common Core has nothing to do with that. It is a set of STANDARDS.

It sets bullshit standards..asshole

You have yet to even show me a standard, dumb ass!

Show me a standard that is bullshit!

I won't hold my breath.

Bwhaaawa..

Your only 22 years old

1089962b3e4f95b6bb2577b83936e76d.jpg

Bull shit asshole ..

View attachment 172511

You caught me? You need to lay off the mind-altering substances if you want to be educated.

I don't eat apples asshole child

Forum List

Back