Betsy DeVos is not acceptable to be Secretary of Education...here's why...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Betsy Devos is Trump's pick to be secretary of education.....she is totally unacceptable......

--The public education system is not about educating children and she doesn't understand this.....

--the Public education system is meant to distribute money from taxpayers to the democrat party.....taxes pay teachers salaries, the salaries go to union dues, the union dues go to pay off democrat politicians, the democrat politicians raise taxes on the taxpayers and increase salaries and benefits to the teachers...in a never ending money laundering cycle.....DeVos does not understand this....

--Making sure that American children get an education so that they can become adults who can provide for themselves and their families....is not the goal of public education......Americans who are self sufficient do not become democrats....DeVos does not understand this...

She is completely unaccetable......she actually believes that it is her job to help educate American Children...to give them a chance at a future where they are fully actualized human beings, without the need for government hand outs....

She must not only be opposed, she must be destroyed..

I can't wait until she is voted in today....it will be the beginning of the end of democrat fascism indoctrination......

Betsy Devos is Trump's pick to be secretary of education.....she is totally unacceptable......

--The public education system is not about educating children and she doesn't understand this.....

--the Public education system is meant to distribute money from taxpayers to the democrat party.....taxes pay teachers salaries, the salaries go to union dues, the union dues go to pay off democrat politicians, the democrat politicians raise taxes on the taxpayers and increase salaries and benefits to the teachers...in a never ending money laundering cycle.....DeVos does not understand this....

--Making sure that American children get an education so that they can become adults who can provide for themselves and their families....is not the goal of public education......Americans who are self sufficient do not become democrats....DeVos does not understand this...

She is completely unaccetable......she actually believes that it is her job to help educate American Children...to give them a chance at a future where they are fully actualized human beings, without the need for government hand outs....

What have YOU done to fix that in your town with your local school board?

Fighting over who should be the head of a bureaucracy that has no business existing is kind of silly, don't ya think?

Voted Trump...you?

I can't wait until she is voted in today....it will be the beginning of the end of democrat fascism indoctrination......
I hope she isn't.

She doesn't have a clue about public education, and can only screw it up more than it already is.

I hope she isn't.

She doesn't have a clue about public education, and can only screw it up more than it already is.

Why, because she advocates 'choice'? I thought you progressive libs were all about choice?

Devos is the person with the stones to protect our schools from potential grizzly threats. :lol:

I hope she isn't.

Why, because she advocates 'choice'? I thought you progressive libs were all about choice?

You think WillHaftawaite is a progressive lib?! lol

She's not acceptable because she wants to keep American children so they grow up to be Republican.

It's OK. There are plenty educated immigrants we can bring in to do jobs Republicans can't. We know that works. Trump has done it his entire career.

I hope she isn't.

Give the test scores to show us how well her "choice" has worked in the state whose shcool system she ruined. Unless ruining education is your goal. Then OK. You got it.

I hope she isn't.

You think WillHaftawaite is a progressive lib?! lol

Not quite sure of the historical leans in here yet, but based on that statement, then I'd say it was pretty far out there...

I hope she isn't.

That opinion was from my wife, retired from public education recently.

and no, she's no lib either.
(couldn't be, and stay with me)

Devoss has NO clue about the laws, especially concerning special education, and she proved it.

I was worried about having to replace the television when she was before committee.

I hope she isn't.

Give the test scores to show us how well her "choice" has worked in the state whose shcool system she ruined. Unless ruining education is your goal. Then OK. You got it.

So, you advocate leaving intercity children behind...Got it.

exactly ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

idiots can elect Trump x100, and until they elect local board officials they got nuttin'

I hope she isn't.

Devoss has NO clue about the laws, especially concerning special education, and she proved it.

I was worried about having to replace the television when she was before committee.

Yes, because everything we've tried to date has been so successful in the Public system...Your wife excluded...I personally don't think it's the teacher level fault...At least not all of it.

Least you forget she opposes the premier education tools of our time.
upload_2017-2-7_8-6-45.png

I hope she isn't.

Yes, because everything we've tried to date has been so successful in the Public system...Your wife excluded...I personally don't think it's the teacher level fault...At least not all of it.
Considering that Public Education is the default position and currently must take any and all regardless of ability and desire.....it does quite well.

I hope she isn't.

Get rid of the union, get rid of the teachers marking time til retirement, jackasses want to drop out, let them after they reach the age of 15.
(that will keep them from disrupting schools).

Until Devos actually gets a clue about public education, (has she ever even been to a public school?), I don't want her to be in charge.

Forum List

Back