Betsy DeVos is not acceptable to be Secretary of Education...here's why...

Betsy Devos is Trump's pick to be secretary of education.....she is totally unacceptable......

--The public education system is not about educating children and she doesn't understand this.....

--the Public education system is meant to distribute money from taxpayers to the democrat party.....taxes pay teachers salaries, the salaries go to union dues, the union dues go to pay off democrat politicians, the democrat politicians raise taxes on the taxpayers and increase salaries and benefits to the teachers...in a never ending money laundering cycle.....DeVos does not understand this....

--Making sure that American children get an education so that they can become adults who can provide for themselves and their families....is not the goal of public education......Americans who are self sufficient do not become democrats....DeVos does not understand this...

She is completely unaccetable......she actually believes that it is her job to help educate American Children...to give them a chance at a future where they are fully actualized human beings, without the need for government hand outs....

She must not only be opposed, she must be destroyed..
Least you forget she opposes the premier education tools of our time.
View attachment 111172

a small point in her favor

I can't wait until she is voted in today....it will be the beginning of the end of democrat fascism indoctrination......
I hope she isn't.

She doesn't have a clue about public education, and can only screw it up more than it already is.

Why, because she advocates 'choice'? I thought you progressive libs were all about choice?

That opinion was from my wife, retired from public education recently.

and no, she's no lib either.
(couldn't be, and stay with me)

Devoss has NO clue about the laws, especially concerning special education, and she proved it.

I was worried about having to replace the television when she was before committee.

Yes, because everything we've tried to date has been so successful in the Public system...Your wife excluded...I personally don't think it's the teacher level fault...At least not all of it.
Considering that Public Education is the default position and currently must take any and all regardless of ability and desire.....it does quite well.

That has got to be a joke....We are failing our children....Don't believe me about DeVos? Maybe listen to a fellow traveler....

"Former Connecticut Sen. Joe Lieberman also appeared before his onetime colleagues to introduce DeVos.

"We just can't accept the status quo in education anymore," Lieberman said. "We need a change agent and an education reformer to be education secretary ... and that is exactly the kind of education secretary I believe Betsy DeVos can and will be."

Trump education pick DeVos promotes school choice at confirmation hearing

I can't wait until she is voted in today....it will be the beginning of the end of democrat fascism indoctrination......
I hope she isn't.

She doesn't have a clue about public education, and can only screw it up more than it already is.

Why, because she advocates 'choice'? I thought you progressive libs were all about choice?

Devoss has NO clue about the laws, especially concerning special education, and she proved it.

I was worried about having to replace the television when she was before committee.

Yes, because everything we've tried to date has been so successful in the Public system...Your wife excluded...I personally don't think it's the teacher level fault...At least not all of it.

Get rid of the union, get rid of the teachers marking time til retirement, jackasses want to drop out, let them after they reach the age of 15.
(that will keep them from disrupting schools).

Until Devos actually gets a clue about public education, (has she ever even been to a public school?), I don't want her to be in charge.

You may not want her to be in charge, but that is exactly what is going to happen....Then we shall see...BTW, 2AGuy said this: "The public education system is not about educating children and she doesn't understand this.."

Do you agree?

I hope she isn't.

Get rid of the union, get rid of the teachers marking time til retirement, jackasses want to drop out, let them after they reach the age of 15.

Until Devos actually gets a clue about public education, (has she ever even been to a public school?), I don't want her to be in charge.

You may not want her to be in charge, but that is exactly what is going to happen....Then we shall see...BTW, 2AGuy said this: "The public education system is not about educating children and she doesn't understand this.."

Do you agree?

agree?

I don't even understand it

I hope she isn't.

School choice is great...public schools should have the same right to choose what students they accept and keep as private and charter schools do.

Betsy Devos is Trump's pick to be secretary of education.....she is totally unacceptable......

--The public education system is not about educating children and she doesn't understand this.....

--the Public education system is meant to distribute money from taxpayers to the democrat party.....taxes pay teachers salaries, the salaries go to union dues, the union dues go to pay off democrat politicians, the democrat politicians raise taxes on the taxpayers and increase salaries and benefits to the teachers...in a never ending money laundering cycle.....DeVos does not understand this....

--Making sure that American children get an education so that they can become adults who can provide for themselves and their families....is not the goal of public education......Americans who are self sufficient do not become democrats....DeVos does not understand this...

She is completely unaccetable......she actually believes that it is her job to help educate American Children...to give them a chance at a future where they are fully actualized human beings, without the need for government hand outs....

What have YOU done to fix that in your town with your local school board?
Voted Trump...you?
That affected your local school board? How did that work out?

I hope she isn't.

Considering that Public Education is the default position and currently must take any and all regardless of ability and desire.....it does quite well.

That has got to be a joke....We are failing our children....Don't believe me about DeVos? Maybe listen to a fellow traveler....

"Former Connecticut Sen. Joe Lieberman also appeared before his onetime colleagues to introduce DeVos.

"We just can't accept the status quo in education anymore," Lieberman said. "We need a change agent and an education reformer to be education secretary ... and that is exactly the kind of education secretary I believe Betsy DeVos can and will be."

How do YOU change a system that has to take all whether they are qualified or even want to be there?

How successful would a football team be if it was run the same way?...having to take all whether they were physically qualified or even wanted to be there?

She's not acceptable because she wants to keep American children so they grow up to be Republican.

It's OK. There are plenty educated immigrants we can bring in to do jobs Republicans can't. We know that works. Trump has done it his entire career.

Yeah...the declining educational levels of American children in schools controlled by democrats shows exactly how good you morons are....

I hope she isn't.

Sorry.....putting someone who has been in the system and has helped create the system that doesn't educate children is the wrong way to go....we need someone who wants to tear down the crap, and either get rid of the Dept. of Education, or reduce it's role and give power back to the states.

How do YOU change a system that has to take all whether they are qualified or even want to be there?

How successful would a football team be if it was run the same way?...having to take all whether they were physically qualified or even wanted to be there?

It is called vouchers.

My school board does not get a vote for Secretary of Education.

She's not acceptable because she wants to keep American children so they grow up to be Republican.

It's OK. There are plenty educated immigrants we can bring in to do jobs Republicans can't. We know that works. Trump has done it his entire career.

Keep American children? As opposed to what? Aborting and killing them? Selling them into slavery?

I feel you will be disappointed. She won't be making any drastic changes to the lopsided ideology of education in this country.

It is called vouchers.
Why can't parents move their kids to the private/charter school of their CHOICE without mooching off the government?

Indeed, but why not put Hulk Hogan, or Tony Hawk in charge?

They're both successful, and have reached the top of their profession.

WHOEVER gets put in the position needs to have at least a working knowledge of public education.

She doesn't

Are you unaware of the power of a local school board? Do you ever go to a meeting? Do you even support your child's education by checking up on their school, introduce yourself to their teachers?, look at the local and state curriculum on line?

Are you unaware of the power of a local school board? Do you ever go to a meeting? Do you even support your child's education by checking up on their school, introduce yourself to their teachers?, look at the local and state curriculum on line?
Yes, I've done all of that. Including leading fights to end nepotism in our school boards. The problem stems from giving these boards far to much power and not enough power to the community that pays their salary.

However, that does not change the fact that my local school board has no vote in who will be Secretary of Education.

Indeed, but why not put Hulk Hogan, or Tony Hawk in charge?

They're both successful, and have reached the top of their profession.

WHOEVER gets put in the position needs to have at least a working knowledge of public education.

She doesn't

She has been working to improve education and advocates for actually improving schools, instead of allowing the existing system to work as a teachers union money laundering system.

Forum List

Back