Bette TV - "Thumbs down to autocracy!!" ‘Thumbs Down' to the Supreme Court With ‘Wizard of Oz' Parody Song

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
Gotta give it to the woman. She's a national treasure. Parody lives!

Bette Midler Gives a ‘Thumbs Down' to the Supreme Court With ‘Wizard of Oz' Parody Song

Bette Midler is going down the yellow brick road to justice.

The Grammy and Tony Award winner took to social media on Tuesday (July 2) to share a Wizard of Oz parody song that calls out several Supreme Court Justices, including Clarence Thomas, John Roberts, Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh

She's all over the place with this. :auiqs.jpg:

It's hilarious as usual. Always loved Bette Midler.

Procrustes Stretched

Bette Midler Gives a ‘Thumbs Down' to the Supreme Court With ‘Wizard of Oz' Parody Song

The Grammy and Tony Award winner took to social media on Tuesday (July 2) to share a Wizard of Oz parody song that calls out several Supreme Court Justices, including Clarence Thomas, John Roberts, Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh

I love it.

Thumbs down on The Wizard of Oz presidency that has been Biden, shitbird.

dolly-parton-vibrant-thumbs-down-3mrkqcqjphs7kwuy.webp

Dolly has had some really amazing plastic surgery. She had really good genetics to begin with, though.

Thumbs down on The Wizard of Oz presidency that has been Biden, shitbird.

dolly-parton-vibrant-thumbs-down-3mrkqcqjphs7kwuy.webp

Dolly has had some really amazing plastic surgery. She had really good genetics to begin with, though.
The parody video is not about the presidency. It's about the Court.

try and keep up

Has nothing to do with Biden. You just started yapping and never watched the video.
Wizard of Oz president=Biden. Derp!

Fuck your lying-ass VoteBlue propaganda tweet that you deemed relevant to start an OP about. Fuck right the

hell off with that. Why can I not find a decent Chuck Roast for a decent price, hmm?

Why is rent the highest percentage of Americans' income than it has ever been before in the history of America?

Fuck your VoteBlue lies. Y'all are hurting everyone, and it's bad, and you should feel bad.

This is not a relevant current event. The OP is basically spamming Democrat propaganda.

Has nothing to do with world or intra-country relevant events.

Why you started this in "Current Events", I'll never know, but:

wow-stupidity.gif

Last edited:
Wizard of Oz president=Biden. Derp!

Fuck your lying-ass VoteBlue propaganda tweet that you deemed relevant to start an OP about. Fuck right the

hell off with that. Why can I not find a decent Chuck Roast for a decent price, hmm?

Why is rent the highest percentage of Americans' income than it has ever been before in the history of America?

Fuck your VoteBlue lies. Y'all are hurting everyone, and it's bad, and you should feel bad.

This is not a relevant current event. The OP is basically spamming Democrat propaganda.

Has nothing to do with world or intra-country relevant events.

Why you started this in "Current Events", I'll never know, but:

wow-stupidity.gif

During the Bush years house payments were 50-60% of income.

However, The Wizard of Oz analogy implicitly begs the reference to the Biden presidency, retards.

857ev3.jpg

barack-obama-wizard-of-oz-pay-no-attenteion-to-man-behind-biden-curtain.jpg

I didn't make these memes, apparently this is something you 2 are oblivious to, but is a known and real thing.

That has nothing to do with Midler's song.

Forum List

Back