Better show Friends or Seinfeld?

Friends or Seinfeld

• Friends

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seinfeld

Votes: 19 86.4%

• Total voters
You couldn't do either show today. There were no ongoing LGBT or Blacks characters as I recall. If you tried that today it would be racist, fascist, homophobic etc. Anything modern or hipsterish has to include to Marxist groups.

In other words, wokism has destroyed comedy in general, much like everything else. Progs are simply much too guilty of life to be able to stop and just laugh at things just for once.

In other words, wokism has destroyed comedy in general, much like everything else. Progs are simply much too guilty of life to be able to stop and just laugh at things just for once.
Well the goal is genocide of course, but they can't replace us because they don't have enough competent Hispanics, Asians, and Africans to bring in....................yet. And we have guns. They can kinda just make make being white illegal kinda how the British penal laws made being an Irish Catholic illegal.

A Festivus for the Rest of Us! Jerry Stiller was the shit!

Stiller intended to retire after Seinfeld but Kevin James begged him into The King of Queens for one last show knowing that no one could play the part of the father like him, and he pretty much made the show there too.

He just passed away a year or two ago.

??
You do know that numerous things that happened in Seinfeld were things that actually happened in LD's life? George Costanza is essentially Larry David. If you have ever seen David in interviews etc. It is like watching Costanza.

It’s a matter of taste. I love Chappelle’s stand ups even when I don’t agree with his POV. But I just can’t warm up to Larry David.

It’s a matter of taste. I love Chappelle’s stand ups even when I don’t agree with his POV. But I just can’t warm up to Larry David.
Who would?
The man is a world class asshole. Widely known to not show up for lunch meetings he calls, widely known to screw friends over as a matter of practice. The only reason people have anything to do with him is because he is arguably the most successful comedy writer in recent history.
But his humor is super funny.

Who would?
The man is a world class asshole. Widely known to not show up for lunch meetings he calls, widely known to screw friends over as a matter of practice. The only reason people have anything to do with him is because he is arguably the most successful comedy writer in recent history.
But his humor is super funny.
Every Seinfeld character was a selfish person. In contrast all of the Friends characters were caring people. Just saying

In order to have good comedy, you have to be able to laugh at yourself. Woke retards are incapable of doing that. They lack the introspection ability to

be able to do so.

That's why they can't meme, either.

That's why Colbert and Kimmel suck donkey dicks.

Seinfeld.

Friends was a boring turd of a show with uninteresting characters played by annoying actors. The only one that was ok was joey, everyone else was insufferable both in the character and the people who played them.

Maybe if they got rid of the jew guy and the black haired girl it might not have been so bad, they were the worst ones.

But Seinfeld I always loved. Even the finale of the show was great as it had an actual real ending, and it was good. Most shows don't close out very well. But the writing was funny and clever, characters were good and the casting was perfect.

My only complaints about Seinfeld is sometimes George was a little too much once in a while but I still liked him. They used kathy griffin a couple times and I can't stand her to the point I don't watch episodes with her in it. Other than that it's about a perfect show.

Kenny rogers roasters is still my favorite episode. I've watched it a dozen times.

Seinfeld.

Friends was a boring turd of a show with uninteresting characters played by annoying actors. The only one that was ok was joey, everyone else was insufferable both in the character and the people who played them.

Maybe if they got rid of the jew guy and the black haired girl it might not have been so bad, they were the worst ones.

But Seinfeld I always loved. Even the finale of the show was great as it had an actual real ending, and it was good. Most shows don't close out very well. But the writing was funny and clever, characters were good and the casting was perfect.

My only complaints about Seinfeld is sometimes George was a little too much once in a while but I still liked him. They used kathy griffin a couple times and I can't stand her to the point I don't watch episodes with her in it. Other than that it's about a perfect show.

Kenny rogers roasters is still my favorite episode. I've watched it a dozen times.
The black haired girl was the hottest! :meow:

But yeah, the characters were not that memorable. Can't even remember that one's name.

Neither was a favorite of mine, but Seinfeld was infinitely better then Friends. Seinfeld at least had intelligent humor, whereas Friends was cheap comfort food for the masses.

I get what you are saying. He was funny as a nun in the Three Stooges Movie.

MV5BZjZjMzQ2ZmUtZWEyZC00NWJiLWFjM2UtMzhmYzZmZDcxMzllXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

Forum List

Back