Betty or Veronica?

Betty or Veronica?

• Betty

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Veronica

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Do us a favor and don't bother -

118976d1301695230-whats-modified-addiction-stuff-i_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg

the man is an idiot and continue to fuck with me.... dumb
This is like our 11th round doing this shit and we are both still standing. One of us needs to drop a nuke or just shut the fuck up. Im hovering the shiny red button with my dimples out in full like. .....naaaaw

because you ALWAYS throw the first punch............
Stop that, dork furry threw it and you knob gobbled and then got the business. Your jab was nice today though. We live.

Do us a favor and don't bother -

118976d1301695230-whats-modified-addiction-stuff-i_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg

This is like our 11th round doing this shit and we are both still standing. One of us needs to drop a nuke or just shut the fuck up. Im hovering the shiny red button with my dimples out in full like. .....naaaaw

Stop that, dork furry threw it and you knob gobbled and then got the business. Your jab was nice today though. We live.

Who is "we"? Can't help it, you are a worse attention whore than I am and are not man enough to admit things.... deal with the call out. You know it's true....

and you're lucky I have to go.. cause there is more.....

Who is "we"? Can't help it, you are a worse attention whore than I am and are not man enough to admit things.... deal with the call out. You know it's true....
I aint skurred a ya. : )

look who went where.

nuf said.

later tater

Says the man whose life goal is to be the next "Vanilla Ice".

Says the man whose life goal is to be the next "Vanilla Ice".
^ You consider me a man, which is already ten steps of respect ahead of what Ive got for you ya fuckin moon landing puss

It was a simple question with a choice. Somehow we got here...

Veronica.
When Dark Fury kicks the bucket I hope he breaks three toes. That little girl is o-b-s-e-s-s-ed with me. Threads of mine, youll find him in most all of um. Threads not related to me, you'll see those famed 2 letters. He's a fuckin mark.

that's typical G.T.

I'm such a bad ass (until you say anything negative to me....)

I have to give Betty credit though, not every girl can pull off a ponytail

I have to give Betty credit though, not every girl can pull off a ponytail

I have to say I love a girl with a ponytail
Especially a fit girl in shorts and a tank top wearing a baseball cap with a ponytail out the back

I retract everything negative I have said about G.T.

He's a fine person.

Forum List

Back