Beware Of Sex Offenders Lurking In Haunted Houses

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is sick, disturbing, and scary, but not the good kind of scary that I like for Halloween. This is just really messed up to think that a lot of teenagers go to these things.

My state has a rather strict stance on sex offenders.

Back in the 90's, I had volunteered at a crisis hotline, that had been founded, during the Vietnam war, to help vets, returning from the war, who had a hard time reintegrating or might be in psychological crisis.

They also had special, "sexual assault counselors" which specifically dealt with the problem of "date rape," as it is an endemic probably among party campus culture.

Anyway, decades later, I had heard, a scandal embroiled the organization, when it came to light, that some folks had got into the system and volunteered, who themselves, were on the sexual offender registry, and the ACLU, went to bat for them, and claimed. . . THEY SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT, to work in such settings? Daycare, education, etc.? I dunno, seems extreme to me.

IMO? That is even far worse, but, there it is, that is the clown world we are in now. This affects all parts of society, and crosses partisan politics. You can read their extreme opinions here, they make it sound like these folks won't ever slip through, but they do.

There are an estimated 750,000 registered sex offenders in the United States and an unknown but possibly larger number of non-registered, unknown sex offenders. That one occupation alone should be any more infiltrated than others, is a being a bit ignorant. The pervs could be living next to you, or across the street from you and be in any occupation, including being teachers, pastors, police, clown performers, your friendly uncle or grandparent, et cetera.
View everybody, even those you know, with suspicion, when it comes to your kids.

There are an estimated 750,000 registered sex offenders in the United States and an unknown but possibly larger number of non-registered, unknown sex offenders. That one occupation alone should be any more infiltrated than others, is a being a bit ignorant. The pervs could be living next to you, or across the street from you and be in any occupation, including being teachers, pastors, police, clown performers, your friendly uncle or grandparent, et cetera.
View everybody, even those you know, with suspicion, when it comes to your kids.

I see your point but working with kids in the dark seems to be illegal to me if you're a registered sex offender.

You're gonna have offenders of every kind and type working in every place there is.
They all have their own agendas, and all work in different places to adhere to their agenda needs.

Public school bus drivers being the EASIEST, most economical, and capable way of getting "Paid to Prey".

Public schools claim they have "strict guidelines" to go by and that they do background checks on EVERYBODY that applies for a job as a school bus driver, or even teacher.

ALL BIG FAT LIES!!!!

They don't check backgrounds, never have, never will. Their budgets DO NOT allow it, because the school boards DO NOT ALLOW the cost to be added in to any schools budget.

School bus drivers are ex-convicts, pedophiles, drug mules, drug addicts, drug sellers, rapists, murderers, alcoholics, and an assortment of mentally deranged filth. Same goes for teachers as well. If these school districts REALLY checked the backgrounds of the people they hired, and followed thier own regulations and laws governing the hiring of said staff........THEY WOULDN'T HAVE ANY EMPLOYEES!!!

You're gonna have offenders of every kind and type working in every place there is.
They all have their own agendas, and all work in different places to adhere to their agenda needs.

Public school bus drivers being the EASIEST, most economical, and capable way of getting "Paid to Prey".

Public schools claim they have "strict guidelines" to go by and that they do background checks on EVERYBODY that applies for a job as a school bus driver, or even teacher.

ALL BIG FAT LIES!!!!

They don't check backgrounds, never have, never will. Their budgets DO NOT allow it, because the school boards DO NOT ALLOW the cost to be added in to any schools budget.

School bus drivers are ex-convicts, pedophiles, drug mules, drug addicts, drug sellers, rapists, murderers, alcoholics, and an assortment of mentally deranged filth. Same goes for teachers as well. If these school districts REALLY checked the backgrounds of the people they hired, and followed thier own regulations and laws governing the hiring of said staff........THEY WOULDN'T HAVE ANY EMPLOYEES!!!
You make this false case all the while wanting to arm both drivers and teachers from your 2nd amendment small hands fuckups.

You make this false case all the while wanting to arm both drivers and teachers from your 2nd amendment small hands fuckups.

200.gif

Forum List

Back