Beware Pot smokers...

When I eat Papa John's Pizza, I get the shits. Is that a new disease too?

I am still curious about they found this in 2004? I never heard of anyone having bad side effects from it.

Besides just being stoned on it

Yeah, me. Stopped smokin' it 35+ years ago when all it started doing was making me paranoid. That wasn't fun or relaxing........

I know a lot of potheads and I never hear of this. Probably bullshit by the pharm industry. But maybe not idk

I wouldn't doubt if the Government tainted the shit on purpose. That way they can stake their claims and keep pot either illegal " accept medical", and or so they can make the bs excuse to regulate it heavier in other words take control of it. The Gov, can't keep their greedy hands of anything. These SOB's will sure destroy pot with their genetically engineered bs without a doubt.

I know a lot of potheads and I never hear of this. Probably bullshit by the pharm industry. But maybe not idk
This is one more in an endless progression of Reefer Madness demonization efforts, none of which have ever turned out to be more than hyperbolic reports of obscure allergic reactions which affect an infinitesimal number of individuals or, in some examples, are absolutely fraudulent claims put forth by publicity seekers.
I enjoyed marijuana on a fairly regular basis throughout the seventies when it was decriminalized in New York City. Like you, I've known many marijuana users none of whom ever manifested or mentioned any of the effects described in these periodic Reefer Madness items.

I wouldn't doubt if the Government tainted the shit on purpose. [...]
It wouldn't be the first time.

Back in the eighties, NIDA (National Institute on Drug Abuse) would obtain selected samples of marijuana which tested as extremely contaminated, typically with carcinogenic pesticides and growth hormones. Transcripts of the test results were routinely published in DEA seizure reports. In one example they published test results from a batch which was found growing in a dump and was radioactive.

Test results of clean samples were never published.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Absolutely right.

Beverage alcohol kills more than eighty thousand Americans every year and makes many thousands more seriously ill (liver cirrhosis, stomach cancer, blindness, neurological and psychological disorders and more). But there is no record anywhere in the annals of medical science of marijuana killing anyone or making anyone sick.

No record. Not one. Marijuana is an absolutely benign natural substance which is proven to impart numerous medical benefits. A very good book on the subject is, Marijuana, The Forbidden Medicine, by Dr. Lester Grinspoon, MD, PhD, Professor of Psychiatric Medicine, Harvard Medical School.

This is a great book to shove in the face of any presumptuous "authority" who attempts to denigrate marijuana.

All you have to do is take a hot shower? Fuck it. Smoke up.
But if one is adolescent, therefore still neurologically under-developed, it's best to refrain from pot, booze, or any mind-altering chemical until the brain is fully developed. Because using them can have an effect on memory, which seriously impairs learning.

If it's getting people sick, my first guess is that they're probably spraying the crops with Paraquat again.

I am still curious about they found this in 2004? I never heard of anyone having bad side effects from it.

Yeah, me. Stopped smokin' it 35+ years ago when all it started doing was making me paranoid. That wasn't fun or relaxing........
Generally paranoid, or paranoid about possible prosecution for marijuana use?

Generally paranoid, or paranoid about possible prosecution for marijuana use?
Generally paranoid, it's not that uncommon.

weed induced paranoia - Google Search

Forum List

Back