Bi-partisan Congress will slap Trump down if he touches Obama's Russian sanctions

maybe the TRUMP is just messing , trolling you lefty boneheads . I know that I would be messing with you boneheads JimH !!
That wouldn't surprise me. After all, "the TRUMP" is just a petulant child.
-------------------------------------------- just having fun with the dishonest illary and mrobama supporters or simply , the enemies of America Vor

Putin's lack of response preempts escalation and makes Trump's decisions on this much easier. I expect the sanctions to stay in place for a while and gradually be set aside, as they always are.

Another tempest in a teapot.

The battles are elsewhere: Obamacare, the Wall, the pipeline, the cabinet and of course SCOTUS.
I don't think it will take too long. Trump and Putin have both indicated they are eager to negotiate the important issues between the US and Russia, something the last three US presidents have been unwilling to do, and with these negotiations the anti Russian attitudes the Democrats have fostered will diminish, at least among Republicans and independents.

Putin's lack of response preempts escalation and makes Trump's decisions on this much easier. I expect the sanctions to stay in place for a while and gradually be set aside, as they always are.

The battles are elsewhere: Obamacare, the Wall, the pipeline, the cabinet and of course SCOTUS.
I don't think it will take too long. Trump and Putin have both indicated they are eager to negotiate the important issues between the US and Russia, something the last three US presidents have been unwilling to do, and with these negotiations the anti Russian attitudes the Democrats have fostered will diminish, at least among Republicans and independents.
I consider the obliteration of ISIS more important that Democrat hysteria at losing an election.

Maybe it's just me.

you might be right , as I and others have said , USA has worked , communicated with the Russians and soviets in the past and we might do it again . Russians are a better choice than mrobamas friends TMTime !!

I consider the obliteration of ISIS more important that Democrat hysteria at losing an election.

Maybe it's just me.
That seems to be one thing everyone can agree on.

I consider ANYTHING even wiping dust off of my shoes more important than an ignorant liberal politician or any one of their supporters being dead. They are the lowest thing on earth, and therefore if they all disappeared today, I would not even blink. It would make me sadder to see a roach get stepped on than all of the liberal shit in the country die. If Trump wants to open dialogue with Russia, the congress had better go along or they will be out of a job next election along with the rest of the dimocrats.

Well, whatever Stump can do to repay Putee for Hacking the US, he will try to do. But both the Dems and Repubs in Congress are set to add even more sanctions to the Obama package, all the while Putin laughs at his orange clown.

Schiff Warns of 'Vigorous' Response by Congress If Trump Reverses Russia Sanctions

Putee is counting on his man in the WH to help him. Go ahead Donnie, show us what a true Comrade you are.
giphy.gif

Well, whatever Stump can do to repay Putee for Hacking the US, he will try to do. But both the Dems and Repubs in Congress are set to add even more sanctions to the Obama package, all the while Putin laughs at his orange clown.
fuuunnnneee.
Always is when you post something that is totally opposite of what you were trying to post.

Elections have consequences, and at the end of he day, Trump won. Democrats are welcome to come along for the ride, but they have to sit in the back.

You all keep repeating this as if it were a mantra....but it still doesn't make Trump emperor.

Russia is laughing at Obama's sanctions.

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova wrote :

“Today America, the American people were humiliated by their own president. Not by international terrorists, not by [the] enemy’s troops. This time Washington was slapped by own master, who has complicated the urgent tasks for the incoming team in the extreme,” Zakharova wrote, labeling the current administration “a group of foreign policy losers, bitter and narrow-minded.”

“This is it, [the] curtain [has dropped]. The bad performance is over. The whole world, from the front row to the balcony, is watching a devastating blow to America’s prestige and its leadership, dealt by Barack Obama and his semi-literate foreign policy team, which has exposed its main secret to the world – exceptionalism was a masked helplessness.”

“No enemy of the United States could have done worse,” Zakharova concluded.
Zakharova: ‘Obama team are foreign policy losers, humiliate Americans with anti-Russia sanctions’
----
It is sad that the Obama administration, which started its life with restoring cooperation, ends it in anti-Russian agony. RIP.” Dmitry Medvedev wrote on his Twitter page on Friday.
‘RIP’: Medvedev says Obama’s policies towards Russia, initially promising, end in agony

Are we supposed to care about Russia's public spectacle of face saving? Nah...

Elections have consequences, and at the end of he day, Trump won. Democrats are welcome to come along for the ride, but they have to sit in the back.

You all keep repeating this as if it were a mantra....but it still doesn't make Trump emperor.

I am only quoting what Obama said when he won...it was his mantra and yet didn't make Obama emporer when he said it.

Forum List

Back