🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bibi gives presentation on finding yellow cake in Iran

its easy to explain to RW idiots whatever it is .........

upload_2018-4-30_12-21-52.jpeg

O marched around for 8 years warring it up with libya, iraq, syria, and the arab spring.......and nary a peep from libs. Amazing, but now the hands are wringing with consternation and righteous indignation. Lol.

Surely the Pres will wait for the facts......Just like he waited for the facts in the phony Syria gas attack.

Then when more of out allies dump on us, we can continue the Trump Retreat from world affairs.

O marched around for 8 years warring it up with libya, iraq, syria, and the arab spring.......and nary a peep from libs. Amazing, but now the hands are wringing with consternation and righteous indignation. Lol.
You ever heard of ISIS?
There were plenty of "peeps" from all sides, but ISIS is now homeless. Why do we need to get involved in another Middle East war? Because why?

You aren't completely wrong. Reshaping the middle east hasn't really stopped since 911.

Surely the Pres will wait for the facts......Just like he waited for the facts in the phony Syria gas attack.

Then when more of out allies dump on us, we can continue the Trump Retreat from world affairs.
You got any links from a reputable non-Russian source saying the chemical weapons attack was "phony?"

I bet they roll out the same old shit to clown the rubes in the general population.
Kinda like the meow joke in Super Troopers.

And why is Israel being allowed to bomb Syria daily? Syria's Civil War had nothing to do with Israel. Do we still respect International Laws and norms? The world should be condemning Israel for its numerous unprovoked attacks on Syria. Looks like it is a rigged system. I mean, if Syria was bombing Israel daily, the reaction would be very different.

You ever heard of ISIS?
There were plenty of "peeps" from all sides, but ISIS is now homeless. Why do we need to get involved in another Middle East war? Because why?

Yeah, ISIS was created from his failed foreign policy in syria. Next.

You aren't completely wrong. Reshaping the middle east hasn't really stopped since 911.

We were reshaping the ME way before 911.

Lying zionist piece of shit I wish he would die already. The USA is a colony of Israel.Nutanjew tells the congress and President what to do and they do it. Plain and Simple. I am tired of American boys and girls dying for Israel's causes.

And why is Israel being allowed to bomb Syria daily? Syria's Civil War had nothing to do with Israel. Do we still respect International Laws and norms? The world should be condemning Israel for its numerous unprovoked attacks on Syria. Looks like it is a rigged system. I mean, if Syria was bombing Israel daily, the reaction would be very different.
You voted for the complete opposite

Forum List

Back