🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bibi gives presentation on finding yellow cake in Iran

The obvious difference is the Mosssad didn't bomb anyone in Iran. Why do you keep repeating that lie?
I just gave you the link that said they were responsible, it's not my fault you don't go read it.
Yet another lie. Your link says Iran claimed a Mossad agent assissinated their nuclear scientists, not that Mossad bombed Iran. There appears to be nothing to you but bullshit and bigotry.

Yet another lie. Your link says Iran claimed a Mossad agent assissinated their nuclear scientists, not that Mossad bombed Iran. There appears to be nothing to you but bullshit and bigotry.
He was assassinated with an IED. An IED, is a BOMB! Dumbass.

lol And from that claim by Iran, you claim Israel bombed Iran?
There is only one country on the planet that is lobbying the US to bomb Iran. Israel. It's not that big of a stretch to think they would take matters into their own hands. Especially, when they have priors doing just that.

Maybe it was the leftover yellow cake they never found in Iraq

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Your eagerness to display your ignorance still amazes me. Why would you do such a thing?

Secret U.S. mission hauls uranium from Iraq
Last major stockpile from Saddam's nuclear efforts arrives in Canada

APTRANS.gif

updated 7/5/2008 6:57:12 PM ET

The last major remnant of Saddam Hussein's nuclear program — a huge stockpile of concentrated natural uranium — reached a Canadian port Saturday to complete a secret U.S. operation that included a two-week airlift from Baghdad and a ship voyage crossing two oceans.

The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.

Read more:
Secret U.S. mission hauls uranium from Iraq

Surely the Pres will wait for the facts......Just like he waited for the facts in the phony Syria gas attack.

Then when more of out allies dump on us, we can continue the Trump Retreat from world affairs.
You got any links from a reputable non-Russian source saying the chemical weapons attack was "phony?"

That's sort of the point.

There was no evidence either way.

lol And from that claim by Iran, you claim Israel bombed Iran?
There is only one country on the planet that is lobbying the US to bomb Iran. Israel. It's not that big of a stretch to think they would take matters into their own hands. Especially, when they have priors doing just that.
Actually, Israel is not lobbying the US to bomb Iran, but just to pressure Iran to fix the nuclear deal or to reimpose sanctions to force Iran to accept a new deal.

I'm not sure what planet you are posting from, but Earth has never been a world of laws. However, everyone, except you apparently, understands that every nation has the right to defend itself and every government has the responsibility to defend its people...
Does that include the Palestinians?
The Palestinians do not have a nation, but even so they have the right to defend themselves, but they have no need to defend themselves against Israel, but only to defend themselves against their own leaders and people like you who relish seeing them suffer and die so you can try to blame their suffering on Israel.

The general problem is Hamas, I think the majority of Palestinians want to live in peace IN their own nation, the ONLY solution is a Two State Solution, Two States living side by side, a lot of Palestinians are married to Israeli's and a lot of Israeli's are married to Palestinian's, there is on both sides though a small minority of extremists who do not want peace, on the Palestinian side the extremists are Hamas, on the Israeli side the extremists are the Settlers who have been filmed advocating the total Genocide of all Palestinians and while there are the extremists on the Palestinian side and the extremists on the Israeli side there is never going to be peace, if both sets of extremists could be completely isolated then there probably would be a chance at some type of peace.
. . . and a lot of those extremists seem to hang out here at this forum.

:45:

Actually, Israel is not lobbying the US to bomb Iran, but just to pressure Iran to fix the nuclear deal or to reimpose sanctions to force Iran to accept a new deal.
The nuclear deal is working and Israel needs to shut its fucking mouth. Here's an idea, why don't Israel let UN inspectors see their nuclear sites? Iran does.

The nuclear deal is working and Israel needs to shut its fucking mouth. Here's an idea, why don't Israel let UN inspectors see their nuclear sites? Iran does.
You are way too stupid and ignorant to have an opinion on the nuclear deal.

Here's an idea, why don't Israel let UN inspectors see their nuclear sites? Iran does.

Or at least let insane end time "Evangelical" fanatics who misinterpret middle east mythology realize the Zionists got their military grade uranium from Pennsylvania back in the day by stealing it, not from Yahweh, nor plagiarist Einstein! And got France to give them technology and engineering stuff to make more nukes.

FF to 2:22:00 featuring Roger Mattson for specifics. 600 pounds of military grade uranium was stolen from America and transported to Israel. 20 pounds is all that is needed for one atom bomb. Do the math.

Discussion Israel's Influence, Mar 18 2016 | Video | C-SPAN.org

What is tragically funny is the Zionists sell some of the billions in weapons the US taxpayers gives them to our "enemies." But don't worry "Evangelicals" keep thinking being fucked over by double dealing is part of Yaweh's (a dead middle east baal) plan! :p

Last edited:
Here's an idea, why don't Israel let UN inspectors see their nuclear sites? Iran does.

Or at least let insane end time "Evangelical" fanatics who misinterpret middle east mythology realize the Zionists got their military grade uranium from Pennsylvania back in the day by stealing it, not from Yahweh, nor plagiarist Einstein! And got France to give them technology and engineering stuff to make more nukes.

FF to 2:22:00 featuring Roger Mattson for specifics. 600 pounds of military grade uranium was stolen from America and transported to Israel. 20 pounds is all that is needed for one atom bomb. Do the math.

Discussion Israel's Influence, Mar 18 2016 | Video | C-SPAN.org

What is tragically funny is the Zionists sell some of the billions in weapons the US taxpayers gives them to our "enemies." But don't worry "Evangelicals" keep thinking being fucked over by double dealing is part of Yaweh's (a dead middle east baal) plan! :p
And that Iran got the parts to build its first nuclear reactor, from Israel.

Evangelicals are another group I have absolute disdain for. They know nothing about Christ. They actually believe you can have a gun in one hand and a bible in the other and that God is okay with that. It doesn't work that way. I tell them all the time, "You are either for war, or for God". You can't be for both at the same time. I also tell Muslims, there is no such thing as jihad. You cannot kill in the name of God. Only HE, can take a life. Which is not the same as defending yourself against deadly force. I'm sure God doesn't expect you to sit there and just take it.

Keep in mind, when I say 'you', it's the figurative you, not the literal one.

There was one thing nice about Bibi's presentation, at least he didn't use to stupid Disney cartoons, like he did at the UN.

Evangelicals are another group I have absolute disdain for. They know nothing about Christ. They actually believe you can have a gun in one hand and a bible in the other and that God is okay with that. It doesn't work that way. I tell them all the time, "You are either for war, or for God". You can't be for both at the same time. I also tell Muslims, there is no such thing as jihad. You cannot kill in the name of God. Only HE, can take a life. Which is not the same as defending yourself against deadly force. I'm sure God doesn't expect you to sit there and just take it.

Why do you demand to display your ignorance on almost every subject on every thread? Start with actually READING the Bible.

Question: "What does the Bible say about war?"

Answer:
Many people make the mistake of reading what the Bible says in Exodus 20:13, “You shall not kill,” and then seeking to apply this command to war. However, the Hebrew word literally means “the intentional, premeditated killing of another person with malice; murder.” God often ordered the Israelites to go to war with other nations (1 Samuel 15:3; Joshua 4:13). God ordered the death penalty for numerous crimes (Exodus 21:12, 15; 22:19; Leviticus 20:11). So, God is not against killing in all circumstances, but only murder. War is never a good thing, but sometimes it is a necessary thing. In a world filled with sinful people (Romans 3:10-18), war is inevitable. Sometimes the only way to keep sinful people from doing great harm to the innocent is by going to war.

What does the Bible say about war?

You said it was wrong to kill an unarmed child, what about one that is armed?

Netanfuckyou's presentation is for the absurd.

Netanyahu’s tale of an Israeli intelligence raid right in Tehran that carted off 55,000 paper files and another 55,000 CDs from a “highly secret location” requires that we accept a proposition that is absurd on its face: that Iranian policymakers decided to store their most sensitive military secrets in a small tin-roofed hut with nothing to protect it from heat (thus almost certainly ensuring loss of data on CDs within a few years) and no sign of any security, based on the satellite image shown in the slide show. (As Steve Simon observed in The New York Times the door did not even appear to have a lock on it.)​

Forum List

Back