🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bibi gives presentation on finding yellow cake in Iran

In fact Israel has never bombed Iran. Where do you get this nonsense from?

Israel has openly boasted about bombing facilities in Iran. It has happened. Yet the world community has stayed silent. There does seem to be a double standard. Isral can bomb & kill at will, while others are held accountable under international laws and norms. The game is rigged.

citation? for the record-----every move that Hezbollah makes is in the name of the
little bastard in the well in Qom------and in the name of "Allah's" iran. "international law"---
as a Yemeni national about HEZBOLLAH--------ask a Lebanese Maronite

Israel should be universally condemned for its numerous attacks in Syria. Its Civil War had nothing to do with Israel. Why is it being allowed to bomb & kill at will? Something's wrong with this picture.

filth like you should be universally condemned for supporting the Islamic law which renders
LEGAL the murder of any non muslim, ie Christian, jew, hindu, Buddhist----etc that is not
"under the protection of a muslim dog" For those who do not know-----the murder of a non-
muslim by a muslim is NOT a capital crime in Islamic law and not a crime at all if the non-muslim
is ot OWNED by another muslim who objects. Israel is not bombing Syria------but it is ok for
you to say so because it is LEGAL for muslims to lick the shit of the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT and proceed to spit it out for the rest of the week. It is called "freedom of religion"

Yes, i'm 'filth' for being an America-Firster rather than an 'Israel-Firster'. Whatever. No American is required to support everything Israel does. When Israel does wrong, it should be called on it. Its Foreign Policy doesn't have to be our Foreign Policy. We're a sovereign nation. Time to get back to being America-Firsters.
No, you're not an America firster, just a liar, a fraud and a bigot, and not a very bright one at that. You pretend to be concerned about America only to try to justify your bigotry.

Israel has openly boasted about bombing facilities in Iran. It has happened. Yet the world community has stayed silent. There does seem to be a double standard. Isral can bomb & kill at will, while others are held accountable under international laws and norms. The game is rigged.

citation? for the record-----every move that Hezbollah makes is in the name of the
little bastard in the well in Qom------and in the name of "Allah's" iran. "international law"---

Israel should be universally condemned for its numerous attacks in Syria. Its Civil War had nothing to do with Israel. Why is it being allowed to bomb & kill at will? Something's wrong with this picture.
Clearly, there is something wrong with you and your obsession with Israel, but Israel is doing just fine.

Well, that's your opinion. Me, i'm no longer an 'Israel-Firster.' I've gotten past that. We're not required to support everything Israel does. I'm an America-Firster.
No, you're just a bigot who makes up lies to try to hide his craziness.

Hopefully one day you'll wake up and realize you don't have to be an 'Israel-Firster.' You're not required to agree with everything Israel does. Israel has no valid justification for repeatedly bombing Syria. I stand by that take.

Clearly, there is something wrong with you and your obsession with Israel, but Israel is doing just fine.

Well, that's your opinion. Me, i'm no longer an 'Israel-Firster.' I've gotten past that. We're not required to support everything Israel does. I'm an America-Firster.
No, you're just a bigot who makes up lies to try to hide his craziness.

Hopefully one day you'll wake up and realize you don't have to be an 'Israel-Firster.' You're not required to agree with everything Israel does. Israel has no valid justification for repeatedly bombing Syria. I stand by that take.
That would have made sense to a lot of people in 1930's Germany, but it just makes you look like a crazy bigot now.

filth like you should be universally condemned for supporting the Islamic law which renders
LEGAL the murder of any non muslim, ie Christian, jew, hindu, Buddhist----etc that is not
"under the protection of a muslim dog" For those who do not know-----the murder of a non-
muslim by a muslim is NOT a capital crime in Islamic law and not a crime at all if the non-muslim
is ot OWNED by another muslim who objects. Israel is not bombing Syria------but it is ok for
you to say so because it is LEGAL for muslims to lick the shit of the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT and proceed to spit it out for the rest of the week. It is called "freedom of religion"

Yes, i'm 'filth' for being an America-Firster rather than an 'Israel-Firster'. Whatever. No American is required to support everything Israel does. When Israel does wrong, it should be called on it. Its Foreign Policy doesn't have to be our Foreign Policy. We're a sovereign nation. Time to get back to being America-Firsters.
No, you're not an America firster, just a liar, a fraud and a bigot, and not a very bright one at that. You pretend to be concerned about America only to try to justify your bigotry.

Well, go ahead and play the 'Anti-Semite' card if you want. I know it's what you've been programmed to do. But it is time for separation from Israel's Foreign Policy. It does a lot of wrong in the Middle East. And I as an American Citizen, am not required to support that wrong. Period, end of story.

Well, go ahead and play the 'Anti-Semite' card if you want. I know it's what you've been programmed to do. But it is time for separation from Israel's Foreign Policy. It does a lot of wrong in the Middle East. And I as an American Citizen, am not required to support that wrong. Period, end of story.
Obviously you don't even believe you are required to do anything, but it would be refreshing if from time to time you told the truth anyway.

Very soon the World will turn against us and Israel. It will start with the UK, France and Germany.

Bullshit, no one was shot who was not attacking the fence. Everyone knows where the buffer zone is and anyone entering it is attacking the fence. Soldiers kill enemies who are not directly threatening their lives all the time, for example pilots and artillery, so there is no rational basis for your rant against Israeli soldiers protecting the fence.
It is against international law to target anything other than a military target. You can only target things that are of a military nature. Walking up to the wall in the buffer zone and writing, "Fuck Israel", is not of a military nature and you have no right legal right to target them.

BTW, the "buffer zone" is not on Israeli property.

It is against international law to target anything other than a military target. You can only target things that are of a military nature. Walking up to the wall in the buffer zone and writing, "Fuck Israel", is not of a military nature and you have no right legal right to target them.

OMG, you just admitted that your hero, Adolph Hitler, was a war criminal when he bombed the civilian populations of London, Liverpool and so many other British cities with no targets of a "military nature"!

I stand in awe of your epiphany!

Bullshit, no one was shot who was not attacking the fence. Everyone knows where the buffer zone is and anyone entering it is attacking the fence. Soldiers kill enemies who are not directly threatening their lives all the time, for example pilots and artillery, so there is no rational basis for your rant against Israeli soldiers protecting the fence.

Entering the buffer zone during these riots is clearly an attack on the fence whether the intent is to directly attack the fence or to provide a distraction. Israel had made this clear to the Palestinians before the riots, so unless you are arguing the Palestinians who entered the buffer zone were retarded or insane, they were attacking the fence.

OMG, you just admitted that your hero, Adolph Hitler, was a war criminal when he bombed the civilian populations of London, Liverpool and so many other British cities with no targets of a "military nature"!

I stand in awe of your epiphany!
Is London a military target? No, its a civilian target. I just got done saying you can't bomb civilian targets and you come off saying I said the opposite!

Did you go to school in a long bus, or a short bus?

Entering the buffer zone during these riots is clearly an attack on the fence whether the intent is to directly attack the fence or to provide a distraction. Israel had made this clear to the Palestinians before the riots, so unless you are arguing the Palestinians who entered the buffer zone were retarded or insane, they were attacking the fence.
They are not riots, they are protests. They do have a right to protest. Israel has no right to shoot them when they do.

I don't give a shit what excuse you make up to shoot unarmed children in the head, it's wrong and you're a piece of shit for thinking its not.

Are you still trying to sound stupid? The Mossad never bombed Iran. This need of yours to make up lies shows you know there are no facts to support your irrational hostility toward Israel.
The Mossad are well know for their targeted assassinations, like the one they did against Iran's nuclear engineers.

Are you still trying to sound stupid? The Mossad never bombed Iran. This need of yours to make up lies shows you know there are no facts to support your irrational hostility toward Israel.
The Mossad are well know for their targeted assassinations, like the one they did against Iran's nuclear engineers.
So once again, you get caught in a lie and you change the subject from Israel bombing Iran to rumors about the Mossad assassinating Iranian engineers.

So once again, you get caught in a lie and you change the subject from Israel bombing Iran to rumors about the Mossad assassinating Iranian engineers.
What's the difference between the IDF bombing citizens in Gaza and the Mossad bombing citizens in Iran?

The obvious difference is the Mosssad didn't bomb anyone in Iran. Why do you keep repeating that lie?

Forum List

Back