🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bibi gives presentation on finding yellow cake in Iran

The Palestinians do not have a nation, but even so they have the right to defend themselves, but they have no need to defend themselves against Israel, but only to defend themselves against their own leaders and people like you who relish seeing them suffer and die so you can try to blame their suffering on Israel.
Israel is shooting unarmed protesters and you say there is nothing to defend?

The situation is making a hostile situation more hostile. Re. Israel doing bombing missions in Syria, this is primarily because Hezbollah who are a terrorist organisation are now in Syria, instead though of bombing inside Syria why doesn't Israel take out Hezbollah where they are based, which is in Lebanon.

There are now too many players in the Syria conflict, you have Russia, America, Iran and now Israel and if anyone starts talking about giving the Kurds their own region within Syria then Turkey is going to get involved, this all makes it more likely that some crazy situation is going to happen and then the whole thing is going to blow up and escalate into very probably WWIII, which nobody only insane peoples want.

The Palestinians do not have a nation, but even so they have the right to defend themselves, but they have no need to defend themselves against Israel, but only to defend themselves against their own leaders and people like you who relish seeing them suffer and die so you can try to blame their suffering on Israel.
Israel is shooting unarmed protesters and you say there is nothing to defend?
Israel only shot people attacking the fence. The fact that you feel the need to lie so much indicates you know your hatred of Israel is irrational.

Israel only shot people attacking the fence. The fact that you feel the need to lie so much indicates you know your hatred of Israel is irrational.
Wrong! There are many videos out there showing Palestinians just standing there and getting shot. You can only use lethal force when you life is threatened, not because some kid threw a rock. Or some protester burned a tire. And you definitely cannot use lethal force on someone who is physically identified as a member of the press.

You do knw that ISIS AND Al Qaeda were embedded in the "resistance", right?

Yeah yeah, right and everybody has a cousin that knows somebody who is affiliated with al Qaeda or ISIS. It was a no win situation. That's how McCain was photographs with an al Qaeda affiliated guy.

But Obama's coalition held, and ISIS has no territory to speak of.
You didn't answer the question. A Nation attacks you, you kick heir asses, and you're just supposed to return the taken territory?
Israel occupy a land that needs to give back. Heard of the french in Africa? British all over the world and here in the US?
Are you for imperialism?

Do you have any Military experience? The Golan gives Syria a clear target to hit ANYWHERE in Israel quite easily. You don't give that back unless you're a Beta Kitten like most Lefty's.
Actually, several Israeli PM's, from Rabin to Netanyahu, have offered to return the Golan to Syria in return for a peace treaty but Syria has always refused. Syria and Lebanon are still formally at war with Israel, despite decades of Israeli efforts to make peace, so everything of military value in Syria is a legitimate military target for Israel.

That is NOT true dude. Rabin wants to return the land but Israelis doesn’t want to give it up. That is why he got assassinated.
Netanyahu asshole never wanted to give up the occupied land. He is acting like one but he is letting more houses being built for settlers. That is why he keeps getting re-elected.
Actually, Rabin was the only one who actually had a chance to make peace with Syria. He offered to return the Golan in return for a peace treaty with Syria, but Hafez Assad demanded access to the Kinneret and Rabin refused. Sharon was furious with Rabin for this and tried to renew the offer and add access to the Kinneret, but Assad was no longer interested. Netanyahu entered negotiations with Syria in 2011 offering to return the Golan in return for peace, but the civil war in Syria began and ended the negotiations.

The onset of the rebellion against Bashar Assad in January 2011 interrupted intense negotiations between the Syrian president and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, during which the latter agreed to a full Israeli withdrawal from the Golan Heights in exchange for a peace agreement, Yedioth Ahronoth reported Friday.

In the spring of 2010, Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak launched secret indirect negotiations with Assad through American mediator Frederick Hoff, a former commander in the Marines and an expert on border demarcation in disputed areas.

Report: Netanyahu agreed to full Golan Heights withdrawal

Despite all of these offers from Israeli PM's to return the Golan to Syria in return for peace, Syria has chosen to remain at war with Israel, and that makes every military asset in Syria a legitimate target for the IAF.
Three that might agree with you Israel, US government (controlled by the zionists) and the zionists....the whole entire know that Israel is a rogue nation and a criminal state.
My only advice to Israel is make peace while it can be done, because there will come a day where they will back and regret passing that opportunity.

It's fact, Israel has routinely attacked Iran and Syria in recent years. So Iran retaliating, makes perfect sense. I'm actually surprised Iran's been so restrained. The World Community has completely ignored Israel's aggression. The game is rigged.
I know Israel has been running many sorties into Syria, but I don't recall any attack on Iran.

It has bombed Iran in recent years. It has also carried out assassinations there. It's the aggressor. Syria's Civil War had nothing to do with Israel whatsoever. So why has it been allowed to repeatedly attack Syria? Think about if the situation were reversed. What would the reaction be? I think it's time for us to break from Israel's Foreign Policy. We aren't required to adhere to a foreign nation's Foreign Policy.
Bullshit. Iran has been attacking Israel continuously for decades through its Arab proxies, Hezbollah and Hamas, and Israel has not retaliated directly against Iran for these attack so far. All of Israel's actions against Iran in the past have been to prevent it from becoming a nuclear power, a goal embraced not only by the US but by all of the western nations and the UN. Presently, Israel will not allow Iran's imperialist adventure in Syria establish a military presence there from which it can attack Israel further. Everywhere in the ME, not just in Israel, Iran is the aggressor.

Syria and Iran have not attacked Israel. That's just fact. So why has Israel been allowed to repeatedly attack them? Are we a world of laws anymore? If so, they should apply to Israel as well.
I'm not sure what planet you are posting from, but Earth has never been a world of laws. However, everyone, except you apparently, understands that every nation has the right to defend itself and every government has the responsibility to defend its people and Iran and its proxies have been clear that their intentions are to destroy Israel, so it would be irresponsible of the Israeli government not to take all necessary steps to prevent it. As for Syria, despite numerous attempts by Israeli PM's from Rabin to Netanyahu to make peace with Syria, Syria maintains a state of war with Israel, so every Syrian military asset is legitimate target for the IAF.

It seems the law doesn't apply to Israel. It has no valid justification for repeatedly attacking Syria. 'Preemptive War' is Bullshit.

Wrong! There are many videos out there showing Palestinians just standing there and getting shot. You can only use lethal force when you life is threatened, not because some kid threw a rock. Or some protester burned a tire. And you definitely cannot use lethal force on someone who is physically identified as a member of the press.
Bullshit, no one was shot who was not attacking the fence. Everyone knows where the buffer zone is and anyone entering it is attacking the fence. Soldiers kill enemies who are not directly threatening their lives all the time, for example pilots and artillery, so there is no rational basis for your rant against Israeli soldiers protecting the fence.

Yeah yeah, right and everybody has a cousin that knows somebody who is affiliated with al Qaeda or ISIS. It was a no win situation. That's how McCain was photographs with an al Qaeda affiliated guy.

But Obama's coalition held, and ISIS has no territory to speak of.
Israel occupy a land that needs to give back. Heard of the french in Africa? British all over the world and here in the US?
Are you for imperialism?

Do you have any Military experience? The Golan gives Syria a clear target to hit ANYWHERE in Israel quite easily. You don't give that back unless you're a Beta Kitten like most Lefty's.
Actually, several Israeli PM's, from Rabin to Netanyahu, have offered to return the Golan to Syria in return for a peace treaty but Syria has always refused. Syria and Lebanon are still formally at war with Israel, despite decades of Israeli efforts to make peace, so everything of military value in Syria is a legitimate military target for Israel.

That is NOT true dude. Rabin wants to return the land but Israelis doesn’t want to give it up. That is why he got assassinated.
Netanyahu asshole never wanted to give up the occupied land. He is acting like one but he is letting more houses being built for settlers. That is why he keeps getting re-elected.
Actually, Rabin was the only one who actually had a chance to make peace with Syria. He offered to return the Golan in return for a peace treaty with Syria, but Hafez Assad demanded access to the Kinneret and Rabin refused. Sharon was furious with Rabin for this and tried to renew the offer and add access to the Kinneret, but Assad was no longer interested. Netanyahu entered negotiations with Syria in 2011 offering to return the Golan in return for peace, but the civil war in Syria began and ended the negotiations.

The onset of the rebellion against Bashar Assad in January 2011 interrupted intense negotiations between the Syrian president and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, during which the latter agreed to a full Israeli withdrawal from the Golan Heights in exchange for a peace agreement, Yedioth Ahronoth reported Friday.

In the spring of 2010, Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak launched secret indirect negotiations with Assad through American mediator Frederick Hoff, a former commander in the Marines and an expert on border demarcation in disputed areas.

Report: Netanyahu agreed to full Golan Heights withdrawal

Despite all of these offers from Israeli PM's to return the Golan to Syria in return for peace, Syria has chosen to remain at war with Israel, and that makes every military asset in Syria a legitimate target for the IAF.
Three that might agree with you Israel, US government (controlled by the zionists) and the zionists....the whole entire know that Israel is a rogue nation and a criminal state.
My only advice to Israel is make peace while it can be done, because there will come a day where they will back and regret passing that opportunity.
No reasonable person would disagree with what I said and Israel has already made peace with everyone who is willing to make peace with Israel. Your advice should be directed to the Arabs and Iranians.

It's fact, Israel has routinely attacked Iran and Syria in recent years. So Iran retaliating, makes perfect sense. I'm actually surprised Iran's been so restrained. The World Community has completely ignored Israel's aggression. The game is rigged.
I know Israel has been running many sorties into Syria, but I don't recall any attack on Iran.

I think the situation is that they are hoping to provoke Iran so Iran does something in retaliation - which under International Law Iran would be within their RIGHT to defend themselves having been attacked - and then they'll run away while America is told to bomb Iran and start war with Iran and get many thousands of American troops killed in the process. It will only be American troops because there is no way America is going to get any type of Coalition together for war with Iran, except perhaps the stupid British will get involved as Britain is America's bitch and America is Israel's bitch.

You know there are many Americans, Evangelical's who masturbate each day at the thought of the SHTF, they literally have massive wet spots in their panties right now masturbating thinking that Ezekiel 38-39 is about to start imminently, you know they WANT Armageddon, they are orgasmic about that Valley of Megiddo, they are of course totally INSANE. The Evangelicals don't actually give a SHIT about Israel, they only care about Israel simply because of that Valley of Megiddo and Armageddon because they think they are going to be Raptured up to Jesus :uhoh3:

Good points. And Israel has bombed Iran in recent years, It supposedly bombed 'Nuclear Facilities.' And the World Community has stayed silent on it. What if Iran had bombed Israel? I'm pretty sure the reaction would be much different. It does look like the game is rigged. International laws and norms don't apply to Israel.

I think the situation is that they are hoping to provoke Iran so Iran does something in retaliation - which under International Law Iran would be within their RIGHT to defend themselves having been attacked - and then they'll run away while America is told to bomb Iran and start war with Iran and get many thousands of American troops killed in the process. It will only be American troops because there is no way America is going to get any type of Coalition together for war with Iran, except perhaps the stupid British will get involved as Britain is America's bitch and America is Israel's bitch.

You know there are many Americans, Evangelical's who masturbate each day at the thought of the SHTF, they literally have massive wet spots in their panties right now masturbating thinking that Ezekiel 38-39 is about to start imminently, you know they WANT Armageddon, they are orgasmic about that Valley of Megiddo, they are of course totally INSANE. The Evangelicals don't actually give a SHIT about Israel, they only care about Israel simply because of that Valley of Megiddo and Armageddon because they think they are going to be Raptured up to Jesus :uhoh3:

Good points. And Israel has bombed Iran in recent years, It supposedly bombed 'Nuclear Facilities.' And the World Community has stayed silent on it. What if Iran had bombed Israel? I'm pretty sure the reaction would be much different. It does look like the game is rigged. International laws and norms don't apply to Israel.
In fact Israel has never bombed Iran. Where do you get this nonsense from?

perhaps ..schutie will provide a citation

Israel has openly boasted about bombing facilities in Iran. It has happened. Yet the world community has stayed silent. There does seem to be a double standard. Isral can bomb & kill at will, while others are held accountable under international laws and norms. The game is rigged.

Israel has openly boasted about bombing facilities in Iran. It has happened. Yet the world community has stayed silent. There does seem to be a double standard. Isral can bomb & kill at will, while others are held accountable under international laws and norms. The game is rigged.
Israel has never boasted about it and it has never happened. Why do you make this stuff up?

citation? for the record-----every move that Hezbollah makes is in the name of the
little bastard in the well in Qom------and in the name of "Allah's" iran. "international law"---
as a Yemeni national about HEZBOLLAH--------ask a Lebanese Maronite

Israel has never boasted about it and it has never happened. Why do you make this stuff up?

in the name of "allah and his PROFITEER muhummad"

citation? for the record-----every move that Hezbollah makes is in the name of the
little bastard in the well in Qom------and in the name of "Allah's" iran. "international law"---

Israel should be universally condemned for its numerous attacks in Syria. Its Civil War had nothing to do with Israel. Why is it being allowed to bomb & kill at will? Something's wrong with this picture.

Israel should be universally condemned for its numerous attacks in Syria. Its Civil War had nothing to do with Israel. Why is it being allowed to bomb & kill at will? Something's wrong with this picture.
Clearly, there is something wrong with you and your obsession with Israel, but Israel is doing just fine.

Clearly, there is something wrong with you and your obsession with Israel, but Israel is doing just fine.

Well, that's your opinion. Me, i'm no longer an 'Israel-Firster.' I've gotten past that. We're not required to support everything Israel does. I'm an America-Firster.

filth like you should be universally condemned for supporting the Islamic law which renders
LEGAL the murder of any non muslim, ie Christian, jew, hindu, Buddhist----etc that is not
"under the protection of a muslim dog" For those who do not know-----the murder of a non-
muslim by a muslim is NOT a capital crime in Islamic law and not a crime at all if the non-muslim
is ot OWNED by another muslim who objects. Israel is not bombing Syria------but it is ok for
you to say so because it is LEGAL for muslims to lick the shit of the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT and proceed to spit it out for the rest of the week. It is called "freedom of religion"

Well, that's your opinion. Me, i'm no longer an 'Israel-Firster.' I've gotten past that. We're not required to support everything Israel does. I'm an America-Firster.
No, you're just a bigot who makes up lies to try to hide his craziness.

filth like you should be universally condemned for supporting the Islamic law which renders
LEGAL the murder of any non muslim, ie Christian, jew, hindu, Buddhist----etc that is not
"under the protection of a muslim dog" For those who do not know-----the murder of a non-
muslim by a muslim is NOT a capital crime in Islamic law and not a crime at all if the non-muslim
is ot OWNED by another muslim who objects. Israel is not bombing Syria------but it is ok for
you to say so because it is LEGAL for muslims to lick the shit of the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT and proceed to spit it out for the rest of the week. It is called "freedom of religion"

Yes, i'm 'filth' for being an America-Firster rather than an 'Israel-Firster'. Whatever. No American is required to support everything Israel does. When Israel does wrong, it should be called on it. Its Foreign Policy doesn't have to be our Foreign Policy. We're a sovereign nation. Time to get back to being America-Firsters.

Forum List

Back